AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can one of our awesome peeps create a map for this case? TIA!

I created this last week (I think)...

Z - could you please take a look at it and see if I have the general area's correct - especially for her mom & dad's home?

Are there any other locations that need to be added or corrected?

Thanks!

Attachments

• BW map.jpg
    BW map.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 88
BW does look pregnant in the recent photo posted. What is so tragic to me about the whole thing is she looked so clean and innocent. But her eyes were very empty.

My apologies if this is way off base - I have not read all the posts - but have read most of them - this is just a different perspective I have not seen mentioned yet...

What if Uncle Donny was a good guy? Was he being investigated as a perp or could he have been a witness with info?

Did Brittney tell her family she was going to friends so they would not suspect her of forewarning Uncle Donny of the other 2 uncles that may be after him knowing he was to be questioned?

Did she see something and had to hide?

This is just my opinion - really just a random thought - what if suicide was to keep him silent for what the other 2 uncles were doing?

DH was not a good guy. He was being investigated, but he may also have been a witness to what others did.

My problem with the theory that BW is hiding is how did she get to wherever she is hiding? She left on foot, had to get a ride with someone. No one has come forth to say they gave her a ride. Her friends were mostly into the same things she was into (drugs). She's been missing over 3 weeks with no contact with anyone she normally communicated with. She had no money, so how is she managing to hide?

DH had other kids. More than just the 5 you asked about. I'm not sure of the ages, the mothers, etc. I have heard that he had 8 or 9 kids.

If BW knew about all 3 uncles, she didn't tell her mom. I think she was close to her mom, but not always telling her everything that was going on in her life.

The estrangement has happened since BW's disappearance and DH's suicide. It created suspicion and DH's defenders seemed to be hindering the search for BW.

According to WWH's old MS, she has 3 step-children & 3 bio kids, so that would make a total of 6 kids for DPH. Are there others maybe that he didn't acknowledge?

Where is he from? I see Kenner, LA on veromi. Is that where his original roots are?

I created this last week (I think)...

Z - could you please take a look at it and see if I have the general area's correct - especially for her mom & dad's home?

Are there any other locations that need to be added or corrected?

Thanks!

I think Mom & Dad's homes are closer to one another, but it's hard to tell because I can't zoom in on the graphic. Do you have their addresses and is that how you mapped it?

According to WWH's old MS, she has 3 step-children & 3 bio kids, so that would make a total of 6 kids for DPH. Are there others maybe that he didn't acknowledge?

Where is he from? I see Kenner, LA on veromi. Is that where his original roots are?

It's possible he had kids he didn't acknowledge. I don't know much about him, just things I've been told lately. His hometown hasn't come up. Sorry.

You aren't as confused as you think!

OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, PH (also a PH - sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH)

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

ETA - ALL of the above information is accurate per Zeaux as of today.

DH was not a good guy. He was being investigated, but he may also have been a witness to what others did.

My problem with the theory that BW is hiding is how did she get to wherever she is hiding? She left on foot, had to get a ride with someone. No one has come forth to say they gave her a ride. Her friends were mostly into the same things she was into (drugs). She's been missing over 3 weeks with no contact with anyone she normally communicated with. She had no money, so how is she managing to hide?

I don't think she's hiding at all. I think she's dead & I think it's completely related to her uncles "suicide". I hope she's alive & hiding, but everything just seems to be so far removed from reality & anything good. I seriously don't see how she could be in protective custody with the State using resources to find her, which would be a very serious liability. If she's willingly hiding, she could be responsible for the cost of searching for her. If she's being held against her will then why wouldn't police say that? That's what makes me think she's no longer with us. Then again, nothing really points to Brittney being deceased, hence the searches.

Unfortunately I don't see the uncles (thru Internet discovery) as being heavy meth users, which means they were sick all on their own. BW could very well have been the molestation "victim", if the charges are stemming from abuse when she was underage.

I wasn't referring to the uncles. I was referring to the possibility that what is going on with the uncles is a bizarre coincidence. If law enforcement is right, and BW did make it to Grand Bay. Grand Bay is one our rural meth areas. I don't know that it is a bad a Wilmer, but it is bad. Wilmer is so bad that if you throw a rock, it will hit a cook. Some of the users I know say Grand Bay is worse. I am just saying all angles should still be considered. A lot of people meet very tragic ends just by associating with other meth users and dealers.

That's what I've heard, too. LE seems to consider BW leaving her mother's home as the last time she was seen.

Nevermind... just saw your update.

Hey Zeaux, anything on the panties & washcloth found during the initial search? If my memory is correct, shortly after that "find" is when her "phone started ringing" again. Maybe the searchers were getting close to something do the perp(s) had an agenda to move the search to a different area.

DH had other kids. More than just the 5 you asked about. I'm not sure of the ages, the mothers, etc. I have heard that he had 8 or 9 kids.

If BW knew about all 3 uncles, she didn't tell her mom. I think she was close to her mom, but not always telling her everything that was going on in her life.

The estrangement has happened since BW's disappearance and DH's suicide. It created suspicion and DH's defenders seemed to be hindering the search for BW.

Again, thank you!

What a mess...if DH was at the Styx River house...why did his wife say he told BW he wouldn't be there, but she could come anyway if she got a ride? Why would he tell BW she could use a house that wasn't his?

Again, thank you!

What a mess...if DH was at the Styx River house...why did his wife say he told BW he wouldn't be there, but she could come anyway if she got a ride? Why would he tell BW she could use a house that wasn't his?

I was thinking about this as well. Suicide is something that is usually planned out. So, if DH planned on committing suicide, why wouldn't he tell BW not to come? It seems odd that he would want her there for his suicide. Unless of course he needed to dispose of her first, or if maybe it wasn't a suicide and they were both disposed of. I keep saying it, but this story is really bizarre.

Here's a map I created with A being CW's home and B being WH & SSH's home. My first attempt at attaching...

Screen Shot 2012-06-22 at 1.58.55 PM.jpg

I don't know what really happened because it's unlikely that WWH has told the whole truth.

All I know for sure is that, in general, DH was staying at a friend's house in the Styx River area because he was not allowed to be at home where his child(ren) were because of the investigation into allegations of child molestation. Because the friend was not at the home, DH was alone at the time he shot himself.

He shot himself in his vehicle. WWH had reportedly spoken to him on the phone and was concerned because of his comments.

This is very difficult to explain because, to my knowledge, there's not an investigation into what happened to DH, so it's just WWH's version of events, and it's pretty well established that she hasn't been forthcoming with the truth.

Oh come on!!!! (not at you Z) :maddening:

It does not take freakin Columbo to figure out that it is a hell of a coincidence that 3 of BW's uncles were being investigated and/or arrested for serious sexual crimes against FAMILY members!!!

I swear to baby cheezus (said in best Sophia Vergara voice) if LE doesn't investigate DH's suicide then they are nothing more than rent-a-cops and quite possibly the worst LE!!!!

I really, really hate to think that so hopefully they are just letting others implicate themselves and will nail them when they so deep they have no choice but to throw each other under the bus...

It doesn't help matters that each minute they waste a mother, father & daughter are distraught.

ETA - please see above in bold and let me know if I need to correct any information & I will edit my post.

WH's wife, BW's step-mom is SSH.

I think everything else is correct. The sister, SW, has not really played a part in this yet.

I don't think she's hiding at all. I think she's dead & I think it's completely related to her uncles "suicide". I hope she's alive & hiding, but everything just seems to be so far removed from reality & anything good. I seriously don't see how she could be in protective custody with the State using resources to find her, which would be a very serious liability. If she's willingly hiding, she could be responsible for the cost of searching for her. If she's being held against her will then why wouldn't police say that? That's what makes me think she's no longer with us. Then again, nothing really points to Brittney being deceased, hence the searches.

I don't think she's in protective custody. I'm about 99.99% sure of that. I know even as of yesterday, Mobile police believe she is hiding.

Hey Zeaux, anything on the panties & washcloth found during the initial search? If my memory is correct, shortly after that "find" is when her "phone started ringing" again. Maybe the searchers were getting close to something do the perp(s) had an agenda to move the search to a different area.

Nothing on the panties and washcloth. I haven't heard that anywhere but here.

Again, thank you!

I haven't a clue. Again, it appears WWH has not been forthcoming with the truth. Her stories don't make sense.

Thank-you Zeaux,
I did not realize he was being investigated as perp until after I posted - it was just another angle to look at not really an opinion but had to state it for TOS.

As for her hiding - others have mentioned it as a possibility so I just included it.

I really have no opinion - this case seems to sad and so complicated I'm not sure what to think.

Thank you once again for all your help and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N0ShytSherlock