AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope somebody beats his 'free' behind right into hell while he's out on bail. Disgusting waste of human life.

Totally disgusted that he is allowed to be "free" on bail, when his victim will be chained for life to this horrible ordeal.

I'm so very sad for the juvenile victim. To have experienced this and not be protected by your own father. This is so unacceptable, I am speechless.

Sadly, based on today's information and the heartlessness of DHjr, I have completely lost hope of Brittney being found alive. There had better be justice for all this selfishness.

I keep going back and forth with Brittney being gone. I guess Derek taking off and the police giving a big ole shrug (it seemed), I had hoped for her to be hiding as well. But having read the details to this, now I don't believe her to be alive.

What did strike out to me was the basic geographic location of where an assault took place. Now, I'm sure the police have looked or combed through that area, but if they hadn't - I would now!

One thing has stuck out, and that's a rumor <MODSNIP>
God, if it's worse than what we read today, I don't know that I want to know. I just don't gather how Chessie is not more distraught than she comes off as, and how DARE Wendy act so pompous! i'm so disgusted with these women.

Brangele, I didn't want to quote you as I think you should remove anything in that in which nosy people on here would possibly sleuth you out. While it's against the TOS, it does happen and they will. just looking out for you, that's all :)

I have been arrested as well, and my lawyer fees came to 15K and my bond i think was 1,200. I had non supervised probation, moved across the country and emailed my PO. I was never drug tested and they tossed out my fees (which were 20.00 a week plus court costs of 100.00). But I also wasn't arrested for a violent offense, or drugs - more like I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, literally. Every state differs but it's really up to the judge. On sex assault cases, I've noticed how friggin' lenient they are overseas. I mean, REALLY different than here.

What we know of, concerning the charges - I do not think anyone is going to walk. I am absolutely devastated that Dustin Kent is living his life like it's no big deal. I mean, we know what he did to an extent, we haven't heard the rest of the story or the others for that case. I'm starting to piece it together now and just.. wow.

Dustin may have money keeping him out of jail but now that the media is reporting this, I don't think he's going to be showing his face around that town soon. I cannot believe his wife lives with him or stayed married. All of them are sick sick sick.

Looks like I read the article wrong, it was Dustin Kents sister who the victim confided in. Apologies for that!

Oh my goodness....I have just read that article........what an evil, evil man that Dustin Kent is.......pure evil. I have read some bad things in my time and this is up there with the worst of them. And if it is true that this girl was not the only victim, then I do not see how Britney could have escaped being a victim as well. I am really starting to think this girl is not alive. The women also knew....I have read a fair bit of the locals comments and I have said this before, this has covered a couple of generations in this family and alot of them have sick abnormal thoughts when it comes to the rights and wrongs of who you have sex with, as I beleive it happened to them, or they saw/were part of what an elder relative was up to........hopefully they put away these sick ..... and the cycle is broken.

And I hope that brave little girl moves to the other side of the country, is told over and over none of this was her fault, finds a nice normal loving man and lives a better life...

IMO, there is no way Brittney is alive. None of these people have the resources to be "gone" for longer than the length of a binge.

I'm so proud the victim spoke out.
I am so sorry people live like this. Imo she's not the only victim.
I am sickened that after testimony like that, that any judge would think dustin should be around any child, especially family!
I wonder how close this victim is to Brittney? she'd be what 3 yrs younger than Brittney. I wonder if she spoke out because she knows Brittney can't. Kinda standing up/in for her older cousin?? Whatever the reason, I cannot fathom having to deal w/ anyone in her family.
Should'nt the adult female the victim told, be brought up on neglegent child endangerment or something.??jmo

I think the area around Shipyard Road in Mobile County should be searched.

Long shot, but apparently Donnie Holland was familiar with the location.

AstroKitty, I really appreciate your concern. However, the case has since been sealed w no info available on the Internet or elsewhere. It was never in the media and very few know it even happened (the Vic's and I and co-defendants). I made sure of that before I made any kind of confession. The case did not occur anywhere near where I presently live (hours away in La). Also my name has been fully changed since the "incident" due to divorce, or I would not feel near as comfortable sharing. Also a few of my society-type friends know, as we share our dirty quite comfortably with each other. We all have a few skeletons. Still I understand where you're coming from w the nuts trying to bring me chaos, but all I can say is go ahead and try ;)
Also I have read your posts as well and have been wanting to tell you I admire your fight and defeat of your own experience w the underworld.

What did holland get in return for destroying his child ??? Was'nt holland the "leader"? Why would he put his own child into this if he held the cards? Was it simply that he had no reguard for any female so his own child made no difference? Was he "paying" for something. Why do I think they did'nt need a reason.
No way this all started that day w/ that 1 girl.? Imo
How can any single person defend any of these actions?

This is beyond awful. That poor girl. I hope she is able to get far, far away from her family. She is very brave to have come forward.

I think the area around Shipyard Road in Mobile County should be searched.

Long shot, but apparently Donnie Holland was familiar with the location.

Totally 100% agreed. Once I read it I went "OMG! I hope they searched that area!".

Sounds like that was his "spot"

Thank you Brangele :) I'm glad you're safe. I was only concerned because I learned the hard way, but glad to know things are OK. Welcome to the thread that gets more confusing by the day.

What did holland get in return for destroying his child ??? Was'nt holland the "leader"? Why would he put his own child into this if he held the cards? Was it simply that he had no reguard for any female so his own child made no difference? Was he "paying" for something. Why do I think they did'nt need a reason.

When they said sex ring, we all were waiting to find out why it was called such. I think many of us kept trying to figure out the definition and to see if we had it all wrong. I know drugs played some part (or so it's been alluded to) but at this point, I don't think that's it. I'm really just stunned.

Ok, I'll admit, maybe I need to just go to bed. Crazy thought popped in my head. Has anyone else gone missing since last Friday? Is it possible Derek took care of things himself this past week and knew he had to ditch the bracelet to do so? Ok, too many tv shows and movies here.

bbm, above -- yeah me to probably and likely not connected in any way shape or form but fwiw, the way this case is going - sadly - we can never say never imho and when I saw this in the news I immediately thot of your post reedus.

http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2012/10/missing_mans_body_found_on_fam.html

I do apologize for jumping in.

Where's Britt-Britt!???

Exactly its a generation thing!

What i can NOT understand is how these women have stayed with these men?
Donnie Holland did everyone a favor that day by shooting himself. Shame he didnt take a few of his buddies with him.

When they said sex ring, we all were waiting to find out why it was called such. I think many of us kept trying to figure out the definition and to see if we had it all wrong. I know drugs played some part (or so it's been alluded to) but at this point, I don't think that's it. I'm really just stunned.

As I see it this is a FAMILY sex ring! I believe drugs played a very big part in all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl