AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:banghead: I almost feel like I have to tell my story to make this more plausible. I'm not going to, other than the basics - simply because I don't want certain people finding me (and no, it's not LE - it's family & media).

I do come from wealth which is just as underbelly as one can imagine. I grew up in a time of "tough love" with no sympathy. It wasn't unheard of to have your child run off and just either wait or call the police to handle it quietly. My mother only listed me when my parents divorced, at that point I wasn't recognizable.

About the part of looking gaunt and meth. Where I live now, I don't see meth use unless it is in the gay community (this isn't slander, it's just more part of the gay culture in larger cities). I see more gauntness from rx pill abuse and heroin or crack. Although I know some very healthy looking methadone and crack users. Opiates cause a person to crave sweets and it also causes less saliva in their mouth, which result into cavities. People on drugs (after awhile) fear going to the dr or dentist and being detected, so their bodies deteriorate. I see this more in medicaid patients due to the stringent laws in drug testing and such. Others want off the map and do not have health insurance, while 1 day of drug use = one dentist visit, they rather not. I can look at BW photos and see drug use. I know what I'm looking for too though (the forehead - the heavy lids - the pupils). I personally do not see meth use, I see pain pills.

Let's all get on one page here, there's no such thing as binges with heroin or meth. None. People like it once and hate it, try it again to test it, never to touch either again OR they get that elation and they look as though they go on binges for a few reasons:

1. drug testing (her daughter was not in her care, if state was in on removal to the father hence paternity test that's been claimed- CPS almost always requires follow up on drug screens prior to alone time. Only though, if they've tested positive before. Where I am, the drug screen is done through a cheek swab now).

2. They run out of money.

3. they are functioning addicts. That means they have food in the house, use enough to feel stable and hide behind closed doors.

Drinking, smoking pot and doing bath salts (which was on her FB wall) is not the sign of a binger. it's a sign of an addict who will try anything as long as there's a promise high. I don't buy into "kids will experiment" bs if they are having kids themselves.

I'm not here on a high horse. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to give my speculation and a new direction because I've read all the locked threads. I've read things that were out right nasty and things that made sense but not elaborated upon. I don't know why someone won't listen to a person who's both a professional in this field and spent ages 13-and on, on drugs.

There's a wonderful but sad saying by Hubert Selby Jr "I didn't change the names, the place or the lifestyle of the characters of Requiem for a dream _from the book to the film - because a junkies tale has never evolved". Think about that.

And lastly, if her family is destitute or considered "poor", then someone is on govt aide I'm sure. This would make the police roll their eyes even more. She didn't' disappear into thin air everyone, she's here - somewhere and until people stop believe one way or the other, stop looking at it "had to be the uncles" - NOTHING will be done. The FBI isn't involved for a reason and it has to go deeper than drugs. I know personally of someone who was murdered over drugs and trust me, FBI was all over it (and they were immigrants / dealers). There's a reason... there's a reason.

The truth lies somewhere in between what the family knows, LE is saying and what we speculate here.

My gosh this is sooo worth repeating. Has to be one of the best most poignant posts I've read in years. Seriously. Wish you were in front of me so I could give ya a hug!

I don't want to go through the motions of verification for some various reasons but yes, I heard about Margret and I'm sickened. The one positive outcome for the Brittney Wood case is that Jaren was identified. If you take away the sexual aspect of BW's case, this is eerily similar in disappearance (as far as drugs go). That's about all I can say on it. I do think closure will come for Jaren's daughter and loved one, trust me, it's not being over looked - despite her income, her job or drugs. This is why I'm stressing so differently in BW's case. I've been apart of Jaren's from the start (or the first phone call from a girl I used to work with). I hope that makes sense, long day here.

I'll give it another try and sleuth that unsavory angle. 10 is very close to that truck stop. Trucker with sadistic tendencies + hookers w/ a habit around nearby rivers = quick fix with a convenient disposal. I wonder how many gals have gone missing near Rt 10...

Sooo, if I take the charged sex offenders out of the equation, even if Britt didn't sell her "goods", it's certainly plausible she met the same fate as your friend, especially considering the drug angle... I mean, doesn't have to be a trucker but in all seriousness it's scary to think about the serial offenders out there that drive a rig & frequent hookers & teet clubs...

:banghead: I almost feel like I have to tell my story to make this more plausible. I'm not going to, other than the basics - simply because I don't want certain people finding me (and no, it's not LE - it's family & media).

I do come from wealth which is just as underbelly as one can imagine. I grew up in a time of "tough love" with no sympathy. It wasn't unheard of to have your child run off and just either wait or call the police to handle it quietly. My mother only listed me when my parents divorced, at that point I wasn't recognizable.

About the part of looking gaunt and meth. Where I live now, I don't see meth use unless it is in the gay community (this isn't slander, it's just more part of the gay culture in larger cities). I see more gauntness from rx pill abuse and heroin or crack. Although I know some very healthy looking methadone and crack users. Opiates cause a person to crave sweets and it also causes less saliva in their mouth, which result into cavities. People on drugs (after awhile) fear going to the dr or dentist and being detected, so their bodies deteriorate. I see this more in medicaid patients due to the stringent laws in drug testing and such. Others want off the map and do not have health insurance, while 1 day of drug use = one dentist visit, they rather not. I can look at BW photos and see drug use. I know what I'm looking for too though (the forehead - the heavy lids - the pupils). I personally do not see meth use, I see pain pills.

Let's all get on one page here, there's no such thing as binges with heroin or meth. None. People like it once and hate it, try it again to test it, never to touch either again OR they get that elation and they look as though they go on binges for a few reasons:

1. drug testing (her daughter was not in her care, if state was in on removal to the father hence paternity test that's been claimed- CPS almost always requires follow up on drug screens prior to alone time. Only though, if they've tested positive before. Where I am, the drug screen is done through a cheek swab now).

2. They run out of money.

3. they are functioning addicts. That means they have food in the house, use enough to feel stable and hide behind closed doors.

Drinking, smoking pot and doing bath salts (which was on her FB wall) is not the sign of a binger. it's a sign of an addict who will try anything as long as there's a promise high. I don't buy into "kids will experiment" bs if they are having kids themselves.

I'm not here on a high horse. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to give my speculation and a new direction because I've read all the locked threads. I've read things that were out right nasty and things that made sense but not elaborated upon. I don't know why someone won't listen to a person who's both a professional in this field and spent ages 13-and on, on drugs.

There's a wonderful but sad saying by Hubert Selby Jr "I didn't change the names, the place or the lifestyle of the characters of Requiem for a dream _from the book to the film - because a junkies tale has never evolved". Think about that.

And lastly, if her family is destitute or considered "poor", then someone is on govt aide I'm sure. This would make the police roll their eyes even more. She didn't' disappear into thin air everyone, she's here - somewhere and until people stop believe one way or the other, stop looking at it "had to be the uncles" - NOTHING will be done. The FBI isn't involved for a reason and it has to go deeper than drugs. I know personally of someone who was murdered over drugs and trust me, FBI was all over it (and they were immigrants / dealers). There's a reason... there's a reason.

The truth lies somewhere in between what the family knows, LE is saying and what we speculate here.

I could be totally wrong, but I do not believe BW is just out there doing drugs! In fact, I hope I am wrong and she will be found safe! There are to many coincidences in her disappearance.

I could be totally wrong, but I do not believe BW is just out there doing drugs! In fact, I hope I am wrong and she will be found safe! There are to many coincidences in her disappearance.

I agree, Migranny, but ya have to admit - AstroKitty has some pretty good points. There's a chance so it's worth sleuthing IMO. I mean, what about if her disappearance is all about drugs and has nothing to do with those sex charged people? Donnie would still be tied in but maybe not from the sex angle. I'm gonna try it anyway, just to see where it takes me. If I find anything worth noting, I'll send it to the police, then I'll post it if it's ok. Either way, might be worth it to check into it...

Just wanted to make a note:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styx_River_(Alabama)#section_2
The Styx River is a 41.3-mile-long (66.5*km)[1]river in the state of Alabama. It rises in Baldwin County near the town of Bay Minette in the southwestern part of the state and is a tributary to the Perdido River. It is named for the River Styx in Greek mythology.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perdido_River
The Perdido River is a 65.4-mile-long (105.3*km)[1] river in the U.S. states of Alabama and Florida. The river forms part of the boundary between the two states along nearly its entire length and drains into the Gulf of Mexico. During the early 19th century it played a central role in a series of rotating boundary changes and disputes among France, Spain, Great Britain, and the United States.

It rises in southwestern Alabama in Escambia County approximately 8 miles (13*km) northwest of Atmore. It flows south approximately 5 miles (8*km) to latitude 31°N, south of which it forms the remainder of the Alabama/Florida border. It flows generally east-southeast in a winding course and enters the north end of Perdido Bay on the Gulf of Mexico, approximately 10 miles (16*km) west of Pensacola.

The word "perdido" is Spanish for "lost".

I only want to put into the minds of people who've not lived this lifestyle - an alternative to murder. Just keep BW in your minds, look for her - think about her. I'm not trying to convince others this is what she did, I'm saying it happens - often.

Does anyone notice a similarity in the BF pic of BW, and this mugshot? I am going to morph tomorrow, however, it looks way to similar to BW not to share... If this is not appropriate, please delete

http://www.lookwhogotbusted.com/mobile-al/courtney-elaine-diemert

Holy crap! That looks eerily similar. If her hair were down and a smile was there, it would be easier to tell. Any distinctions on eye color etc? NOthing in this case makes sense (although, somethings are starting to), so to me - anything is possible. the entire name is odd. I'm up because of anxiety, so I'll sleuth it. Google returned that the person is 5 ft1. I can't find anything else... I'll edit when I do.

Edited to add: Found the charge. It's similar to BW but this girl is 18 years of age. Not her :(

Here is the website: Oddly a tote bag was stolen / discovered with contents unknown on the same date on Water street. (wasn't that a name) http://blog.al.com/pr-records/2012/06/mobile_city_crimes_june_23_201_2.html

On the same hand, I do not see BW listed at all as a missing persons on the main website. :( Others are but she isn't. http://www.mobileso.com/

Hope you are fast asleep, astrokitty! (I'm in Australia, thinking of what to cook tonight) Thank you for your insights. I hope you are right. I kept thinking that people don't just disappear, but my father did. Late 30s, alcoholic, four children, (6-10), living in an affluent area, career, (doing ok, not great), wife. He just left one day, and never came back. His family cut of all contact with us, (wife and kids) from that day foward, but stayed in periodic contact with him, and supported him financially at times. Life just gets too much sometimes I guess.

Hope you are fast asleep, astrokitty! (I'm in Australia, thinking of what to cook tonight) Thank you for your insights. I hope you are right. I kept thinking that people don't just disappear, but my father did. Late 30s, alcoholic, four children, (6-10), living in an affluent area, career, (doing ok, not great), wife. He just left one day, and never came back. His family cut of all contact with us, (wife and kids) from that day foward, but stayed in periodic contact with him, and supported him financially at times. Life just gets too much sometimes I guess.

No sleep yet! Gah! I'll hope for it to happen after the day starts and I can let go of some tension. I'm also getting weird inboxes, which isn't' aiding to anything. :what:

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...ed-by-a-facebook-predator-cops-have-no-clues/

I know most everyone has seen this site. With all the "other" stuff going on in BW's case, I kinda dismissed this notion early on. But this thought has been in the back of my mind. BW fits the description of these other missing women, as well as having numerous pics on fb and ms. She also could have disappeared from the truck stop along I10.

Just something to think about.

*snipped to be on point*

I believe that her habit was sustained by her uncle(s). They may have even been her suppliers. Who knows in this case. I can say that, up until several months ago, DH/WWH had given her rides everywhere and supplied her with a phone on their family plan as well as gave her money for common things. She did have several jobs at various times. Also, her staying at the Styx River house was more common than it seems. There she could probably get away with more activities than at home with mother and younger siblings around.

Ok, so I read this and maybe due to exhaustion (hello, insomnia!) I didn't catch this before but... *and I sound snippy, because I don't feel well but truly I'm not taking it out on you personally Inthedetails04, I"m just fed up.

So, I'm going to call BS on the story of her Uncle giving her a phone, paid for mind you - drugs to play with, rides and god knows what else for ..(wait for it) NOTHING. In all my years I have never ever heard of this! If he really did this all for nothing, this is a first.

Mobile and Tillmans isn't Deliverance, and I cease to believe people are so backwoods that they are so low in IQ that they'd give away pills which run from 20.00 -80.00 PER PILL. He was in business and how the heck was he in financial loss, unless of course he quit selling his supply when he had to move out of his home - away from his kin - thus making his pain management harder to get to AND medicaid sorta frowns on that sort of thing. I will never go without believing that he didn't plan his suicide. I'd love to know his toxicology reports.

Someone was getting something and my guess is, BW was his "runner" and the family plan was ditched because it's traceable. Who knows why she worked for him but maybe it's because he threw her a phone for free and for every X amount sold, she could get X amount to use. Remember, he's not paying street prices - he's paying a co-pay. He's making 10000% markup.

He became under investigation for sexual abuse, 4 now 6 months ago. When did she get dropped from the family plan and go to pre-paid? Isn't it possible that he had everyone go to pre-paid or take her off of it when he knew LE was closing in on him for the sexual abuse and didn't want the drug charges too? NO one will talk about the phone timeline as far as when she was taken off of the family plan and she went on pre-paid (PS: how was she paying her minutes? Text messaging is expensive on pre-paid). those phones are disposable.

Also, I doubt she told her parents where she was going because

1. addicts lie

2. He was under investigation, the entire family knew - her daughter isn't in her custody and they wanted her to "try".

3. He texted her to say he had stuff to get rid of, could she get a ride? (or she was trying to hook up all day OR the friends were seeking a hook up) - she went out there to get the drugs.

Is she deceased? Well, if she is - then she's within an 2 hour radius (almost promise it) because I don't' see these "helpless" people going too far because they sure were on FB right away. For all we know, that "sick kid" WWH posted about, wasn't even sick - she was disposing of evidence. I think BW was paid to lay low and get the heck out of dodge with a lil' supply to get her there and make money. Imagine how any of us would react if IF we were in this entire life and everyone we knew was subject to jail time for touching on kids, doing drugs or hanging out with people who "Have nothing so they have nothing to lose" (that sign is above my desk at intake)

The people in this world that will kill you instantly for any reason are those that have nothing at all to lose, because they have nothing at all for themselves. Those are the most heinous crimes.

This wasn't meant to be a "go off" but I'm seeing red, I feel my intelligence is being insulted by people pretending to be someone they aren't.

There is no proof that BW ever went to the truck stop because video from the camera's never show her there during that time and the camera's along I-10 are live feed only which means they do not record video. The pinging of her cell phone off the tower in Grand Bay means that her cell phone received a transmission of some kind, probably a text message.

As to the, so called, "alternative" belief that BW is on drug's somewhere or is hiding out living her own life, the reality is this isn't anything new being added to the conversation. LE already believe this theory and have stated as such. It has been suggested to ignore the sexual abuse charges against family members and friends against victims within this family and to put aside the fact that a "close" uncle committed suicide within 40 hours of BW going missing and used the her gun to do it. That's nothing new either. LE is telling everyone to ignore it. That it has no connection. If the thought comes into your minds that no one has thought about this or researched it or investigated it to no end then you are wrong. It is still be investigated but to ignore the sex abuse case or the suicide and dismiss it as having nothing to do with BW's disappearance is, in my mind, like seeing the broken egg shell and hearing the chirping of a small chick but denying that a chicken laid the egg. Ofcourse this is my opinion, "professional", eh, perhaps something inbetween.

*snipped to be on point*

Ok, so I read this and maybe due to exhaustion (hello, insomnia!) I didn't catch this before but... *and I sound snippy, because I don't feel well but truly I'm not taking it out on you personally Inthedetails04, I"m just fed up.

So, I'm going to call BS on the story of her Uncle giving her a phone, paid for mind you - drugs to play with, rides and god knows what else for ..(wait for it) NOTHING. In all my years I have never ever heard of this! If he really did this all for nothing, this is a first.

Mobile and Tillmans isn't Deliverance, and I cease to believe people are so backwoods that they are so low in IQ that they'd give away pills which run from 20.00 -80.00 PER PILL. He was in business and how the heck was he in financial loss, unless of course he quit selling his supply when he had to move out of his home - away from his kin - thus making his pain management harder to get to AND medicaid sorta frowns on that sort of thing. I will never go without believing that he didn't plan his suicide. I'd love to know his toxicology reports.

Someone was getting something and my guess is, BW was his "runner" and the family plan was ditched because it's traceable. Who knows why she worked for him but maybe it's because he threw her a phone for free and for every X amount sold, she could get X amount to use. Remember, he's not paying street prices - he's paying a co-pay. He's making 10000% markup.

He became under investigation for sexual abuse, 4 now 6 months ago. When did she get dropped from the family plan and go to pre-paid? Isn't it possible that he had everyone go to pre-paid or take her off of it when he knew LE was closing in on him for the sexual abuse and didn't want the drug charges too? NO one will talk about the phone timeline as far as when she was taken off of the family plan and she went on pre-paid (PS: how was she paying her minutes? Text messaging is expensive on pre-paid). those phones are disposable.

1. addicts lie

2. He was under investigation, the entire family knew - her daughter isn't in her custody and they wanted her to "try".

3. He texted her to say he had stuff to get rid of, could she get a ride? (or she was trying to hook up all day OR the friends were seeking a hook up) - she went out there to get the drugs.

Is she deceased? Well, if she is - then she's within an 2 hour radius (almost promise it) because I don't' see these "helpless" people going too far because they sure were on FB right away. For all we know, that "sick kid" WWH posted about, wasn't even sick - she was disposing of evidence. I think BW was paid to lay low and get the heck out of dodge with a lil' supply to get her there and make money. Imagine how any of us would react if IF we were in this entire life and everyone we knew was subject to jail time for touching on kids, doing drugs or hanging out with people who "Have nothing so they have nothing to lose" (that sign is above my desk at intake)

The people in this world that will kill you instantly for any reason are those that have nothing at all to lose, because they have nothing at all for themselves. Those are the most heinous crimes.

This wasn't meant to be a "go off" but I'm seeing red, I feel my intelligence is being insulted by people pretending to be someone they aren't.

We respect EVERYONES opinions, that's what makes Websleuths so great. We all have different ideas and theories about what may or may not have happened to BW. Unless your a verified insider, or provide a link, I respect your post as your opinion and welcome you to Websleuths! The people on these boards are wonderful and I don't think anyone was insulting you. IMOO

No one is insulting your intelligence so why get defensive? You are stating your opinion and I am stating mine. I'm not trying to change your point of view. That would be pointless because you firmly believe what you say and think based on your experiences. Nothing wrong with that at all. So don't say it isn't personal and then act like its personal. With me it really isn't. We come here and debate our points of view. I don't discount what you say as a possibility so why discount my opinion. All are based on facts that we do know and specualtion of what we don't know. We throw in a little bit of what we have experienced in life and it forms what we call, our opinion. Some may, however, know more than they can share about this case because they respect certain individuals involved. That is all I will say in response to what was said in your post concerning the legitimacy of individuals posting or their knowledge of what they are posting.

I will, however, try to answer your questions, based on my opinion, starting with the first. No one said he gave her rides and paid for her cell phone bill out of the kindness of his heart. I personally believe he did it for several reasons. The fact is that, at one point, DH and WWH were financially supporting her in many ways.

I cannot answer to the medicaid/co-pay stuff because there is no proof that he was getting any prescription drugs from a pharmacy or doctor and reselling them on the streets. He was not being investigated for drug trafficking or anything related to drugs so anything here would be implyed.

I can tell you exactly when she purchased a pre-paid sim card and placed in a smart phone, not a throw away. It was purchased two weeks before she went missing or about three to four months after the investigation into DH for sex abuse had begun.

There is no doubt she lied to her mother, and subsequently to a friend, about where she was going but I think that had more to do with the fact that CW knew that DH was being investigated for sex abuse and BW knew her mother would worry about her being driven around by DH. Who knows, perhaps she lied several times about that very thing during the four month investigation. I am not denying that your opinion as to why she lied is a possibility, only providing that there are other plausible explanations.

*snipped to be on point*

Mobile and Tillmans isn't Deliverance, and I cease to believe people are so backwoods that they are so low in IQ that they'd give away pills which run
from 20.00 -80.00 PER PILL. He was in business and how the heck was he in
financial loss, unless of course he quit selling his supply when he had to move out of his home - away from his kin - thus making his pain management harder to get to AND medicaid sorta frowns on that sort of thing. I will never go without believing that he didn't plan his suicide. I'd love to know his toxicology reports.

He became under investigation for sexual abuse, 4 now 6 months ago. When
did she get dropped from the family plan and go to pre-paid? Isn't it possible that he had everyone go to pre-paid or take her off of it when he knew LE was closing in on him for the sexual abuse and didn't want the drug charges too? NO one will talk about the phone timeline as far as when she was taken off of the family plan and she went on pre-paid (PS: how was she paying her
minutes? Text messaging is expensive on pre-paid). those phones are disposable.

1. addicts lie

Is she deceased? Well, if she is - then she's within an 2 hour radius (almost promise it) because I don't' see these "helpless" people going too far because they sure were on FB right away. For all we know, that "sick kid" WWH posted about, wasn't even sick - she was disposing of evidence. I think BW was paid to lay low and get the heck out of dodge with a lil' supply to get her there and
make money. Imagine how any of us would react if IF we were in this entire life and everyone we knew was subject to jail time for touching on kids, doing drugs or hanging out with people who "Have nothing so they have nothing to lose" (that sign is above my desk at intake)

First of all I mean no disrespect here. I am sorry you feel your "intelligence" is being insulted just because others have opinions. Unless you know for certain of what has happened to BW then the posts you have made are in fact just your OPINIONS. I myself am an educated woman and I feel as though by stating your "intelligence" is insulted you are in fact insulting mine. WS is all about discussion and the freedom to carry on conversation without being "insulted". Thank you for your OPINIONS.

Oh lord. My "opinion" and all of that is me going off at 7 or 8am EST because I've sleuthed some things and people are inboxing. My intelligence is being insulted by people pretending to be someone they are not - and you're oh so welcome for my opinion..

Oh,

how did she pay for her phone again? Why were they paying her way in life and not her parents? Just curious. I also never said she left from the truck stop, not sure where that came from.

& the "devil is in the details" ;)

I think her parents had a hard enuff time paying for their own phone. Parents had to pay for boys in jail! Parents had to pay for babies in the home and i dont know if any of them were working! How could they pay for Brits phone?

I said she was taken to the truck stop and i believe it was said good ole uncle Donnie drove her!

I think BW had a big drug problem!

I think BW is dead!

I think since you know so much, you should call the police. Give them a heads up on what's going on. You know, on a personal and professional level. :)

Knock off the bickering in here. Stop it. It is not necessary and it does nothing to move the case forward.

If you can't get along with each other - DON'T RESPOND! Just move past the post like you didn't even see it.

Salem

I think her parents had a hard enuff time paying for their own phone. Parents had to pay for boys in jail! Parents had to pay for babies in the home and i dont know if any of them were working! How could they pay for Brits phone?

I said she was taken to the truck stop and i believe it was said good ole uncle Donnie drove her!
I think BW had a big drug problem!

I think BW is dead!

BBM,

I saw where that was mentioned in an article or on here early on but then later it was said that DH picked her up from the end of her mother's street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214