AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I see it this is a FAMILY sex ring! I believe drugs played a very big part in all this.

I agree although there is that family friend that is also a perp in this case, so it does extend some. I just don't understand the incentive but then again, for those that are pedophiles, beyond the child, I doubt there is incentive required. I just don't understand the mentality at all or even how they all sat around and talked about this. How does this sort of thing come up in conversation? I guess that's something that has intrigued me from day one, how the hell did it get to this?

Ugh. Suicide was far too good for Donald Sr. I hope he felt every minute of that pain between the gun shot and his death. I really do. Death is too good for people like this. The movie "Hard candy" had it right.

Just absolutely amazes me. With the depth of family involved, whether as perps or victims, I am convinced more than ever that every single member of that family knew what was going on or at least had their suspicions. Likewise, I think they have a fair idea of what happened to Brittney. That doesn't mean every single one was actively involved, but they all know something.

What did holland get in return for destroying his child ??? Was'nt holland the "leader"? Why would he put his own child into this if he held the cards? Was it simply that he had no reguard for any female so his own child made no difference? Was he "paying" for something. Why do I think they did'nt need a reason.
No way this all started that day w/ that 1 girl.? Imo
How can any single person defend any of these actions?

I wonder if he simply got off on watching people have sex with his children (I wonder about the extent of Wendy and Mendy's involvement). If anyone needed any coaxing, it seems from rumors that he was well-connected pharmacutically...

Told her he was going to get her a hamster. Twisted, sick and evil doesn't begin to cover it. For a person to plan this out...to do this to any child, much less their own...I hate SO MUCH what these children have been through. I hope tons and tons of therapy is involved.

By the way, I wonder when Uncle Scott's court date is? Have we seen him go to court at all yet? This isn't a huge community...I wonder if all the players in this are keeping a low profile or going about their business as usual...I'm sure EVERYONE in town knows about them.

JVM has Brittney's case on now (4 pm PDT). There will be a transcript, right?

I wonder if he simply got off on watching people have sex with his children (I wonder about the extent of Wendy and Mendy's involvement). If anyone needed any coaxing, it seems from rumors that he was well-connected pharmacutically...

Told her he was going to get her a hamster. Twisted, sick and evil doesn't begin to cover it. For a person to plan this out...to do this to any child, much less their own...I hate SO MUCH what these children have been through. I hope tons and tons of therapy is involved.
I agree in that I think DH enjoyed/got a thrill from watching the rape of his own daughter. I think he was a sick perverted man. I am still amazed that Chessie and the others act/think like he was such a great guy. Too many people turned their heads...or participated in these sick acts. I hope these children are all moved far away from these families.

The video the family (which part of the family?) released for Brittneys birthday makes me think there is a possibility of her being alive (I hope so)

Yellow balloons are a sign of hope, and some of the lyrics to the music, it makes me think there was a hidden message for her to be strong, smile and laugh, not let the darkness (her families evilness and being away from her daughter?)bring her down.

If anyone knows what the name of the music is and where I can find the full lyrics I'd be grateful if they could post a link.

It is so telling that this victim informed Dustin's sister. Not her mom or any of the Wood sisters nor anyone else in the immediate family. Ya think maybe the victim knew they all knew it was going on?

The video the family (which part of the family?) released for Brittneys birthday makes me think there is a possibility of her being alive (I hope so)

Yellow balloons are a sign of hope, and some of the lyrics to the music, it makes me think there was a hidden message for her to be strong, smile and laugh, not let the darkness (her families evilness and being away from her daughter?)bring her down.

If anyone knows what the name of the music is and where I can find the full lyrics I'd be grateful if they could post a link.

Sorry, I have no idea.

Live Forever by Drew Holcomb maybe?

It is so telling that this victim informed Dustin's sister. Not her mom or any of the Wood sisters nor anyone else in the immediate family. Ya think maybe the victim knew they all knew it was going on?

Yes, I think that's likely. What a mess. I can't shake how the victim must be so scared right now with the others still free to do "whatever". I hope she is being protected.

Sorry, I have no idea.

Live Forever by Drew Holcomb maybe?

Thank you thats it. The bolded sections are the ones I could see as being a message to Brittney

Laughter is the only thing that'll keep you sane
In this world that's dying more and more everyday
Don't let evil get you down
In this madness spinning round and round

I want you to live forever
Underneath the sky so blue

Some people say faith is a childish game
Play on, children, like it's Christmas day
Sing me a song, sing me a melody
Sing out loud, you're a symphony

Take courage when the road is long
Don't ever forget you're never alone

Read more at http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858839304/#fhDWjDGG5FTH8K7Q.99

I literally vomited after reading what DK and DH did to this child. I am stunned. And so very proud of her. I hate that the media made it oh so obvious who she is. You don't even have to be a sleuth to figure it out. Which, IMO is almost as disgusting as what happened to her. What about protecting the victim?

I realize none of this has to do with "Roll Tide".. but it seriously makes me wonder how much influence this family has because of their status in Alabama. Is DK's sister more worried about her family's "good" name than the welfare of this child? It appears she was. I am as disgusted with her as I am the rest of the women in this family.

Beautiful young woman, if you are reading here.. please know that you are brave and way above any of the vile things that happened to you. Im so sorry your father was a .. but remember.. there have been many of us who had horrible fathers and we survived and were made better people because of it. Sometimes the people in our lives teach us exactly what we don't want to be. Never let this define you.

I agree that she probably told her aunt because she trusted her and no other women in her own family. Appears she was let down again and again.

NONE of the Wood women deserve to have their children or any one else's. I, at one time, did think that Derek was a victim.. but nothing excuses his actions.. yes.. HE IS A PUNK.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/10/testimony_mobile_man_raped_dau.html

snipped and BBM: During the ride, he testified, the girl had a headache, and Kent was rubbing her head. He started to kiss the girl, but she pulled away, the detective testified.

Just the thought of this creep touching her head, then kissing her makes me so ill. He is truly one of the most disgusting, horrid creatures I have ever seen.. in ANY case.

I cant help but wonder how much influence his family truly has as he is OUT ON BAIL AGAIN! WTF WTF WTF????? WHY? He should be under the jail. AND he is still allowed to be around family members under 16? IS this Judge as insane as this family??

Is the reputation of a star quarterbacks family more important than protecting children? Really? Apparently in Alabama it is. Roll tide.. right over every vile member of this sick family.

Run kids run.. to anyone who will protect you. Im so glad that Peyton is safe and away from all of them.

Honestly, reading this thread is like reading the outline for a very bad novel and surely the publisher would tell the writer that it is too unbelievable, that families like this don't really exist. I feel like I have entered some weird alternate world whenever I come here, but the worst part is that there are probably far more such families than we know.

You are so right cluciano.. its like a b rated horror movie...

So hard to believe this was a child's reality.

I agree, somethinging like the movies "wrong turn" or "the hills have eyes". Im especially freaked out by DK...

I agree, somethinging like the movies "wrong turn" or "the hills have eyes". Im especially freaked out by DK...

I have no one else to talk to but my fellow ws'ers.. I have no words to explain how incredibly disgusted I am by DK. It makes my skin crawl just to imagine him looking at me.. much less touching me. I cant get these kids, or Britt off my mind.

I'm horrified that he is free to roam among us, that he is free to even see a child, much less be around them. I am so SAD and P'OD that the Judge allowed this to happen! WHY? The Judge should have to have him over for dinner with his family.

How can Chessie continue to have a relationship with her family? How can she look at her sisters unless she is also like minded?

I pray that Brittney has ran away, Im thankful she gave Peyton to her father. From what I understand, she knew it was the right thing to do.. not because she "lost" custody.. she loved her enough to protect her. Im so sad that no one did that for her or her cousins.

Its cases like this that I wish I could give and recieve a hug from all of you.

THe way you all care about these people makes me have faith in the human race, even with vile people like DK walking the streets, I know there are good people in this world because of all of you. ((hugs))

Now, Jane, the only positive that we could pull out here is this. Police have a lot of ammunition to press the heat on all of these members of the family, hoping to get some answers as to where Brittney is, what happened to Brittney. There`s that very remote chance in our hearts, we want to keep hope open. There`s that remote chance she ran away. It`s unlikely. But somebody in this family knows where Brittney is, what happened to her, and the cops are going to use these charges to press them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1210/23/ijvm.01.html

Yes, press them and don't let up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads