AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now confused myself as to where DH shot himself. But I do know WWH's story/timeline is incorrect at least in part because he shot himself in his vehicle. It was collected for evidence and has been returned to her.
Thanks for this - your post upthread was the first time that I heard that he shot himself in his car. What do you do with a car after that happens in it?

What WWH posted at one time was that she dropped DH off at the fairhope house and took the kids somewhere and that's when he shot himself. The post didn't give the specifics of time and who was with her or where he was when he shot himself.

Can you tell us what make/model/color DH's car was?

SSH has created another facebook page that uses just her first and last (married) name where she is posting regarding BW. It's public whereas her person page may have some privacy settings.

Who on earth is she supposed to be hiding with?? I would think that some people would know her circle of acquaintances and whether or not anyone has seen her...IMO no one is going to hide her with all of this going on unless they were extremely close to her, in which case someone would know about this person or persons.

My thoughts exactly.

I am now confused myself as to where DH shot himself. But I do know WWH's story/timeline is incorrect at least in part because he shot himself in his vehicle. It was collected for evidence and has been returned to her.

O... M... G... maybe it's just me but... eeeekkkk! :what:

I noticed some potential discrepancies in the timeline post a couple of pages back so I'm about to make my notes and post them.

Thanks for this - your post upthread was the first time that I heard that he shot himself in his car. What do you do with a car after that happens in it?

What WWH posted at one time was that she dropped DH off at the fairhope house and took the kids somewhere and that's when he shot himself. The post didn't give the specifics of time and who was with her or where he was when he shot himself.

Can you tell us what make/model/color DH's car was?

I think it's a black SUV, but don't know more about it. I heard she was looking to have it detailed.

I think it's a black SUV, but don't know more about it. I heard she was looking to have it detailed.

A car is expensive to throw away and if she wants to sell it then detailed it must be...but uck.

I haven't read all thep osts as of late, but was just wondering has there been any LE updates on the case at all? I was mentioning it to hubby when all the news of arrests came out and hubby wondered if it was possible that LE is keeping BW hidden to protect her and to keep their witnesses safe? If she is one of their victims? Could that be also why Klass stoped physical searches so soon?

Who on earth is she supposed to be hiding with?? I would think that some people would know her circle of acquaintances and whether or not anyone has seen her...IMO no one is going to hide her with all of this going on unless they were extremely close to her, in which case someone would know about this person or persons.

The only way she would be in hiding and not telling anyone is if she is guilty of SOMETHING! Otherwise I believe she would have called someone close to her

Unfortunately i do not think this will have a happy ending!

So DH gets dropped off at one of their properties by his wife. Gets out of her car, gets into his car? Then wife returns with her twin sister & finds him. That does seem odd.

A car is expensive to throw away and if she wants to sell it then detailed it must be...but uck.

There was a reality show on tv about a company that did these kinds of clean ups i cant remember the name of it.

You aren't as confused as you think!

CW & WH (BW's dad) have 2 sons & BW.
CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, PH.
CW is not married to him, but they live together as a family.
CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter.
RSW or SW is CW's brother.
DK is married to CW's sister, MWK.
CW's other sister, WWH, was married to DH who shot himself the day after BW went missing. He died a couple of days later in the hospital.

forget the map we need a visual Family Tree!:what:

I am just in shock that Mobile thinks she is hiding. Thank goodness for Baldwin LE. I suppose their answer to the no money thing is well she does drugs so then will trick for cash. Which imo is bull (that its the answer)

BW is almost like a forgotten victim in this mess. I would bet my shirt that one of the three or two of them together took her and disposed of her after either 1. an argument 2. threats 3. a drug issue (unlikely imo unless she wanted drugs to keep quiet on her own victimization which i w ill also bet my hat happened)

Soon i will be posting naked i suppose lol

I haven't read all thep osts as of late, but was just wondering has there been any LE updates on the case at all? I was mentioning it to hubby when all the news of arrests came out and hubby wondered if it was possible that LE is keeping BW hidden to protect her and to keep their witnesses safe? If she is one of their victims? Could that be also why Klass stoped physical searches so soon?

There have been no media updates since the reports about the 2 uncles being arrested.

From what the mod posted yesterday, I don't believe we're allowed to discuss the victims of the sexual abuse. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.

So DH gets dropped off at one of their properties by his wife. Gets out of her car, gets into his car? Then wife returns with her twin sister & finds him. That does seem odd.

Yes, her version of events just doesn't make sense at all.

If she is doing meth (as what I have read she does) wouldnt be hard to hide out. Tweakers like other tweakers and they generally dont want to LE around. MOO

Who knows... but I seriously doubt it since Mobile LE is acting as if she is hiding.

It was also my understanding from the Klaas Kids updates that when they moved from Styx River to Grand Bay they would no longer be doing a ground search and instead they would be going door to door to pass out flyers (operating as if BW was hiding).

She along with dozens of other friends, relatives and strangers searched a five mile radius of where Brittney's cell phone was traced. "It's hard," says cousin Kim Houseknecht. "But I won't stop. I'll be out here every day I can as long as the Lord is willing and the creek don't rise until we find her."
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/13/s-ar-3967700/

Wouldn't this be within the area of the quarry?

There was a reality show on tv about a company that did these kinds of clean ups i cant remember the name of it.

You're right, there are! Most of the time though, if the individual commits suicide in a vehicle, said vehicle is just sent to a body shop to be detailed, reupholstered, etc. Unfortunately, my husband handles the latter in Baldwin County. I kept wondering if he was going to get DH's vehicle. I WISH more people would use a forensic cleaning company. :/

If she is doing meth (as what I have read she does) wouldnt be hard to hide out. Tweakers like other tweakers and they generally dont want to LE around. MOO

But they also don't want to be around someone who is being sought by LE, I wouldn't imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne