AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really thought of the Laginappe as Media at all, let alone MSM. Especially after Angel's death and Nodine's trial. I can enjoy Laginappe, but it is far from MSM IMO
Thanks, that's what I thought too. I just wanted to clarify since I have seen several quoting it and taking the article posted in it as factual. I would personally not rely on articles in it for factual information. JMOO

I don't necessarily think the following took place, but I'm trying to keep an open mind on the possibilities ...

What if DH told Brittney that she was about to be investigated by LE, but that he had arranged somewhere for her to hide out. Now probably, if this took place, it might not be somewhere good or even safe, but would provide her with enough money to support herself. It could be dancing in a club or something similar, in a place far enough away, that she would not be recognized.

It may not be the best place to be, but at least it would mean that Brittney is alive, and that is what we want above all else. Everything else can be dealt with.

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but it looks as if you can buy cell phones at the Travel Centre truck stops. I don't know if this applies to all of them, but the one I looked up, said they were an UltraMobile-Authorized Verizon Wireless Retailer. Do they sell pre-paid phones? Is it possible Brittney went there to exchange phones, and that's why the last ping came from there?

ot guys sorry, can anyone tell me the tv show that is supposed to be on tonight ? I know it was talked about all week but I cant remember.

ot guys sorry, can anyone tell me the tv show that is supposed to be on tonight ? I know it was talked about all week but I cant remember.

Final Witness?

"Free-spirit, Addie Hall, meets Iraq War vet, Zack Bowen in New Orleans' French Quarter in 2005. The two fall in love during Hurricane Katrina, but when the city comes back to life and the “real-world” invades their paradise passion turns to pain ..."
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/final-witness

eta: Tweet with the Director:
Adam Feinstein, director of "Graveyard Love" will answer questions live via twitter on Wednesday, July 4th from 10-11PM ET. Send questions to @adam_feinstein or @FinalWitnessABC.

Final Witness?

"Free-spirit, Addie Hall, meets Iraq War vet, Zack Bowen in New Orleans' French Quarter in 2005. The two fall in love during Hurricane Katrina, but when the city comes back to life and the “real-world” invades their paradise passion turns to pain ..."
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/final-witness

eta: Tweet with the Director:
Adam Feinstein, director of "Graveyard Love" will answer questions live via twitter on Wednesday, July 4th from 10-11PM ET. Send questions to @adam_feinstein or @FinalWitnessABC.

thats not the show but it sounds good, might just watch that. Thank you! Happy 4th!

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but it looks as if you can buy cell phones at the Travel Centre truck stops. I don't know if this applies to all of them, but the one I looked up, said they were an UltraMobile-Authorized Verizon Wireless Retailer. Do they sell pre-paid phones? Is it possible Brittney went there to exchange phones, and that's why the last ping came from there?

Zeaux posted previously that BW had a very nice phone and had just gotten a prepaid sim card. So I don't think she would be exchanging phones. JMO

How often would BW go and visit her uncle DH? Was this something she did frequently? Or was it unusual that she decided to go that particular day?
How was she acting that day? Was she strung out and is it a possibility she needed DH to share his meds so that is why she went?
Was she acting nervous? I'm sure if she was going to confront him over something she'd show some outward nerves.
Did she bring a gun or normally have a gun on her- maybe for protection when hitch hiking or visiting not too safe areas?
We know he collected her from phone pings I believe. Has ANYONE confronted WWH over her assurance that her husband wasn't in BW's company?
Is WWH even being investigated for her deleting of phone messages and lies. IMO she is the key to all of this. She knows something- and why in the world isn't she talking to her sister CW about it? Are they close? Has ANYONE sat her down and got some coherent version of the truth from her????

How often would BW go and visit her uncle DH? Was this something she did frequently? Or was it unusual that she decided to go that particular day?
How was she acting that day? Was she strung out and is it a possibility she needed DH to share his meds so that is why she went?
Was she acting nervous? I'm sure if she was going to confront him over something she'd show some outward nerves.
Did she bring a gun or normally have a gun on her- maybe for protection when hitch hiking or visiting not too safe areas?
We know he collected her from phone pings I believe. Has ANYONE confronted WWH over her assurance that her husband wasn't in BW's company?
Is WWH even being investigated for her deleting of phone messages and lies. IMO she is the key to all of this. She knows something- and why in the world isn't she talking to her sister CW about it? Are they close? Has ANYONE sat her down and got some coherent version of the truth from her????

I think Brit and uncleD gotalong very well together. I do not believe she was going to confront him with anything.

I think WWH is totally involved in all this!
Ya know what if WWh had UNCLE D's car and cell phone and it was WWH
that met her at styx river? Donnie could have been home at fairhope with the boys!

I think Brit and uncleD gotalong very well together. I do not believe she was going to confront him with anything.

I think WWH is totally involved in all this!
Ya know what if WWh had UNCLE D's car and cell phone and it was WWH
that met her at styx river? Donnie could have been home at fairhope with the boys!
That's a great point. We really don't know the truth to that part of the story.

Had BW ever been to the Styx river house before that night? Did BW know how to get there? If not, perhaps (1) DH picked her up to take her there...or (2) she actually went to Fairhope.

I'd like to know: Who was with WWH when they found DH? Was it her sister? Where were the children when they found DH? Did LE respond to the suicide along with the medical personnel? (Local LE always respond to a 911 in a rural town near me even if not on duty.)

Cell: When did WWH come into possession of DH's phone? Did she take it from the truck? Did the hospital give it to her? Why didn't LE seize it?

Gun: Someone said DH did not own any guns. (I think it was Zeaus...I'll find it in min.) But a pic on a social network shows "DH's new wall" in his home. On the wall are 2 mounted bucks. There is also a pic of one of his children holding a rifle...and pics of a child in camo. I can't imagine him not owning gun. Esp. if he was selling drugs.

There are so many unanswered questions. I wish a reporter would do some digging into all this and also interview the mothers of DH's other children. etc.
JMOO

That's a great point. We really don't know the truth to that part of the story.

Had BW ever been to the Styx river house before that night? Did BW know how to get there? If not, perhaps (1) DH picked her up to take her there...or (2) she actually went to Fairhope.

I'd like to know: Who was with WWH when they found DH? Was it her sister? Where were the children when they found DH? Did LE respond to the suicide along with the medical personnel? (Local LE always respond to a 911 in a rural town near me even if not on duty.)

Cell: When did WWH come into possession of DH's phone? Did she take it from the truck? Did the hospital give it to her? Why didn't LE seize it?

Gun: Someone said DH did not own any guns. (I think it was Zeaus...I'll find it in min.) But a pic on a social network shows "DH's new wall" in his home. On the wall are 2 mounted bucks. There is also a pic of one of his children holding a rifle...and pics of a child in camo. I can't imagine him not owning gun. Esp. if he was selling drugs.

There are so many unanswered questions. I wish a reporter would do some digging into all this and also interview the mothers of DH's other children. etc.
JMOO

It was NOT WWH's sister who was with her when she found DH. A friend was with her. (Zeaux supplied that answer.)

I can't find the post that says DH did not own a gun. Did I imagine that? Does anyone else remember that being said?

Found this post #436

I want to hit on a couple of things that have been bouncing around...

Custody of PH
It is true that custody was legally granted to AH not long ago, but it's not as though PH was pulled from BW's arms. And BW still saw PH regularly and was in close contact with AH. This arrangement worked for BW. It was not a "last straw" situation.

BW's Cell Phone
It was initially reported by LE to the family that the phone last pinged at Styx River. However, after a week or so, LE corrected that information and advised the family that her phone pinged last at Grand Bay. That is the last time her phone pinged. The statements made about her phone being turned on six days later were erroneous. When the phone was called, it didn't go directly to voicemail, so the family thought it had been turned on. The phone carrier explained to them that it had to do with the phone service and confirmed it had not been turned on.

DH's Gun
He used a 25, shot himself in the mouth. As hard as this is going to be to believe, I have been told DH did not own a gun.

Thanks!

Found this post #436
buggsmom,
Thank you so much for finding the post about the gun! It just seems so odd that DH didn't own a gun after looking at pics of his home. One of his children owned a gun according to one pic.

Do you suppose that DH had a previous felony and was not suppose to own a gun?
I suppose I am "profiling"...but he certainly seemed like a guy who would own a gun.

Wouldn't LE investigate where he got the gun that was used for his suicide? Wouldn't LE trace the gun's owner? (if it could be traced).
I would certainly want it investigated if it were my husband.
If the gun is tied to BW...then wouldn't they suspect her disappearance and his suicide were connected.
Why would he have the gun if BW was still alive? (I do hope/pray she is alive!)

Were there any news articles about the suicide? I never even found an obituary for him.
jmo

These questions keep going through my mind. I wish we knew more about what was going on.

How do you know which MOD, mod's this thread ?! I would like to message one w/ a quick question :)

That's the post I made regarding the fundraiser, that I mentioned here a day or two ago.

My apologies for a link repost!
The pages of posts start to blur together after a while!

After looking at my saved reading list links...there it is! :blushing:

How do you know which MOD, mod's this thread ?! I would like to message one w/ a quick question :)
I am not sure. I know their name is always in BOLD letters. I think you can click on the red triangle at the right top of your post and it will get the attention of a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321