AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I am hung up on the Stxy River house.....Google Maps & zoom in on rooftops all along that road. Trying to figure out how far down the road that light yellow house that sits crooked off the road (with the swing) is from the river AND that abandoned water park. I can't explain it, but this is all starting to creep me out.

FootballMom

The little red dot on Grand Bay made me laugh! Yes, Grand Bay is a little spot on the road, but when perople refer to Grand Bay they refer to a huge area that spans at least 10-15 miles in each direction from the infamous truck stop!!!

Just when we thought we might have a better grip on the dates and time stamps... ChattyWoman has to go and ruin it for everyone! ;)

It has been brought to my attention that my notation of the following entry may be off by an hour due to a difference in time zones:

06/01/12 @ 03:21 AM - RSW uploads a photo to FB

Soooo.... how do we know if ALL of the other times indicated above are EST or CST???

A considerable amount of my data was pulled from other sources since many of those pages have gone poof. I have no way of knowing the time zone of the original content that was procured.

I might barf... I need that paper bag again!!!!

FootballMom

The little red dot on Grand Bay made me laugh! Yes, Grand Bay is a little spot on the road, but when perople refer to Grand Bay they refer to a huge area that spans at least 10-15 miles in each direction from the infamous truck stop!!!

You can thank Google Earth for that little red dot... the push pins with labels are courtesy of moi... ;)

I'm sorry but I am hung up on the Stxy River house.....Google Maps & zoom in on rooftops all along that road. Trying to figure out how far down the road that light yellow house that sits crooked off the road (with the swing) is from the river AND that abandoned water park. I can't explain it, but this is all starting to creep me out.

I spent hours trying to find that little yellow house until I finally gave up. It takes A LOT for me to abandon even a lost cause but that task was just too much for me. The tree cover was outrageous!

I hope you or someone else finds it. That monkey was on my back for days!

Just when we thought we might have a better grip on the dates and time stamps... ChattyWoman has to go and ruin it for everyone! ;)

It has been brought to my attention that my notation of the following entry may be off by an hour due to a difference in time zones:

06/01/12 @ 03:21 AM - RSW uploads a photo to FB

Soooo.... how do we know if ALL of the other times indicated above are EST or CST???

A considerable amount of my data was pulled from other sources since many of those pages have gone poof. I have no way of knowing the time zone of the original content that was procured.

I might barf... I need that paper bag again!!!!
That one is 2:21 am. I just checked it.

That one is 2:21 am. I just checked it.

It shows 2:21 AM to anyone located in that time zone... in my time zone it shows 3:21 AM...

How do we know if the other information was obtained from Mobile's time zone or from another time zone?

Marle Rd??? Who lives there?

I wish I had an address on Water World road, or a mile marker.....the tree cover is bad, but I don't think there are that many houses on that road past the old water park. There is one in a curve that sits on the interstate side that kinda sings to me, but that doesn't mean anything b/c the other day I thought I had found "it" a little farther down the road toward Florida, on the other side of the road......but.......I can't seem to find that particular house tonight.

It shows 2:21 AM to anyone located in that time zone... in my time zone it shows 3:21 AM...

How do we know if the other information was obtained from Mobile's time zone or from another time zone?
Gotcha...:blushing:

Gotcha...:blushing:

Ok... I THINK I may have a solution... :please:

I believe that some of the information was orginially procured by someone in the CST time zone so I'm leaving those alone...

The news organization posts were procured by me in the EST time zone - so I THINK those are the only one's that I need to move back an hour. :waitasec:

If someone in the CST time zone could jump over to WKRG's FB page for those BW news reports and tell me whether or not my times are off by an hour I would GREATLY appreciate it... :seeya:

THAT is why I asked who lives on Marle? Can I even ask that?

My bad, sorry... :blushing: I thought you knew that uncle Dustin Kent lives on Marle Road.

Evidently CW lives VERY close to DK since BW was heading toward Quimby Drive when she left her mom's.

I just placed her mom & dad's pins in the general areas based on a map that Zeaux provided. I didn't want to identify their exact addresses but now it seems purdy darn obvious. :banghead:

My bad, sorry... :blushing: I thought you knew that uncle Dustin Kent lives on Marle Road.

Evidently CW lives VERY close to DK since BW was heading toward Quimby Drive when she left her mom's.

I just placed her mom & dad's pins in the general areas based on a map that Zeaux provided. I didn't want to identify their exact addresses but now it seems purdy darn obvious. :banghead:

I did.....google maps have my brain googled.....where does CW live and who lives on Quimby? Can you say?

i dont appericate yall telling ******* business on the news
June 7 at 6:19pm

CRAP.......Still confused......I am in Mobile and my computer time says 10:42

{RSBM}

Is that to show me the time stamp?

I scaled down the posts in the timeline so they were not directly quoted and did not identify the individual that posted them except for those arrested.

UGH!! Your time stamp says 5:07PM and mine says 8:07PM... Dang it... WHERE ARE YOU?

yes, to show time stamp

i dont appericate yall telling ******* business on the news
June 7 at 6:19pm

Ok... THANK YOU!!! :rocker:

To save brain cells I'm am going to move the time back one hour for all of the posts that I obtained from my time zone and note those confirmed as (CST)...

If we find any discrepancies later on we will adjust them accordingly. We will just have to make a mental note that some information may be subject to an hour or more difference in one direction or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler