AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Zeaux... I keep thinking'.. The South is a lil different than where I live. Here, the majority don't own guns, there the majority do own guns. So now my mind is running wild bc I'm seriously wondering if a man, like a manly man, would have a 25. I mean, wouldn't they have rifles & shotguns? Wouldn't a 25 be considered feminine? Could he have gotten the gun from a woman?

Was is WWH's? MWK's?

Did he even borrow a gun?

I wouldn't necessarily say it is a woman's gun. My husband had one that he got free with a purchase of another one. He gave it to a friend.

But if it wasn't suicide I would think a woman shot him, or someone with not much knowledge about guns. Sure it did the job, but you'd think if they wanted a sure thing they would have used something better.

If it was suicide then I'd have to assume that was the only handgun he had access to at the time.

Mods, this is just an in case iykwim... I think I copied most of WWH & MWK online footprints before stuff was deleted.

Ok Zeaux... I keep thinking'.. The South is a lil different than where I live. Here, the majority don't own guns, there the majority do own guns. So now my mind is running wild bc I'm seriously wondering if a man, like a manly man, would have a 25. I mean, wouldn't they have rifles & shotguns? Wouldn't a 25 be considered feminine? Could he have gotten the gun from a woman?

Was is WWH's? MWK's?

Did he even borrow a gun?

Is there any way to sleuth the gun? Based on your experience (and I mean everyone), does the source of the gun matter?

ETA: I'm just prodding you all. I think it should matter where he got the gun he used to shoot himself. But I haven't heard any reference to it anywhere on FB or MSM.

I'm not sure if you're saying I'm recalling it wrong or that the stories are changing but either one could be possible. I do remember this comment but I *thought* I had also read a comment on FB by WWH that stated she dropped him off at home.

Can we get a sticky, maybe a banner across the top of the page to question everything WWH says?

I'm not sure if you're saying I'm recalling it wrong or that the stories are changing but either one could be possible. I do remember this comment but I *thought* I had also read a comment on FB by WWH that stated she dropped him off at home.

So did I. I read both. WWH is completely inconsistent in things she should have no problem with, which IMO squeezes those hinky bars even tighter.

IMO, to be asked to state a time of arrival and inconstently state a few different times but all within a few minutes of one another would be understandable. However, to state you drop somebody off someplace when in fact they're the one dropping you off - well IMO that would be a flat out lie.

Dude... (ok - girl)... I think that was your hint.

I'm not sure I can say more, but I was trying to point you all in a direction that, if you found the answer, would give more weight to the theory that the two cases are connected. We already believe they are connected, but some LE seems to need convincing.

I'm working on a better timeline for us but y'all chew on these "WWH Greatest Hits Vol.1" until I can get it all put together:

"She was at chessies last time I saw her was Friday before last . Donnie told me that she called him wanting to come stay but he told her he wasn't staying here he was staying in wilcox ,if she could find away she could come .he told her that because she could never find a ride anywhere while she here."

"With all this going on with my husband. My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday and this happen to my husband Friday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her,I need prays for her too."

"Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at donnies phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7."

"Thanks everyone .tina the detectives I've been talking has his phone records and even had his phone today to uncover anything that was delected"

"Me and the boys stayed with Donnie Thursday"

"No she was not there Thursday. All they would give me about her phone was the last call was wed. Around 7 to Donnie. Last text was around 7 wed. To some other number so she hasnt had any contact with anyone after wed."

"That not what ATT say call them and tell them to give you her phone records"

"I lost my friend today ,I know he will be here with me and kids.we will meet again.I just want to know why he did what he did."

Is there a way you can verify the caliber of the gun? A .22 is a much more common caliber than a .25, it probably doesn't matter too much. I just want to make sure we have the facts.

I'm not sure I can say more, but I was trying to point you all in a direction that, if you found the answer, would give more weight to the theory that the two cases are connected. We already believe they are connected, but some LE seems to need convincing.

The two connected cases being which of the following?

1. BW's disappearance and DH's suicide
2. DH's suicide and uncles' arrests
3. some other connection I'm overlooking

TIA!

Lol. Zeaux's post that you quoted is why we're looking for the source of the gun. Hey iamnotagolen, you're a golem. :D jkjkjkjkjk! :blowkiss:

I know, but she then asked a few posts later why we were looking, or if it mattered, or something along those lines. I was just pointing her back to her own post, which is why we were all interested in the type of gun.

clear as mud? :D

The two connected cases being which of the following?

1. BW's disappearance and DH's suicide
2. DH's suicide and uncles' arrests
3. some other connection I'm overlooking

TIA!

I know I need more characters, so Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Weak attempt at humor.

I know, but she then asked a few posts later why we were looking, or if it mattered, or something along those lines. I was just pointing her back to her own post, which is why we were all interested in the type of gun.

I realized after I said it that I was, indeed, as clear as mud. Sorry. I'm tired! I did go back and edit.

What I meant was, is it possible, to find out about the gun, who it's registered to, etc.? Where are those records kept? Are they public? Is it in some police report on the suicide? Then I asked if it was important, and I mean, do you all think that would be important? I do, but I only watch crime shows on TV and have never been involved in anything like this.

'Sippi or 'Bama or Gawja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members