AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday, Brittney!

I wish you had been given and had been earning a better chance in life. If by some seemingly infinitesimally small chance that you are alive and in a safe place, I wish for you the strength to overcome the massive hurdles which have been evilly placed in your life path. A small, darling child needs her mother.

Sweet Brittney,
I hope that wherever you are, you are safe, happy and know how much you have touched our lives.

Happy Birthday, Britt!

In recognition of Brittney's birthday, I am sincerely hoping it is ok to post a link to this video tribute to her. My apologies if it violates TOS but hopefully an exception can and will be made in her honor.

Happy Birthday Brittney - YouTube

I just watched that video elsewhere and came to post about it. so beautifully done. The ending shots are perfect. I'm just bawling at how hard life can be and how much worse it is than I can ever imagine.

Happy Birthday Brittney! I have never met you but you have touched my life and I pray that you are in a place that is full of peace and love.

That video was truly awe inspiring. I hope that someone in authority will take the time to view it because if that doesn't motivate LE to ignite a massive investigation into her disappearance then I really don't know what will.

That video was truly awe inspiring. I hope that someone in authority will take the time to view it because if that doesn't motivate LE to ignite a massive investigation into her disappearance then I really don't know what will.

Amen!!

The video was lovely. I didn't realise how few photos I had seen of Brittney up until this point. Actually, I'm not certain that I would recognise her from those I had seen.

I don't post much but am always here. The song for that video could not have been more perfect. The words about children playing, really remind me that Brittney had a terrible childhood. I am also left wondering if what we've been told about her being a gun carrying drug addict is even true. I'm sure she had her problems like most of us have at one time or another, but I see in that video a protective mother that loves her daughter. Just doesn't jive for me with what we have been led to believe.

:tears: Beautiful girl, beautiful video. Where is Brittney?

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/missing-teens-uncle-in-court

Dustin Kent in Baldwin County court today for preliminary hearing. Kent's Baldwin County cases going to grand jury.

During Thursday's hearing, we learned more details behind the sex charges against Dustin Kent.

Investigators say Kent raped two girls, both when they were around 12 years old. Investigators say Kent raped them at different times in separate locations.

... [Donald] Holland was either present or on the phone listening during these crimes.

Just came here to mention that. I just got home from school and it was on my FB feed.

What a sick perv...was either present or on the phone. Gag

I think it was updated again to include the years that these things happened. 2005 - 2011.

Saying the dead guy just told him do it, pretty sure that dead guy wasn't forcing your body to be aroused you . I wish that dead guy had told you to shoot yourself too, save us taxpayers some money.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/missing-teens-uncle-in-court UPDATED

Prosecutors said between 2005 and 2011, Kent forced two girls around the age of 12 to have sex with him.

Investigators said Holland told Kent to commit the sex crimes, and in each case, Holland was either present or listening on the phone.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” said Heinz. “We have a total of five or six charged suspects. It’s an ongoing investigation. It’s been ongoing since January 2012, and it will continue on until we’ve exhausted all our leads.”

One of Kent’s alleged crimes happened in Mobile County, and that is a separate case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06