AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't this be within the area of the quarry?

I believe that is when they were searching the Styx River area. The quarry I mapped is less than a mile from the Grand Bay tower where her phone last pinged. As far as we know ground searches have not been done in this location - only door to door canvassing.

Z - please correct if I'm mistaken.

According to her immediate family, she was a meth user. She was heavily into drugs, and meth was her drug of choice.
Meth use is why I can finally make sense of her leaving her mom's house on foot. She might have needed a fix and would walk to get it if needed.

Zeaux(or anyone for that matter) this is more just out of general concern rather than specific to the case: do we know if AH is into drugs or what he is like as a father? My heart just breaks or baby P and I hope she is with a loving and good family.

Who on earth is she supposed to be hiding with?? I would think that some people would know her circle of acquaintances and whether or not anyone has seen her...IMO no one is going to hide her with all of this going on unless they were extremely close to her, in which case someone would know about this person or persons.

Clu, she was last placed at a truck stop. I don't think it's too unreasonable to wonder if she caught a ride with a trucker. For whatever reason, friends and family think she was scared into hiding.

What was Brittney scared of? To me that's the big question.

Clu, she was last placed at a truck stop. I don't think it's too unreasonable to wonder if she caught a ride with a trucker. For whatever reason, friends and family think she was scared into hiding.

What was Brittney scared of? To me that's the big question.

If the phone last pinged at the truck stop, it just means that someone was in possession of it in that location, not necessarily Brittney.

If the phone last pinged at the truck stop, it just means that someone was in possession of it in that location, not necessarily Brittney.

This is true. But LE moved the search to that area. They must have some reason for that.

This is true. But LE moved the search to that area. They must have some reason for that.

I hope they have a good reason (ie, proof that she called someone from there) but it could just be that they were looking to see if the phone had been discarded.

Unless someone actually saw her there which I don't think is the case? Someone could have had her and the phone in their vehicle, stopped for gas and headed out.

In my mind, there is just not enough information at this point to preclude any possibility.

I think it's a black SUV, but don't know more about it. I heard she was looking to have it detailed.

Omgosh this pees me off! I wanna shout f so bad but I'm up to $38 in my swear jar & have to give my kids $100 each if I hit $50 by the end of the month...so I'll just think it instead dangit! :D Would you please care to enlighten me as to why the police haven't confiscated it for evidence? Suicide or not, it's still considered a murder scene & has to be processed accordingly. Especially considering that he dropped WWH & the kids off at a friends before driving to the house & shooting himself. She & MWK found him 1.5 hours later, which is a short enough time to cast enough suspicion to freaking process that vehicle accordingly. She shouldn't have possession of it at all, even if it's their only vehicle. If I were Chessie, I p!$$ a b!+¢+ to the le handling that suicide.

Where's the lawyers? Surely somebody's gonna step up dontcha think? This is ridiculous. With the potential of becoming a case used for new case law, this could be a wanna be famous lawyer's dream come true. Britt's mom & dad have rights to protect the integrity of their daughter's case & are deserving of a good lawyer, a lawyer that will help guide them in the right direction.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith

"(Chessie) Wood met with law enforcement this morning and wants to tell Brittney she is in no trouble."

Why would Brittney think she's in trouble and why is she scared?

Also, Brittney is not listed as a missing adult: http://dps.alabama.gov/Community/wfSearch.aspx?Type=20&Status=5

I sure hope she truly is hiding. Remember that young teen that went missing with her mom's boyfriend last year after the mom was found dead? She was found safe all the way across the country & we all thought she was dead. Miracles can and do happen. Statistics make me think this Britt is gone but I sure hope for the best & pray she's just hiding out of fear.

Zeaux(or anyone for that matter) this is more just out of general concern rather than specific to the case: do we know if AH is into drugs or what he is like as a father? My heart just breaks or baby P and I hope she is with a loving and good family.

Cannot sleuth him publicly.

Yet.

But his social media suggests he's dabbled. Can't say more.

Meth use is why I can finally make sense of her leaving her mom's house on foot. She might have needed a fix and would walk to get it if needed.

I have read that she walked a lot, everywhere, whenever she couldn't catch a ride.

You're right, there are! Most of the time though, if the individual commits suicide in a vehicle, said vehicle is just sent to a body shop to be detailed, reupholstered, etc. Unfortunately, my husband handles the latter in Baldwin County. I kept wondering if he was going to get DH's vehicle. I WISH more people would use a forensic cleaning company. :/

Does your hubby get a lot of vehicles to clean due to suicides? If so, does the vehicle come from le or does he go to the vehicle & tow it to where he'd clean it? I'm still so very curious why this vehicle wasn't processed as a crime scene.

Zeaux, do you know if Uncle Donnie was embalmed & buried...or was he cremated?

The idea that Donnie shot himself with a shotgun was logistically difficult to picture. Now we find out he did it in a truck? I guess it could happen...

No neighbors heard anything?

The idea that Donnie shot himself with a shotgun was logistically difficult to picture. Now we find out he did it in a truck? I guess it could happen...

No neighbors heard anything?

My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members