AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Zeaux. You'll soon learn that at Webslueths it matters if Brittney butters her toast or prefers jam. Then we'll discuss whether she likes peach preserves or apple butter. We hash it all out. The more details we have, the more we have to build on.

:seeya:

LOL aint that the truth!

Remember the very first news reports about Brittney? They all showed light yellow house sitting kinda catty-cornered off the road. It didn't appear to be in a neighborhood or anything.....I think it was the first area they ever looked for Brittney....around that house. Does anybody know exactly where that house is? Is it the 'Styx River house'? Please help......very curious!!!

The news said that it was on Water World Rd. Is this the house where they found DH?

I know, right?! Seriously makes some things so much more clear. I'm sorry I didn't catch that discrepancy earlier.

My Goodness, Zeaux!

No apologies necessary at all!

You are helping WS so much, and more importantly, helping Brittney's loved ones, in finding Brittney.

I want to thank you, personally, and I hope you are finding some support for yourself as you go through this challenging time!

:praying:

Woops, my questions about the location of the Styx River house were a bit late....should have read the feed before I asked........sorry!

Actually, I am still curious if this house is located on Water World Rd. if anybody knows it would be greatly appreciated.

I think we got hung up on where it happened (and other specifics) when speculating whether it was really a suicide or not.

Plus we were trying to figure out if "someone" was being truthful about it since we had read differently.

Oh, I'm pretty sure someone hasn't been telling the whole truth.

My Goodness, Zeaux!

No apologies necessary at all!

You are helping WS so much, and more importantly, helping Brittney's loved ones, in finding Brittney.

I want to thank you, personally, and I hope you are finding some support for yourself as you go through this challenging time!

:praying:
Thank you so much.

I seriously didn't realize until it was staring in the face that I am the only one saying DH was at Styx River when he shot himself. I can imagine you all being frustrated with me. When I've asked my sources, they don't hesitate to say it's for sure Styx River. But I have caught a few misstatements on some more minor details. This one seems like it should be easy to find out. I'm likely to call LE tomorrow and find out just to clear it up!

This is what’s sticking in my craw right now. (LOL – I don’t even know what that phrase means, it just sounded right!)

On the very night (5/30-5/31) BW goes missing WWH, in the middle of the bloody night, (FaceBook ?) posts the following (THANKS FootballMom for the great timeline!):

05/31/12 01:42AM - Turkey Branch (Fairhope), AL: Someone posts about being unable to sleep due to a sick child & would be taking him to Dr. in the morning.​

My questions:

Were there phone calls from/to DH or ?? just prior to this FB posting?
Why would someone post such info to FB in the middle of the night?
Did she actually take the sick child to the Dr. as stated?
Did she ever in her FB history post anything else in the middle of the night?
Could she have been intentionally establishing a time and location fact for her physical being?

IF something happened to BW that night and a cover-up ensued and the next day DH checks out for good, why keep up the farce?

How involved could she be?

What else is on that iceberg?

All very good questions that I have no answer for. Her fb has been changed so we can see what her habits were, and she's not been forthcoming with help finding BW.

I'm going to take a break for a while and watch some TV! I'll check in later. :)

Isn't the home in Fairhope in one county and the Styx River home in another county? Which LE investigated the suicide? That would answer the question of where DH shot himself. IMO

I think we got hung up on where it happened (and other specifics) when speculating whether it was really a suicide or not.

Plus we were trying to figure out if "someone" was being truthful about it since we had read differently.

BBM

EXACTLY! Since techincally DH's home is in Fairhope and the reason why he was not allowed to reside there was not "advertised". Famdamily didn't want his suicide reported in the news so I'm sure they would spit nails if the other information had been released at that time.

I don't think it is a big stretch of the imagine for MSM to assume his "home" meant Fairhope instead of the place he was actually (or supposed to be) living which was Styx.

It is important for us to know without a doubt just where the heck DH was the evening of May 30th and May 31st as well as the morning of June 1st since he was allegedly (as far as we know) most likely the last person to communicate with BW... at least according to MSM & LE...

For Pete's sake this should have been clearly established by now... then again we had the inaccurate reporting of the May 30th cell phone vs. the May 31st cell phone activity so it is not real surprising that the suicide location would get muffled... after all it is totally unrelated... (insert rolled eye sarcasm)

PASS THAT PAPER BAG PLEASE!!!!

Footballmom, would you kindly post the timeline again? I'm on my phone and it's a pain to search. Thanks!

I am going to ask my sources one more time. I really don't know why there would be confusion over this. If I've reported incorrectly, I am so sorry.

Does anyone know if we can get the police report online anywhere?

I just read each one of these links and realized none of them have talked to LE. The third on does have a statement about Mobile PD being in charge od the missing person report but nothing about DH.

Where are the PC from LE? Haven't there been any? Did LE ever make a statement to reporters about the suicide?

Sorry, the links do not show. There are one the previous page post #904 originally posted bt gliving.

Isn't the home in Fairhope in one county and the Styx River home in another county? Which LE investigated the suicide? That would answer the question of where DH shot himself. IMO

Styx River and Fairhope are both in Baldwin County

Thank you so much.

I seriously didn't realize until it was staring in the face that I am the only one saying DH was at Styx River when he shot himself. I can imagine you all being frustrated with me. When I've asked my sources, they don't hesitate to say it's for sure Styx River. But I have caught a few misstatements on some more minor details. This one seems like it should be easy to find out. I'm likely to call LE tomorrow and find out just to clear it up!

Actually...
the suicide at Styx River location makes more sense to me.
It is away from home and neighbors, it is a more remote location, and it is at the location where it seems much of the last movements/activities of DH and BW takes place.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member