AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cupcake: Run down to the bakery my friend, something fattening always helps in stressful moments.

When my hubby got home from work he said "Aww man, did the kids eat my chocolate?" I was like "Uh....sure!" :liar:

The chaplain seems like a nice guy and I'm glad he's there to support BW's family. And he probably DOES know more than us about the investigation. It just kind of bothers me that he is so definitively dividing the separate incidents and seemingly writing them off as unrelated. Sorry, JMO.

His resume is decent. I'm going to refrain from picking the words apart for a little while. Maybe he has a method, kind of like the saying "there's a method to this madness". Here's his LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tony-dickey/26/164/962?_mSplash=1

Zeaux, I just want to say I really appreciate everything you have done to answer everyones questions here. Without you I think we would still be sitting back with a blank stare on our faces. Thank you so much for sharing what you can with us. :hugs:

The chaplain seems like a nice guy and I'm glad he's there to support BW's family. And he probably DOES know more than us about the investigation. It just kind of bothers me that he is so definitively dividing the separate incidents and seemingly writing them off as unrelated. Sorry, JMO.

Maybe he's doing it for Chessie who needs to keep the focus on Brittney. It has to be so terrible for her to read her daughter's name mixed with those nasty men, whatever the truth may be.

It just comes across all wrong. moo

Hmm... Just thought of something after viewing his LinkedIn... He works with police as a chaplain. Closely. BCPD publicly stated their investigation is huge, important, and could very well carry over to Mobile. Maybe the chaplain spoke the way he did so as to keep the line of communication open for a proper investigation that is ultimately huge and will be lengthy. Maybe his choice of words were said so as to help prevent those others related to the molestation claims kept from jetting.

Maybe the wives did something to protect their husbands. I know that sounds terrible, but it would not be the first time.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the original story went like this:

WWH and the boys spent the night at Styx River location with DH, where they did not see BW. The next morning WWH dropped DH off at home in Fairhope, then went to drop the kids off at a friend's house. She came back 1.5 hr later and discovered DH with a gunshot wound.

The story seems to have changed several times since then. JMO

Her twin told a difference version that can still be viewed here under WKRG's Facebook comments:

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/...od-search-continu-84371-vi-133083/#fbcomments

just sayin...

Maybe the wives did something to protect their husbands. I know that sounds terrible, but it would not be the first time.

I tought the same exact thing as soon as I saw Sandusky's wife on tv - I immediately thought of WWH & MWK.

WWH's story has definitely been confusing. What I have been told is DW was at the Styx River house when he shot himself in his vehicle. She and MWK found him unconscious and called 911. I know this conflicts with her story, and I can't explain why there would be any reason to not tell the truth about that.

I'll take "Lyin' Beaches" for $200, Alex.

(que Jeopardy theme)

It might be helpful to learn where DH got the gun he used...

Ok, either black market if he bought it illegally or bought it legally from a gun dealer/store. Heck, could Britt have given him a gun? Could that be the basis for all these "come home you're not in any trouble" remarks? Or he "borrowed" it from a friend, maybe the friend's house he was staying at.

Sooo, was the gun confiscated and processed? Given back to its owner like the truck was given back to WWH?

No worries. We don't even point unloaded guns at people. But I will see if it is possible to fit a shotgun in there.

I checked hunting regs for Alabama you can deer hunt with shotgun or rifle. Most people deer hunt with a rifle if it is an option, but maybe he hunted for birds, too. I'm just struggling to understand all of this, if he was an avid hunter did he not have a handgun? I prefer suicides (especially in cars) to be done with a handgun it doesnt make me wonder as much.

Good to know... I'll keep that in mind? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member