AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out those pupils..

I know, right? Kinda makes me wonder if they waited to charge until they knew she wasn't clean.

Might be nice to find an oxy or even something harder in her system that she doesn't have an Rx for.

11 guests....we know WWH isn't one of them this afternoon!
:woohoo:
:floorlaugh:

OMG! I'm just so excited....I can't stop looking at JAIL VIEW!!!

Hi! I just saw on FB that WWH was arrested, so I wanted to pop in to see everyone's reactions! I don't know what has transpired to lead to the arrest but I do hope & pray this is a monumental step forward in finding Brittney and bringing her home. I'm a little alarmed because I read back a few pages and saw some discussion concerning where BW's body could be. I haven't kept up here on WS but I do keep up with BW's case in other ways. Is this just speculation about there being a body somewhere or have I missed something important? I still hope that BW will be found alive, but as I said, I haven't been following the conversation here on WS. I'll go back and read some older posts now.

Again, hoping & praying that this arrest is a positive development towards finding BW.

More of an expectation since it has been almost 3 months. I hope and pray for a miracle though!!!

I had to laugh at this. Yea, finally she's not "lurking" :floorlaugh:

I know, right? Kinda makes me wonder if they waited to charge until they knew she wasn't clean.

Might be nice to find an oxy or even something harder in her system that she doesn't have an Rx for.

Do they drug test you when you are arrested? I have no clue about that.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

FINALLY!!! I don't know about y'all but I will be celebrating tonight! Pass the margaritas!

Do they drug test you when you are arrested? I have no clue about that.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You are drug tested when arrested (at least here), it's part of the check in before being put in general population.

FINALLY!!! I don't know about y'all but I will be celebrating tonight! Pass the margaritas!

Yes!! LOL. Party in WS tonight!!!! It's great great great to see Brittney's thread moving up to the top!!!! Spill the beans WWH!! They need to put some pressure on her big time!!!

LOL! I can't either!!!

I'm no expert (but I play one on TV) but judging by that epic mugshot I'd wager Mrs. Holland would be able to provide a urine specimen that would make Charlie Sheen proud.

They do cheek swabs now (because people are always trying to get out of drug screens with "I can't pee!" or "I hate needles"!), but I've heard conflicting stories on how accurate they are. I know it's supposedly easy to falsify but that's if you know it's coming, otherwise I was told it goes back about 3 days. If she's using pills (and judging from those eyes...) she would test dirty unless she has detoxed within 72 hours. It takes 72 hours for opiates to leave your system. That's 72 hours from the last ingestion time. So if you take a vicodin at say 4pm, it would be leaving your system starting between 8 and 10pm, but you'll test positive for it, up to 72 hours. This is why most people that are dependent upon opiates (pain meds) do not start heavy withdrawal until 72 hours, which is the thick of it. The worst of it ends by day 5 or 7, the rest is PAWS. Just a lil' medical drug fact ;) I doubt she's been clean, from all accounts and assumptions she was an everyday user of pills.

Now, we know she wasn't to have her kids around Donald, her husband. She posted on FB that she did have them around - this could be part of it as well as maybe knowing of the abuse and not reporting it. They would have to have substantial evidence to back that claim up. So either she admitted to it to them, or she stated it in written form. Otherwise it's he said she said. MOO

She could very well be in there because they know she'll talk. I think it's unlikely that anyone will bail her out, even if her bail is that low. She seemed to have burned some bridges in the last few months. Either way, she's on their radar now and those kids won't be released to her custody. We are seriously on the tip of things now, from here on out - things will be active (I hope). Here's hoping that she's in there long enough to feel withdrawal from her drugs and in desperation to get out and get a fix, she'll start talking (as most do). Unless of course there, like in NYC - they give people methadone. I don't think that's the case, so her going into withdrawal will make her an emotional and physical wreck. She will be lucid, unable to sleep and sicker than a dog. Depending on how active she is on the drugs, it should start anytime tonight and by tomorrow she's going to be crawling out of her skin. If she's in there past 2 days, I think we can expect her to begin talking.

Since my identity has been scrutinized, I just wanted to post so that the doubters would have verification that I am not WWH. The spelling alone should have given that away, but still there were doubters. ;)

oooorrrr... Maybe they read my post from yesterday or the day before about leaving all those children in the lions den for months instead of arresting people sooner... :D HA! Yeah... right...

whoa... I think I'm still loopy from the adrenaline high!

Since my identity has been scrutinized, I just wanted to post so that the doubters would have verification that I am not WWH. The spelling alone should have given that away, but still there were doubters. ;)

LOL! :floorlaugh:

oh wait... I meant... :seeya: Hi Scott! (totally kidding of course)

You are like Batman... say it with me now in your best Sheldon Cooper voice... "Batmaaannn!"

this could be part of it as well as maybe knowing of the abuse and not reporting it. They would have to have substantial evidence to back that claim up. So either she admitted to it to them, or she stated it in written form. Otherwise it's he said she said. MOO

I think they could probably charge her with neglect based on a little more than "he said, she said".

If I am not mistaken and I'll come back with a link in a minute... if she knew about the abuse and did nothing to stop it she could be charged with sex crimes as well.

ETA: kinda confused on the charge but I posted in the sex crimes thread.

LOL I LOVE it! Great to see you, Zeaux!
:seeya:

I think they could probably charge her with neglect based on a little more than "he said, she said".

If I am not mistaken and I'll come back with a link in a minute... if she knew about the abuse and did nothing to stop it she could be charged with sex crimes as well.

Yep, I'm thinking that as well (about the knowing and doing nothing). The impression I gained from FB was that she was more about Donald than anything else. I do wonder what took them THIS long to charge her with neglect, but I suppose there is a method in the madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15