AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(bbm)

Trying to get the time line straight....

DH shot himself at/near the Styx River house and not the Fairhope home where WWH lives? For some reason I thought WWH had dropped him off at the Fairhope residence.

IIR... we gathered he was at the Fairhope location based on WWK's FB posts... I expect she at least got that portion of her story correct because otherwise someone probably would have called her out on it... I saw one of the other relatives grilling WWK for attempting to hack into BW's phone so you know they would have had a field day over where DH was actually found.

OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, PH (also a PH - sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH)

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & MWK.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

BW does look pregnant in the recent photo posted. What is so tragic to me about the whole thing is she looked so clean and innocent. But her eyes were very empty.

I agree, in all the photo's of BW that I have seen, she looks nothing like a person abusing meth. Such a beautiful young woman, sigh
icon9.gif

I'm confused about something... why is Britney's last name Woods?

Brought over from previous thread...and quoting myself:

ChattyWoman
Roll Tide!! Join Date: Jul 2008

Sometimes it helps me to see things more clearly when I have a time line of sorts to go by.....
This is what I've come up with based on various FB pages, news articles, and flyers:

May 30 Wednesday - BW left mom's home around 7:30 PM
May 31 Thursday - 12:07 AM cell ping in the Wilcox/Styx River area
WWH posted from Turkey Branch at 1:42 AM about a sick
child.
Later on FB says she and the boys stayed with DH in Wilcox
June 1 Friday - According to MWK's FB, DH dropped 'them' off at a
friend's house.
According to WWH, she drops DH off at their home in Fairhope.
WWH found DH 1 1/2 hours later at their home in
Fairhope.
June 17 Sunday - The Hometown Search FB says MPD believe BW made it to
the Grand Bay area in the early morning hours of
Thursday, May 31.

OFFICIAL MAPS ATTACHED

1.) Overall area from Styx River location where BW's phone was allegedly used last and where DH & family were allegedly staying the night BW disappeared to Grand Bay Truck Stop where BW's phone allegedly pinged last.

2.) 1 mile radius area Styx River location where BW's phone was allegedly used after 12am (May 31st) the night she left from her mother's home on foot (May 30th) & then disappeared. Red lines indicate roads with a 1 mile measurement from truck stop tower. Please forgive the jagged white circle not easy to do with finger mouse on mac.

3.) Grand Bay truck stop tower where BW's phone allegedly pinged at 1:40am on May 31st after the Styx River location cell activity.

4.) Fairhope location zoomed in where DH allegedly committed suicide.

I did not zoom in on her parent's homes because we have not been told of any cell phone activity near those locations since she disappeared.

Attachments

• BWMapUpdated.jpg
    BWMapUpdated.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Styx1mRadius.jpg
    Styx1mRadius.jpg
    737.6 KB · Views: 104
  • GrandBay.jpg
    GrandBay.jpg
    582.8 KB · Views: 95
  • FairhopeDH.jpg
    FairhopeDH.jpg
    632.7 KB · Views: 119
Brittney Wood's mom still has faith

Updated: Friday, 22 Jun 2012, 3:51 PM CDT

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The mother of a missing teen is crying out to her daughter. Friday makes 22 days since 19-year-old Brittany Wood went missing.

Wood met with law enforcement this morning and wants to tell Brittney she is in no trouble.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith
Sounds like CW thinks BW is hiding out.

Z said this is what LE thinks too, hope they are correct!!!

Mom (CW) was not married to BW's Father.

OK. Still thought it was strange if he was part of her life. I've known a number of women that weren't married to the childs father, but the child still had the fathers last name.

:shrug:

In this article BW's cell last pinged at the truck stop on May 31st at 1:40 am according to Tony Dickey.

Disaster & Victim Services Chaplain Tony Dickey said 19-year-old Brittney Wood's cell phone last pinged a phone at a Travel Centers of America truck stop located in Grand Bay.

Dickey said the signal came at 1:40 a.m. on May 31st; the morning after her disappearance.

"Based on their (Mobile Police Department) investigation, that was the last location the cell phone was being used," Dickey said.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...ittney-Wood-After/QkS7c5oFjEOEe7LHKrZMqA.cspx

When I was creating the zoomed in maps I noticed what looks to be a quarry which is .76 of a mile (as the crow flies) from the Grand Bay truck stop. (image attached)

Zeaux or anyone else agree that is a quarry and a potential place of concern?

Attachments

• Quarry.jpg
    Quarry.jpg
    743.3 KB · Views: 51
OK. Still thought it was strange if he was part of her life. I've known a number of women that weren't married to the childs father, but the child still had the fathers last name.

Not odd at all, IMO. I've seen it both ways ...
icon7.gif

CW's youngest kids have their fathers last name. CW isn't married to him. Don't know why the oldest 3 don't have their fathers name.....

Hello all, I don't really post as I'm all the way over on the South Coast of England and I don't really have any useful input although I always try to log in as me rather than 'Lurk as a guest'. I think you all do a fantastic job on this forum and thank you for that. My family was at the heart of an abduction/murder in the 70s and although I was not born at the time, it's made me, along with my Mother and Aunt, feel very emotionally involved in missing people cases across the world. This case touches has toucheed m quite deeply and I am surprised by the lack of media coverage, although it has been (very lightly) covered by a British newspaper. One question to help tidy up the family tree if I may? Can anyone shed any light as to who TSH is? I know her full name but feel I shouldn't give it in full as there's nothing to link her to to anything in the case so I don't want to put it here. She's been fairly active on the FB pages and just by her name I assume she's related to BW's biological Dad in some way. I just have a couple of thoughts about her but would help to know who she is in relation to BW. If this makes no sense, I am sorry - Blame it on my very much newbie and English status!

When I was creating the zoomed in maps I noticed what looks to be a quarry which is .76 of a mile (as the crow flies) from the Grand Bay truck stop. (image attached)

Zeaux or anyone else agree that is a quarry and a potential place of concern?

Did Klaas Kids search this area?

CW's youngest kids have their fathers last name. CW isn't married to him. Don't know why the oldest 3 don't have their fathers name.....

Her FB Page says she is married, not that it matters whether she is or isn't.

Hello all, I don't really post as I'm all the way over on the South Coast of England and I don't really have any useful input although I always try to log in as me rather than 'Lurk as a guest'. I think you all do a fantastic job on this forum and thank you for that. My family was at the heart of an abduction/murder in the 70s and although I was not born at the time, it's made me, along with my Mother and Aunt, feel very emotionally involved in missing people cases across the world. This case touches has toucheed m quite deeply and I am surprised by the lack of media coverage, although it has been (very lightly) covered by a British newspaper. One question to help tidy up the family tree if I may? Can anyone shed any light as to who TSH is? I know her full name but feel I shouldn't give it in full as there's nothing to link her to to anything in the case so I don't want to put it here. She's been fairly active on the FB pages and just by her name I assume she's related to BW's biological Dad in some way. I just have a couple of thoughts about her but would help to know who she is in relation to BW. If this makes no sense, I am sorry - Blame it on my very much newbie and English status!

Hi...:seeya:

I don't know who TSH is, sorry. There is a family member posting here. Maybe he/she knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne