AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like CW thinks BW is hiding out.

Z said this is what LE thinks too, hope they are correct!!!

Clarification... I believe Z indicated CW wants to believe BW is hiding.

Z said in an earlier post that Mobile LE appears to be operating as if BW is hiding but believes Baldwin is taking a different approach based on the 3 uncles.

Hi...:seeya:

I don't know who TSH is, sorry. There is a family member posting here. Maybe he/she knows.

Zeaux isn't a family member but she is a confirmed insider.

OP - do you mean SSH? If so, please see the updated Official Player's list above.

Hi there. No I don't mean the stepmother...her first name is Tina. I'm not suggesting I assume any kind of involvement but to know her positioning within the family dynamic would help just put some comments in perspective for me. I'm a bit of a stickler for detail, which is annoying for my poor brain!:waitasec:

OK. Still thought it was strange if he was part of her life. I've known a number of women that weren't married to the childs father, but the child still had the fathers last name.

:shrug:

I come from a family of all females/daughters & my son has my last name so he can carry on my dad's family name.

Not that there are any shortage of W's out there (that's for sure) but there are many reasons for kid's to have their mom's last name - not simply because their parents didn't marry.

No biggie - I've seen that mentioned several times so I thought I'd try to offer a little enlightenment. :)

Hi there. No I don't mean the stepmother...her first name is Tina. I'm not suggesting I assume any kind of involvement but to know her positioning within the family dynamic would help just put some comments in perspective for me. I'm a bit of a stickler for detail, which is annoying for my poor brain!:waitasec:

I don't recall a T and technically we are not supposed to sleuth anyone other than the 2 uncle's who were arrested & BW... ;)

That doesn't mean we won't notice other names in our sleuthing but technically we aren't supposed to post about them.

We have an immediate family initial "guide map" because there are sooooo many family members and many of them have the same or very similar initials.

Zeaux isn't a family member but she is a confirmed insider.

OP - do you mean SSH? If so, please see the updated Official Player's list above.

Being a relative of those closest to to BW, as Zeaux said, meant more than an insider to me. My bad.

Did Klaas Kids search this area?

Who knows... but I seriously doubt it since Mobile LE is acting as if she is hiding.

It was also my understanding from the Klaas Kids updates that when they moved from Styx River to Grand Bay they would no longer be doing a ground search and instead they would be going door to door to pass out flyers (operating as if BW was hiding).

Hometown Search FB page update on rumors at link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

OK. Still thought it was strange if he was part of her life. I've known a number of women that weren't married to the childs father, but the child still had the fathers last name.

:shrug:

IMO The name you choose to go by is a personal choice of either the mother or the person themselves and it's nobody's business. I use my mom's maiden name. No one has ever asked me why and if they did, I would think they were rude.

I think some of the questions that are being asked are not relevant to finding Brittney.

IMO, JMO, MOO

CW and WH's 3 kids all have Wood as their last name. But he is an active participant in their lives and is definitely their father.

I am now confused myself as to where DH shot himself. But I do know WWH's story/timeline is incorrect at least in part because he shot himself in his vehicle. It was collected for evidence and has been returned to her.

I just looked and now know who you are talking about (TSH). I think she is probably WH's sister-in-law and BW's paternal aunt (in-law). Just a guess given she has surname as her middle name & her last name matches WH's.

She was the one who was grilling WWH about trying to hack into BW's cell phone & obtain her phone records! LOL!

:floorlaugh:

15-20 years ago it was alot more common for unwed mother's to give the children their last name. Now a-days its more common to give the child the father's last name. At least where I am from, it is/was that way.

Sounds like CW thinks BW is hiding out.

Z said this is what LE thinks too, hope they are correct!!!

Mobile LE thinks she is hiding. KlaasKids doesn't, neither does Baldwin County LE.

I just looked and now know who you are talking about (TSH). I think she is probably WH's sister-in-law and BW's paternal aunt (in-law). Just a guess given she has surname as her middle name & her last name matches WH's.

She was the one who was grilling WWH about trying to hack into BW's cell phone & obtain her phone records! LOL!

:floorlaugh:

I think you're correct.

Who on earth is she supposed to be hiding with?? I would think that some people would know her circle of acquaintances and whether or not anyone has seen her...IMO no one is going to hide her with all of this going on unless they were extremely close to her, in which case someone would know about this person or persons.

IMO The name you choose to go by is a personal choice of either the mother or the person themselves and it's nobody's business. I use my mom's maiden name. No one has ever asked me why and if they did, I would think they were rude.

I think some of the questions that are being asked are not relevant to finding Brittney.

IMO, JMO, MOO

I think the inquiry is more so along the lines of sorting through the enormous family tree and not meant to be gossipy or judgmental.

At least I didn't take it that way and as I've mentioned my son also has my last name because he is the only male to carry on my family name. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smcox01