AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually...
the suicide at Styx River location makes more sense to me.
It is away from home and neighbors, it is a more remote location, and it is at the location where it seems much of the last movements/activities of DH and BW takes place.
JMO

That's what I was thinking. Plus that where Klasskids based their first search, so reporters might assume that's where everything took place.

The only report I could find with an LE source saying it was Fairhope:

"Wood was last seen on May 30, when she told family members that she was heading to the Styx River area to visit her uncle, Donnie Wood. He later shot himself at his home near Fairhope, according to police."
http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/searchers_look_for_missing_tee.html

Considering MSM couldn't get his name right, what makes us think they'd get his last location right?

Oh, man. I'm traumatized just reading through the threads, trying to follow the sharp twists and turns of a case that can only be described as extremely bizarre. Nothing adds up. And what a strange family dynamic. I can't imagine having to live that nightmare. I hope she's found safe and comes back home to her baby. And, if she is a drug user, gets the help she needs to get clean.

I think it was Zeaux that told us he was in his vehicle at the Styx River home. She might can confirm that for us, however.

It has been extremely challenging to keep the facts in this case....and also to keep track of all the different family members.

BBM and O/T
I read this and immediately thought the poster must be from NC. Scrolled up and saw NC. *LOL* I was SO CONFUSED when I was there for a few days, especially when I bought a soda and the cashier asked me if I wanted "to pop in the sack" which seemed quite forward until I realized that what he ACTUALLY said was "do you want your pop in a sack?"

All very good questions that I have no answer for. Her fb has been changed so we can see what her habits were, and she's not been forthcoming with help finding BW.
On her current page most posts/picture uploads are all daytime or evening hours. There are a couple pics uploaded around 11-11:30 p.m.

There is one on 03/11/12 (early Sun.) at 3:38 am. It looks to be a video of people...I'm thinking it was after a get-together.

That's the only middle of the nighter.

IMO Styx River is "near" Fairhope...not close, but near......and if he was staying at Stxy River, for whatever reason, wouldn't that be considered his "home near Fairhope"?????

Actually, I am still curious if this house is located on Water World Rd. if anybody knows it would be greatly appreciated.

To quote from a post "His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs"

so I'm going to assume that it's Wilcox Road, which is not far from Water World Rd, but on the map I'm looking at, it doesn't look like it's on the Styx River.

Rockyou - are you a local? Would they just refer to the whole area as "Styx River" even if it's not on the water?

Yes I am local and when I think of Wilcox Road I think of the huge fireworks stand...

Yes, atleast people I know refer to the "area" as Styx River

When I hear someone say "Styx River" my mind conjures up a commercial advertising "Stxy River Water World" a water theme park

AWESOME FootballMom!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Do we know if DH actually met with LE on the day in question or had he already tried to take matters into his own hands????

Just curious

"Stop talking about love. Every assh0le in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn't mean anything. What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts."

GREAT quote btw....

"Stop talking about love. Every assh0le in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn't mean anything. What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts."

GREAT quote btw....

Thanks... it along with the one below it are from one of my favorite movies.

AWESOME FootballMom!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Do we know if DH actually met with LE on the day in question or had he already tried to take matters into his own hands????

Just curious

Highly unlikely he made that scheduled appointment given the alleged hour & half from the time he "dropped off WWH & kids" until the time he was discovered... then again... maybe he did and the meeting didn't go so well? Who knows if that "hour and a half" is factual or another part of the misinformation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste