AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM,

I saw where that was mentioned in an article or on here early on but then later it was said that DH picked her up from the end of her mother's street.

Yes i remember it was said he picked her up near moms house but i also remember it was said he drove her to the truck stop. Did he? we might never know!

Yes i remember it was said he picked her up near moms house but i also remember it was said he drove her to the truck stop. Did he? we might never know!

You are right, we may never know, especially since nothing can prove that she was actually there beyond speculation. We know her cell phone was in the area.

We made a separate forum to discuss the men arrested. I think the mods prefer we discuss the men and their cases in that forum and leave this one for Brittney discussion. At least until LE confirms the cases are connected.

I do agree it's most likely connected, but for Brittney's sake, it might be better so keep this one just for her. I think it's also what her family's spokesperson has requested we do.

AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victims under age of 16
AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

There is also a members' only subforum to discuss the social media surrounding Brittney:

Brittney Wood Social Media Thread
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I hope this helps the newer members navigate Websleuths. It may seem confusing but there really is a method to our madness. :seeya:

There is also a members' only subforum to discuss the social media surrounding Brittney:

I hope this helps the newer members navigate Websleuths. It may seem confusing but there really is a method to our madness. :seeya:

I just posted the Baldwin & mobile court docket links on both forums.

Thank you! Yes, the site is vast (sadly) and hard to navigate but it's getting easier.

Just want to welcome the new members below who are currently viewing this thread (and the other two linked above) and would like to invite you to contribute by posting for the first time and/or liking the discussions... Don't be shy, jump in! :)

BBM,

I saw where that was mentioned in an article or on here early on but then later it was said that DH picked her up from the end of her mother's street.

Yep, I read that as well.

Also, there's no reason his wife wouldn't have known that so wth didn't she immediately supply that info? Instead, she took to FB & hitting up hubby's cell deleting chit. Only reason for somebody to delete anything would be bc something was incriminating. I've wondered for a long time now if the stuff that was deleted incriminated herself instead of her hubs. I mean, he's dead, killed himself, wth does she care if a msg incriminated him - after all he was under investigation for CHILD MOLESTATION right?

So, if I can jump to a maybe theory that something could have incriminated her & she wasn't forthcoming with info regarding Britt, then hey maybe I could theoretically deduce that just maybe she's connected to her disappearance.

IMO, she shouldn't have her kids. They should be with a foster parent - not even family. Heck, maybe even split 'em all up so they can be focused upon. Maybe then info would be forthcoming.

Trash. Flat out trash. So sick of this stuff. No excuses. These kids should be protected. Isn't that obvious?

All these men arrested yet their wives still have the kids? Are you kidding me?

As soon as I started messing around on that site, I realized that - ugh this flu bug is sucking my brain cells out. Anyway, I can't find the others that were arrested - wouldn't they have to register? Granted they haven't been convicted but these charges are heavy! What county were the others arrested in? I can't find them in Baldwin and I'm not familiar with the area, plus I'm just as confused as everyone else - where they lived etc.

Baldwin & Mobile. Also, by law, they don't have to register until they're tried & convicted as guilty. Sucks but it prevents false convictions based on untruths brought forth. Sad as it sounds, sometimes innocent people really are found guilty even though they were truly innocent.

We made a separate forum to discuss the men arrested. I think the mods prefer we discuss the men and their cases in that forum and leave this one for Brittney discussion. At least until LE confirms the cases are connected.

I do agree it's most likely connected, but for Brittney's sake, it might be better so keep this one just for her. I think it's also what her family's spokesperson has requested we do.

AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victims under age of 16
AL Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM
Who is the 'family spokesperson"?

BBM
Who is the 'family spokesperson"?

:) The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood facebook page (Wallace Hanke) via Footballmom and Inthedetails04.

I don't think Wallace Hanke is posting here but I'm pretty sure those posters are in contact with him to help keep Brittney in the news.

Hopefully Footballmom and Inthedetails04 will correct me if I'm wrong.

:) The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood facebook page (Wallace Hanke) via Footballmom and Inthedetails04.

I don't think Wallace Hanke is posting here but I'm pretty sure those posters are in contact with him to help keep Brittney in the news.

Hopefully Footballmom and Inthedetails04 will correct me if I'm wrong.

Huh? I'm lost...

Who is the "family spokesperson" that requested the separate threads?

I don't recall WH posting anything on the Hometown Search page asking WBS to separate the threads. Why would he post that on the Hometown page?

Additionally, the family has made it abundantly clear through their FB posts & media interviews that they believe there IS a connection...

If you can provide a link(s) that would be helpful... It is possible I missed something.

Huh? I'm lost...

Who is the "family spokesperson" that requested the separate threads?

I don't recall WH posting anything on the Hometown Search page asking WBS to separate the threads. Why would he post that on the Hometown page?

Additionally, the family has made it abundantly clear through their FB posts & media interviews that they believe there IS a connection...

If you can provide a link(s) that would be helpful... It is possible I missed something.

Oh dear, I must be confused. It was the mods who requested we keep it all separate. Perhaps it was Zeaux who insisted the family did not want to connect it to Brittney? Anyone remember how it all happened? I know I asked the mods to create the forum for the men so we could continue to post about them because they were off limits here. Hope that helps. :blushing:

Oh dear, I must be confused. It was the mods who requested we keep it all separate. Perhaps it was Zeaux who insisted the family did not want to connect it to Brittney? Anyone remember how it all happened? I know I asked the mods to create the forum for the men so we could continue to post about them because they were off limits here. Hope that helps. :blushing:

I know plenty folks (myself included) were concerned about the conversations only focusing on the incest crimes & no longer about Brittney... BUT...

While I'm sure some folks may not think her disappearance & the other crimes are connected, I don't know who thinks they aren't... Other than LE based on the statements made by them through the media...

I found a group of people I can distribute information to (people I've made good with over the years). I'm going to show BW's photos - let them read the case. This is my last ditched effort other than any tips I receive, at this point. I think i've beat a horse here with my alternative thinking. The people are on the way to my house now, I can't sleep so might as well.

I only want to put into the minds of people who've not lived this lifestyle - an alternative to murder. Just keep BW in your minds, look for her - think about her. I'm not trying to convince others this is what she did, I'm saying it happens - often.
AstroKitty,
Honestly, your posts have helped me look at this case through different eyes. I see how it is possible that BW took off, and DH's suicide might not be related to her.
I have a question. If someone is addicted to meth, is it usually their only drug of choice? Do women deteriorate physically in a short time when addicted to meth? I am talking weight/that gaunt look. Is it normal for a meth addict to abuse oxy also? To bring them down...help them sleep?
Thanks!

Where did the info come from that BW lived with DH and WWH? I had seen it stated that she stayed with them, but never that they helped her financially, etc.

I'm sorry to have to ask you guys, but is there a breakdown somewhere of all of the various players in this case, including which children/parents belong to each? If so, could someone post the link for me? I really appreciate it.

AstroKitty,
Honestly, your posts have helped me look at this case through different eyes. I see how it is possible that BW took off, and DH's suicide might not be related to her.
I have a question. If someone is addicted to meth, is it usually their only drug of choice? Do women deteriorate physically in a short time when addicted to meth? I am talking weight/that gaunt look. Is it normal for a meth addict to abuse oxy also? To bring them down...help them sleep?
Thanks!

Usually Meth is their drug of choice but they usually take something else with it like Xanax. Something to calm them when they do want or need to sleep. I guess oxy would work for them too. Men and Women physically become thin, (ghostly looking) broke out with acne or some type of bumps quickly. it does not take meth long for anyone to see the effects

Where did the info come from that BW lived with DH and WWH? I had seen it stated that she stayed with them, but never that they helped her financially, etc.

Ive seen it posted as factual, more like she "visited" as she was't a resident anywhere from what I gather. What was stated to me at least is that they paid for her phone, spending cash and such. No one will answer me straight on when they stopped the family plan and went to pre-paid. The best I did get was that her parents couldn't afford her phone but if DH was in financial straights...how could he have? She could get a pre-paid for 40 (that's with minutes) to 100. Depending on phone and minutes upped. She also didn't have a computer, so if she's not with people who have computers or is scared - she wouldn't be on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214