DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baldwin County Sheriff's Office

19 minutes ago.

Arrest Information******

The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Wendy Woods Holland, 33, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child. This arrested is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the 5 previous arrests. There are additional arrests expected.
There are no additional details for release at this time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baldwin-County-Sheriffs-Office/183130071711754?ref=sgm

Endangering the welfare of a child. With respect to the victims, I won't say much more except there's a special place in hell for mothers like this.

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

I admit, I was one of the guests 'lurking"......out of respect I decided to log in!!!!

I'm patiently awaiting Fox to cover this (I never thought I'd want Fox to cover anything). I'm on EST, what time zone are they? I don't want to wake up to 400 posts tomorrow lol so I'm trying to stay on top of it tonight. SO far nothing has come up on my facebook feed from the hometown search of Brittney, concerning the arrest. I really am so pleased she's arrested, I just hope someone decent and awesome was able to take her children in. They are without a father and with mom in jail...

guess who's mug shot is featured!! (not sure it has already been posted...am too excited to check all threads!)

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/ViewImageFull.aspx?ecsoid=BCSO12MNI001817

ETA: So my excitement was a little late!...checked the threads and the giant sigh of relief can be felt by all!
Now I shall back track and read the posts!!!

ETA2: Finished back tracking and although I was tardy...I'm still doing the happy dance!

Since my identity has been scrutinized, I just wanted to post so that the doubters would have verification that I am not WWH. The spelling alone should have given that away, but still there were doubters. ;)

Zeaux!!!

I probably haven't posted for as long as you but it was hair raising on my arms in a good way to see your name!

Justice for Brittney!

Stick around Z!

Child endangerment arrest related to sex crimes case
Wendy Wood Holland charged with child endangerment

Updated: Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012, 5:07 PM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012, 4:11 PM CDT

BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - Wednesday, August 22, the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office arrested 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland for one count of endangering the welfare of a child.
Officials say the arrest is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the five previous arrests. Investigators say there are additional arrests expected.

Wendy_Wood_Holland_20120822170721_640_480.JPG

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/08/sex-abuse_investigation_nets_f.html

Sex-abuse investigation nets fifth family member of missing teen Brittney Wood
Published: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 6:25 PM

"According to Sheriff’s Office spokesman Maj. Anthony Lowery, 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland, of the Marlow community in south Baldwin County, was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a class-A misdemeanor.
She was booked into the Baldwin County Correctional Facility, and bail was set at $1,000."

"Although Lowery said his department won’t comment on the ongoing investigation, he did confirm that Wendy Holland was identified as part of the "progression of the investigation" on Wednesday, then targeted, interviewed and arrested.
Her two grade-school-age children were turned over to the Department of Human Resources on Wednesday, he said."

Baldwin County Sheriff's Office

19 minutes ago.

Arrest Information******

The Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Wendy Woods Holland, 33, for one count of endangering the welfare of a child. This arrested is related to the ongoing sex abuse case that resulted in the 5 previous arrests. There are additional arrests expected.
There are no additional details for release at this time.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Baldwin-County-Sheriffs-Office/183130071711754?ref=sgm

:goodpost:

One step closer to answers, and more additional answers expected.

:skip::skip::skip:

"According to Sheriff’s Office spokesman Maj. Anthony Lowery, 33-year-old Wendy Wood Holland, of the Marlow community in south Baldwin County, was arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of endangering the welfare of a child, a class-A misdemeanor.
She was booked into the Baldwin County Correctional Facility, and bail was set at $1,000."

"Although Lowery said his department won’t comment on the ongoing investigation, he did confirm that Wendy Holland was identified as part of the "progression of the investigation" on Wednesday, then targeted, interviewed and arrested.
Her two grade-school-age children were turned over to the Department of Human Resources on Wednesday, he said."

I think this confirms why she was arrested.

Seems odd that her middle-school-age child wasn't also turned over to DHS. Or am I confused. She has 2 or 3 children?

Seems odd that her middle-school-age child wasn't also turned over to DHS. Or am I confused. She has 2 or 3 children?

Per Wendy's FB posts that child has not been with her for many months.

Since my identity has been scrutinized, I just wanted to post so that the doubters would have verification that I am not WWH. The spelling alone should have given that away, but still there were doubters. ;)

Welcome to the party!!!!!

I hope that's just bad reporting

Well Zeaux, I'm personally very glad you're back & I for one have missed you very much! Welcome back! Please don't leave again.

:grouphug: :blowkiss: :grouphug:

I am just catching up, so this has been discussed I am sure. But the mom who was just arrested was 33 yrs old. And her son was 20 yrs old. ???? She was 13 when she had him?

Sounds like she was part of this generational family 'tradition' herself.

I am just catching up, so this has been discussed I am sure. But the mom who was just arrested was 33 yrs old. And her son was 20 yrs old. ???? She was 13 when she had him?

Sounds like she was part of this generational family 'tradition' herself.

I believe Donald Paul Holland Jr is her step son.

I admit, I was one of the guests 'lurking"......out of respect I decided to log in!!!!

Hi rockyou! Hope you continue to post! We dont bite, I promise... :D

Seriously, all are welcome & you're right there in Mobile. Your posts would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253