AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it must be a combination of events that make them think she is there somewhere... they must have something new, as well as these other reasons..

I really want her to be alive and well, I know we all do. But if shes not, then I hope they find her and finally nail all of them.

I'm wondering who may be quaking in their boots right now??????

While I'm hopeful anything is found to find Brittney, I would'nt be surprized that the main dealer dh, would ping near a known meth house. Imo derek was just running & shedding his tether because he was there not that he was doing anything to hide evidence of Brittney.

Imo they need to triangulat kent, rsw, holland jr and the family friend's phones for the time right after or right before sr.killed himself. Maybe add in the time period from when Brittney was last seen up until sr.pulled the trigger and add the wood sisters to the mix. That would b intresting.
I think they took Brittneys body to one of the know famiy hunting areas. Lots of woods (tree filled not sisters) and time to get back to their own home areas to "find out" about sr. Killing himself.

Way to go Klasskids!!! I'm so thankful they are searching still.

While I'm hopeful anything is found to find Brittney, I would'nt be surprized that the main dealer dh, would ping near a known meth house. Imo derek was just running & shedding his tether because he was there not that he was doing anything to hide evidence of Brittney.

Imo they need to triangulat kent, rsw, holland jr and the family friend's phones for the time right after or right before sr.killed himself. Maybe add in the time period from when Brittney was last seen up until sr.pulled the trigger and add the wood sisters to the mix. That would b intresting.
I think they took Brittneys body to one of the know famiy hunting areas. Lots of woods (tree filled not sisters) and time to get back to their own home areas to "find out" about sr. Killing himself.

Way to go Klasskids!!! I'm so thankful they are searching still.
BUT,,,,,
DK was trying to shed his tether also.
I think they might be on to something!

I finally got caught up with Brittney's thread. "Unbelievable" is all I can think of to say. I hope she is found safe and that the non-perps in the family can find some peace and healing.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Updated: Monday, 19 Nov 2012, 3:57 PM CST

... The 10 volunteers searched about 30 acres ...

... [SH] said the location is based on cell phone records of [BW]'s late uncle, [DH]. ...

I appreciate the fact that there are searches going on and I appreciate the fact that it sounds like LE is doing something. However, why has it taken so long to go search this area if it's based on DH's cell phone records. Couldn't they have discerned this area months ago?

I do not think they will find anything beause Derek had long enuff time to move whatever was there.

Didnt he say he wanted to see his Brother?

Where was Bro at this time.

My guess this is the excuse he gave for being in the location where they caught him.

I have mixed feelings about them not finding anything. This is one case where my gut tells me she is alive and has just ran away from all the ugliness. My gut may just be wishful thinking.

Are we sure Brit left her home?
All we have is Chessies say so and a cell phone ping!

I may be stating the obvious, but don't expect WWH to get any jail time from her charges. Maybe probation and a fine. Maybe some sort of conditions regarding the kids.

It seems pretty obvious to me that Brittney did in fact leave Chessie's house that night. Is it not noted in the previous threads here that Brittney's cell pinged from an actual phone CALL while at Styx River? Also, in numerous MSM articles, it has been stated that Styx River was the last place Brittney was seen. I highly doubt that KlaasKids would waste valuable time/resources searching Styx when Britt had never even been there. I'm a bit confused by the question if Brittney ever even left Chessie's house. Does this suggest Brittney was "killed" there (since I believe Brittney is not alive), or is the statement suggesting Brittney is at Chessie's house "chillin out" with dear ole mommy while others are searching for her and she is listed as a Missing Person?

It seems pretty obvious to me that Brittney did in fact leave Chessie's house that night. Is it not noted in the previous threads here that Brittney's cell pinged from an actual phone CALL while at Styx River? Also, in numerous MSM articles, it has been stated that Styx River was the last place Brittney was seen. I highly doubt that KlaasKids would waste valuable time/resources searching Styx when Britt had never even been there. I'm a bit confused by the question if Brittney ever even left Chessie's house. Does this suggest Brittney was "killed" there (since I believe Brittney is not alive), or is the statement suggesting Brittney is at Chessie's house "chillin out" with dear ole mommy while others are searching for her and she is listed as a Missing Person?

Well a cell ping does not mean she was there her phone was and who saw her at the river Styx area?
My question is could something have happend to her at home.
I have yet to hear or read anything that says she was seen anywhere other than Chessie saying B left

And NO i didnt think she was Chillin out.

Im wondering to what lengths this family will go to keep the Husbands out of jail!
They ALL knew this stuff was comming.

As previously confirmed by Zeaux (verified insider) Brittney's last phone CALL was made from Styx River just after midnight.

Additionally: "If they don't find anything, they will return to the Styx River Road area of Baldwin County where family members believe Brittney was last seen."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...for-Brittney-Wood/AWCn6DxlQkCjbDvQ4O-P_w.cspx

IMO and with using good common sense... KlaasKIDS would NOT say the are open to searching there unless they had good evidence to substantiate that is in fact the last location where Brittney was definitely known to be alive.

Please refresh my memory - wasn't the supposed last phone call from BW's phone to someone who was so out of it that he had little recollection of the call? If so, how can we/anybody be sure that it was even BW on the phone? TIA

Please refresh my memory - wasn't the supposed last phone call from BW's phone to someone who was so out of it that he had little recollection of the call? If so, how can we/anybody be sure that it was even BW on the phone? TIA

Nope... her last TEXT was sent to that "out of it someone" and it pinged off the Grand Bay tower (later than her phone call she made from Styx). THAT is the one "communication" that cannot be confirmed that it was actually sent by Brittney.

Additionally it would be difficult to know if it was even written/initiated from the GB location; meaning that it could have been written by her in another spot but did not go through so if her phone was later turned on it was sent automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck