AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just general prayer stuff. I'm frankly surprised she even knows the family and *I* keep my FB list small. I'll ask tomorrow if she knows anything relevant.

Cool... I hear ya. I got rid of my FB a few months ago... I use my son's account when I need to snoop on people. :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Please know that when we talk to people who have inside information, they are instructed not to divulge information on the forum that would hurt the investigation. And we also ask that they tell LE first and make sure the inside information won't harm the investigation in any way. It appears that you guys have been helping brainstorm some ideas that could help find Brittney. :tyou: At the same time, please let the verified poster handle the information in the best way she deems fit. She seems to be extremely level headed and Brittney is blessed to have her on her side.

Brittney didn't live an easy life. Sometimes it's necessary to discuss the more seedy things she was involved in so there might be a way to find her. It doesn't mean anyone here is judging her - quite the contrary. Everyone in this group seems to be heartbroken that she suffered with her lifestyle and we are all hoping she will be found alive so she can have a second chance at life and learn how to change into a more productive lifestyle for herself and her child.

:grouphug:

Thank you to all of you who are so caring and understanding. Love and prayers to Zeaux who is trying so hard to help. :hug:

Thank you! I think we did a great job tonight. She was definitely in need of some assistance and we provided her with very solid feedback & support.

:seeya:

Please know that when we talk to people who have inside information, they are instructed not to divulge information on the forum that would hurt the investigation. And we also ask that they tell LE first and make sure the inside information won't harm the investigation in any way. It appears that you guys have been helping brainstorm some ideas that could help find Brittney. :tyou: At the same time, please let the verified poster handle the information in the best way she deems fit. She seems to be extremely level headed and Brittney is blessed to have her on her side.

Brittney didn't live an easy life. Sometimes it's necessary to discuss the more seedy things she was involved in so there might be a way to find her. It doesn't mean anyone here is judging her - quite the contrary. Everyone in this group seems to be heartbroken that she suffered with her lifestyle and we are all hoping she will be found alive so she can have a second chance at life and learn how to change into a more productive lifestyle for herself and her child.

:grouphug:

Thank you to all of you who are so caring and understanding. Love and prayers to Zeaux who is trying so hard to help. :hug:

Your post made me cry, Kimster. Thank you & I agree. Also, we deleted our posts to be in the safe side so that this info can get into the right hands before being spread all over the net. There's still a couple posts that have the person's name and/or initials by some posters that came in after the fact. Not sure if you wanna leave them or edit with a modsnip? Up to you, but we did the right thing and now Zeaux will supply both BCPD & MCPD with this info. Again Kimster - Thanks.

Your post made me cry, Kimster. Thank you & I agree. Also, we deleted our posts to be in the safe side so that this info can get into the right hands before being spread all over the net. There's still a couple posts that have the person's name and/or initials by some posters that came in after the fact. Not sure if you wanna leave them or edit with a modsnip? Up to you, but we did the right thing and now Zeaux will supply both BCPD & MCPD with this info. Again Kimster - Thanks.

Alert the posts if you think they shouldn't be there. I'm not sure which ones they were and am off to hit my pillow.

:offtobed:

:ufo:

IMO, families of missing persons don't always choose the best spokesperson, and I definitely think this is the case with the Wood family. Sadly, they may not have anyone else to speak on their behalf.

If it is possible Zeaux would be a better choice.

This guy is hopeless. Not connected my arse. Done to traumatize the family????? omg.

Close... we were given verified information the gun was "acquired" by someone else. ;)

I missed that verified information. How was the gun acquired by someone else? Clue me in please. I'm lost.

We do not know how DH ended up with the gun that he did not own.

How do we know Donnie didn't own the gun? Do we even know what gun Donnie used?

Seriously, rumors are running rampant.

:banghead::banghead:

A couple of things I have been thinking about thats bothering me, okay first if DH had anything to do with Brittnay would he have hidden her body if he was going to commit suicide any way.... it doesn't seem likely to me so I am thinking that DH probably didn't do anything to Brittnay. 2nd if the uncles did something to Brit and DH wouldn't they have made it look like a murder suicide if they were going to stage DH death to look like suicide....

Hopefully Z can answer this, the family has said numerous times that they would protect Brit and also that she's not in trouble.. What do they think that Brit thinks she would need protection from, also what do THEY think SHE thinks she would be in trouble for?

A couple of things I have been thinking about thats bothering me, okay first if DH had anything to do with Brittnay would he have hidden her body if he was going to commit suicide any way.... it doesn't seem likely to me so I am thinking that DH probably didn't do anything to Brittnay. 2nd if the uncles did something to Brit and DH wouldn't they have made it look like a murder suicide if they were going to stage DH death to look like suicide....

Hopefully Z can answer this, the family has said numerous times that they would protect Brit and also that she's not in trouble.. What do they think that Brit thinks she would need protection from, also what do THEY think SHE thinks she would be in trouble for?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I am unfamiliar with any murder/suicides where a body was hidden, and to stage a murder/suicide would have made more sense for the 2 uncles. Jmo

Is it possible Brittany had a gun that DH got from her in a struggle and Britteny was injured or killed? Then DH killed himself?

took me 2 hours to catch up, but I guess with the new info my last post may not be important....
With the latest theory, my question would be why would she give him a gun if the thought is for drugs that just doesn't seem logical to me. BW and DH supposedly were close why would he use a gun that she gave him to kill himself with and leave her with that guilt.... just doesnt make since to me

then wouldn't BW be somewhere close and have been foumd by now????

Not if the altercation happened somewhere else. A vehicle or maybe he moved her? There was close to a day between her last being seen and his suicide right?

Not if the altercation happened somewhere else. A vehicle or maybe he moved her? There was close to a day between her last being seen and his suicide right?

Last seen I believe was 7pm, suicide was late morning. You could be right and if that scenerio is accurate then WH has some explaining to do because she places herself with DH the previous night

Last seen I believe was 7pm, suicide was late morning. You could be right and if that scenerio is accurate then WH has some explaining to do because she places herself with DH the previous night

As the wife the gun should be returned to her unless LE has a reason to keep it. I wonder where the gun is now. It would be evidence in Brittenys disappearance.
Was it returned? Did someone dispose of it?

DH knew the poop was about to embark on its journey towards the fan, and perhaps he was trying to save from what was coming. he gave Brittney money get away (perhaps paying for something) and told her to lie low with no contact with anybody. Ditch the phone so you cant be traced and come back when the coast is clear and its safe (or stay away). Perhaps he said he needed the gun to protect himself. She could easily get a ride from a tweaker friend who may help hide her too. tweakers can be very nice people tooand I would not thin it strange for a party pal to give her a lift and help her hide out. If she was pregnant then its better to stay in hiding so you are safe and she doesnt have answer questoins. She may also have helped the abused girl come forward and perhaps there. In lieu of the arrests she likely knows some details which might get her in trouble with the men involved. IMO theres a good chance she is alive and well and in hiding

Thank you all for going to sleep so I could catch up on reading all these pages and I could actually adding a comment. There are so many brilliant minds here. Thanks Zeaux for allowing Brittney be a whole person and sharing the info about her in hopes that we can help find her. My continued wishes for he safe return.

Forgive any typos. I am exhausted and off to be.

So DH's wife has lied from the start....first saying that her hubby killed himself at their home, going so far as to say she drove him back there and he killed himself while she was out and about with their children and she found him when she returned. Now we learn that DH committed suicide in his vehicle at the Styx River house...and he was found there not only by his wife, but her relative that was with her (whose husband has now been arrested and charged with sexual criminal offenses). Am I getting this right?

Well, well....we were on the mark all along. Very few innocents in this case, aside from the young victims. The can of worms is opened and just waiting to be tipped over.

DH knew the poop was about to embark on its journey towards the fan, and perhaps he was trying to save from what was coming. he gave Brittney money get away (perhaps paying for something) and told her to lie low with no contact with anybody. Ditch the phone so you cant be traced and come back when the coast is clear and its safe (or stay away). Perhaps he said he needed the gun to protect himself. She could easily get a ride from a tweaker friend who may help hide her too. tweakers can be very nice people tooand I would not thin it strange for a party pal to give her a lift and help her hide out. If she was pregnant then its better to stay in hiding so you are safe and she doesnt have answer questoins. She may also have helped the abused girl come forward and perhaps there. In lieu of the arrests she likely knows some details which might get her in trouble with the men involved. IMO theres a good chance she is alive and well and in hiding

Thank you all for going to sleep so I could catch up on reading all these pages and I could actually adding a comment. There are so many brilliant minds here. Thanks Zeaux for allowing Brittney be a whole person and sharing the info about her in hopes that we can help find her. My continued wishes for he safe return.

Forgive any typos. I am exhausted and off to be.

I think he killed her and then killed himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141