AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone is trying to pin a bunch of stuff on Brittney and that's why she's scared. She's no angel, but she is the victim here and we don't bad mouth the victim.

Just to be clear, I am certainly not bad-mouthing BW. Any information I have given is to try to uncover any information to help find her. When I spoke to one of the website administrators to become verified, I was told I could give background information on Brittney because it helps to understand her better, and then maybe lead to further information.

I've been reading every single post on this thread and the last one, and no one is bad-mouthing BW.

I don't know. That's why I wanted to run it by you all--I thought it was important, but I wasn't sure.

It is very important, I would call and just say that you have no way of confirming the info you have received but you feel it is vital to the case.

Donnie was a outdoor sportsman guy living by the river. Surely he had his own hunting gear. Why would he use a girly pistol he knew might not do the job?

I'm not so sure about this. Somehow I think the twins are trying to divert the blame back on Brittney. Not gonna believe this just yet. No, I don't think Brittney is involved with the gun Donnie used to kill himself. moo

I think someone is trying to pin a bunch of stuff on Brittney and that's why she's scared. She's no angel, but she is the victim here and we don't bad mouth the victim.

Excellent points... I don't think ANYONE is bad mouthing BW at all... given what we know it is not out of the realm of possibilities but I do like your version much better. :)

Well if someone was tweaking and hypothetically a robbery occurred or something else and someone got shot then well... they run, right?

Ok. I get that now. But if that were the scenario, would she literally be running on foot?

I have not seen anyone here say anything negative about Brittney at all...not sure where that is coming from.

Sorry to interrupt all this gun talk :) of which I know nothing.

But one thing I did notice, on scrolling through posts, was that WWH stated that her and the boys stayed with DH on the Thursday. I was wondering did she leave the daughter at home ...
Then on the news link http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/08/t-ar-3942690/
her twin says that "His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs" (assuming Wilcoxs is the river house). So they can't even get that straight.

I thought he was not supposed to be living in the same house as them anyway.

FootballMom, I totally agree! I don't think anyone here is bad mouthing BW!

Well if someone was tweaking and hypothetically a robbery occurred or something else and someone got shot then well... they run, right?
Or if someone was using the product they were supposed to be distributing and they owed money to their "boss" so to speak, they would hide. Or I can think of several more possibilities, but don't want to go to deep into this because I have never had a WS time-out and don't want to start now...

It is very important, I would call and just say that you have no way of confirming the info you have received but you feel it is vital to the case.

And I should call Baldwin County since that's where the shooting occurred. Correct?

Zeaux, I also think you should tell the police what you know, especially if you can call annonomously.
AND
I so appreciate all of your posts here at WS, you have given us all great insight into this whole sad situation. THANKS!

I just asked my hubby, Lifetime NRA, if he owned a 25. No. I asked if he would use a 25 to commit suicide.

He said, "well when I drove the ambulance years ago (EMT) we had several calls where women used a 25 to commit suicide."

The male suicides he went out on ALL used shotguns or rifles (he can't remember which) or larger caliber handguns.

I asked if "any" man used a 25 and he said, "NO, those are "pu**y guns"! NO man owns a 25!" (Excuse the language. I need go get him a jar like Jerseys.)

Ok. I get that now. But if that were the scenario, would she literally be running on foot?

Hitchhiking - she was right off I-10 at 2 truck stops when she disappeared.

I'm just throwing this out there wildly so feel free to tear it apart if I'm way off.

BW goes to Styx calls someone in Grand Bay after midnight to either come & pick her up OR she calls them to see if she can come pick something up from them...

She gets something and her phone battery dies or she loses her phone because of said something... she gets back to Styx with or without something and runs into uncle... stuff goes wrong and someone gets shot.

NOW the trigger finger could have been a 3rd person who walked in while someone was doing something grabbed gun and met uncle in truck and gave him what for then shot him.

And I should call Baldwin County since that's where the shooting occurred. Correct?
Baldwin County would probably be more responsive anyhow, but just to be safe I would call and tell both Baldwin and Mobile. Please call!! I think it is important and may open up a clue that leads to Brittany.

Since we're not sure what exactly would cause BW to run (possibly drugs? scared of uncles? etc). I try to imagine myself in that scenario.

Just to make my point, I'll use the example of the uncles since they've been arrested for heinous crimes.

If 2 of my uncles had been molesting my cousins, me, my siblings, anyone and they threatened me and I knew for a fact that my children were safe with who they were with, I would have no problems with leaving on foot and staying hidden until the threat was eliminated.

My biggest fear with the scenario of her in hiding is that whatever is threatening her could potentially have access to her child. That, as a mom/parent, would be the only thing that would worry me to death.

Do we know what she had in her bag when she left? If she had a bag full of food? I'm not sure how rural the area is there, but I live in a rural area now, grew up in a rural area and I'm pretty sure that I could keep myself hidden and live off of the bare minimum food for quite a while, if my life depended on it.

I am not trying to get anyone's hopes up, I don't know how resourceful BW is, but if she is hiding out of fear, it's completely understandable. We already one person is dead, either by his hand or one of his relatives (MOO).

Sorry to interrupt all this gun talk :) of which I know nothing.

But one thing I did notice, on scrolling through posts, was that WWH stated that her and the boys stayed with DH on the Thursday. I was wondering did she leave the daughter at home ...
Then on the news link http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/08/t-ar-3942690/
her twin says that "His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs" (assuming Wilcoxs is the river house). So they can't even get that straight.

I thought he was not supposed to be living in the same house as them anyway.

Not only that... allegedly the twins were together when DH was found so wouldn't the other one know that?

I'm from WA and I found one of my friends on WWH friends list and commenting on some of her posts... very small world.

Anything we might want to know about for figuring out where people where when they said they were?

Honestly, even if BW was the last person to have possession of the gun that means nothing. This family is large and seemingly very involved in each other's lives. She may have given it to one of them, someone may have borrowed it from her, someone may have stolen it from her.

There has never been any sort of confirmation that BW made it to the Styx house, or that she ever was in Fairhope the day of DH's death. I don't think anyone is speculating that BW killed DH.

Honestly - NO ONE knows what really happened so that is what we are trying to figure out by bouncing ideas around and seeing what puzzle pieces fit and which ones can be laid to the side.

IMO... ANYTHING is possible is this crazy messed up scenario especially with what we DO know... young girl who always keeps in touch with her mom vanishes on foot without a trace, spouses changing stories, a suicide, child molesters, tip of the iceberg per LE, it goes on and on...

Heck if Elvis showed up at the next vigil I would not be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton