AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeaux- you're amazing and thank you.

I can not believe this family and my heart goes out to CW. I don't want to speculate as there is more that will be coming out- how I wish I knew along what lines as curiosity is getting the better of me.

Just to play Devil's Advocate- what if it is all a horrible coincidence? DH killed himself because of the investigation and BW who we presume hitch hikes was unlucky and unfortunate enough to have been picked up by some weirdo?

I have some catching up that'll have to be put off for a couple hours but I found this... I'm only posting the link instead of the picture bc I'm on my iPhone & can't crop out her daughter. This is a picture posted by SSH, Britt's stepmom, and she says it's the most recent picture of what Brittney looks like. I'm posting this for the person that mentioned the uncropped pic in which she may have appeared preg...

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net...20/181238_4126667643658_1356508244_n.jpg?dl=1

She kinda sorta does look a little pregnant...

Trying to STILL figure out who is who! :waitasec:

BW has 3 brothers? 2 around her age and one a baby? Do the 2 older brothers have the same dad as BW? Is her mom married to the father of the baby brother? There is one sister who is the same age as BW's daughter?

I can't keep track of all the aunts and uncles. The one uncle arrested is CW's brother? The other one is married to one of CW's sisters?

:confused:

BW has 1 older brother DW, 2 younger brothers 1 is a teen, 1 is a baby. She has 1 sister who is a toddler and the same age as her daughter.

I do not believe CW has ever been married but yes she is with the father of the 2 younger children.

Trying to STILL figure out who is who! :waitasec:

BW has 3 brothers? 2 around her age and one a baby? Do the 2 older brothers have the same dad as BW? Is her mom married to the father of the baby brother? There is one sister who is the same age as BW's daughter?

I can't keep track of all the aunts and uncles. The one uncle arrested is CW's brother? The other one is married to one of CW's sisters?

:confused:

You aren't as confused as you think!

CW & WH (BW's dad) have 2 sons & BW.
CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, PH.
CW is not married to him, but they live together as a family.
CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter.
RSW or SW is CW's brother.
DK is married to CW's sister, MWK.
CW's other sister, WWH, was married to DH who shot himself the day after BW went missing. He died a couple of days later in the hospital.

She was seen BY a neighbor WITH a person. The question was whether the person that she was seen with (BY the neighbor) was one of the arrested uncles.

I've only read about a neighbor seeing a girl on a swing who resembled BW. I think, can't remember, the girl was actually another neighbor?

Zeaux- you're amazing and thank you.

I can not believe this family and my heart goes out to CW. I don't want to speculate as there is more that will be coming out- how I wish I knew along what lines as curiosity is getting the better of me.

Just to play Devil's Advocate- what if it is all a horrible coincidence? DH killed himself because of the investigation and BW who we presume hitch hikes was unlucky and unfortunate enough to have been picked up by some weirdo?

Thanks, Foxymona.

It is absolutely possible that this is a horrible coincidence. In fact, I hope it is. I hope BW IS in hiding, I just doubt it. But stranger things have happened, and this situation is nothing if not strange.

I've only read about a neighbor seeing a girl on a swing who resembled BW. I think, can't remember, the girl was actually another neighbor?

That's what I've heard, too. LE seems to consider BW leaving her mother's home as the last time she was seen.

You aren't as confused as you think!

CW & WH (BW's dad) have 2 sons & BW.
CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, PH.
CW is not married to him, but they live together as a family.
CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter.
RSW or SW is CW's brother.
DK is married to CW's sister, MWK.
CW's other sister, WWH, was married to DH who shot himself the day after BW went missing. He died a couple of days later in the hospital.

Thank you!! :)

Important update: Now I'm hearing the supposed sighting of BW getting into a white SUV with 2 men is probably a hoax or rumor.

Important update: Now I'm hearing the supposed sighting of BW getting into a white SUV with 2 men is probably a hoax or rumor.

Oh brother....what kind of person would play such games? Sure wish it could be figured out where the hoax or rumor originated. :banghead:

Questions....DH has a grown son and daughter and 3 young kids?

Going on the assumption that BW is close to her mom, if BW knew about the uncles, would she tell her mom? Or, try to protect her? Seems CW was estranged from a lot of her family. Was she or did that happen after BW went missing?

If I ever catch my daughter with drugs, I plan to make her read every word of this. Zeaux is awesome, and while she(?) seems to be very careful not to accuse anyone of anything until they are accused publicly, she has provided valuable insight into ALL of the terrible things that can happen as a result of drug use.

It seems this dysfunctional family was a pressure cooker just waiting to blow it's top for a LONG time, and I think there are people who feared that something like this would happen. I just hope Baby P's dad is a better influence, and she will have a chance.

Zeaux ~ Can you please provide the details and chain of events, as the family knows them in regards to where WWH and DH stayed the night before DH's suicide, how did DH come to be at the home alone in order to shoot himself without anyone being there and what time did he actually shoot himself. Also, how exactly did it come to be that Wendy & Mendy found him together? Where were all of the kids? Why were Wendy & Mendy together that morning in order to find him together?

Thanks for being here! We really need someone like you so that we can do our sleuthing based on facts since we aren't getting anything from LE.

Oh brother....what kind of person would play such games? Sure wish it could be figured out where the hoax or rumor originated. :banghead:

Questions....DH has a grown son and daughter and 3 young kids?

Going on the assumption that BW is close to her mom, if BW knew about the uncles, would she tell her mom? Or, try to protect her? Seems CW was estranged from a lot of her family. Was she or did that happen after BW went missing?

DH had other kids. More than just the 5 you asked about. I'm not sure of the ages, the mothers, etc. I have heard that he had 8 or 9 kids.

If BW knew about all 3 uncles, she didn't tell her mom. I think she was close to her mom, but not always telling her everything that was going on in her life.

The estrangement has happened since BW's disappearance and DH's suicide. It created suspicion and DH's defenders seemed to be hindering the search for BW.

My apologies if this is way off base - I have not read all the posts - but have read most of them - this is just a different perspective I have not seen mentioned yet...

What if Uncle Donny was a good guy? Was he being investigated as a perp or could he have been a witness with info?

Did Brittney tell her family she was going to friends so they would not suspect her of forewarning Uncle Donny of the other 2 uncles that may be after him knowing he was to be questioned?

Did she see something and had to hide?

This is just my opinion - really just a random thought - what if suicide was to keep him silent for what the other 2 uncles were doing?

Zeaux ~ Can you please provide the details and chain of events, as the family knows them in regards to where WWH and DH stayed the night before DH's suicide, how did DH come to be at the home alone in order to shoot himself without anyone being there and what time did he actually shoot himself. Also, how exactly did it come to be that Wendy & Mendy found him together? Where were all of the kids? Why were Wendy & Mendy together that morning in order to find him together?

Thanks for being here! We really need someone like you so that we can do our sleuthing based on facts since we aren't getting anything from LE.

I don't know what really happened because it's unlikely that WWH has told the whole truth.

All I know for sure is that, in general, DH was staying at a friend's house in the Styx River area because he was not allowed to be at home where his child(ren) were because of the investigation into allegations of child molestation. Because the friend was not at the home, DH was alone at the time he shot himself.

He shot himself in his vehicle. WWH had reportedly spoken to him on the phone and was concerned because of his comments.

This is very difficult to explain because, to my knowledge, there's not an investigation into what happened to DH, so it's just WWH's version of events, and it's pretty well established that she hasn't been forthcoming with the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87