AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As previously confirmed by Zeaux (verified insider) Brittney's last phone CALL was made from Styx River just after midnight.

Additionally: "If they don't find anything, they will return to the Styx River Road area of Baldwin County where family members believe Brittney was last seen."

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...for-Brittney-Wood/AWCn6DxlQkCjbDvQ4O-P_w.cspx

IMO and with using good common sense... KlaasKIDS would NOT say the are open to searching there unless they had good evidence to substantiate that is in fact the last location where Brittney was definitely known to be alive.

Respectfully asked Where did Zeaux get her information.
I do not believe anything chessie says and thats just my opinion!

Im trying to remember what LE has said about her phone calls.
Anyone can use anyones phone it does not mean its in your possession!

Respectfully asked Where did Zeaux get her information.
I do not believe anything chessie says and thats just my opinion!

Im trying to remember what LE has said about her phone calls.
Anyone can use anyones phone it does not mean its in your possession!

Zeaux got her information from family members. :twocents:

IMO We don't have a positive sighting of Brittney after she leaves her mother's house in Tillman's Corner. Chessie said she was going to "Kourtney's" house but never showed up. The only connection we have for Brittney being at the Styx River location is that Donnie was in possession of her gun.

It later came out that Donnie picked Brittney up at Tillman's Corner. I don't know how we can verify that now that Donnie's gone. Nothing places Brittney at Styx River besides her cell phone pinging off the tower there. IMO anyone could have used her phone.

This week's search at Rangeline Road was based on Donnie's phone records.

Not sure it is appropriate to question the validity of an insider (Zeaux) but maybe, just maybe I can make one more attempt to help to put your mind at ease that is if you trust the reputation of KlaasKIDS.

Assuming that you do trust KlaasKIDS then you would know that they do not operate under assumptions. Meaning... that not only do they rely on LE for valid information they also inspect phone records, calls, pings & texts. They determined that Brittney DID make that call from Styx River and that Donnie DID pick her up in Tillmans Corner earlier that evening.

I am only reiterating this information since it has been awhile since it was discussed at length and I personally hate to see speculation over facts end up muddying the waters.

Not sure it is appropriate to question the validity of an insider (Zeaux) but maybe, just maybe I can make one more attempt to help to put your mind at ease that is if you trust the reputation of KlaasKIDS.

Assuming that you do trust KlaasKIDS then you would know that they do not operate under assumptions. Meaning... that not only do they rely on LE for valid information they also inspect phone records, calls, pings & texts. They determined that Brittney DID make that call from Styx River and that Donnie DID pick her up in Tillmans Corner earlier that evening.

I am only reiterating this information since it has been awhile since it was discussed at length and I personally hate to see speculation over facts end up muddying the waters.

You are right Footballmom, it's been awhile. I'm trying to find a MSM link for KlaassKIDS stating Brittney made a call from Styx River. Can you help me out here? All I can find is that her cell phone pinged a mile from there. Thanks!!

Hey im not fighting with ya lol
And how much muddier can the waters get? Not Much!

As i see it speculation is all we have!

You are right Footballmom, it's been awhile. I'm trying to find a MSM link for KlaassKIDS stating Brittney made a call from Styx River. Can you help me out here? All I can find is that her cell phone pinged a mile from there. Thanks!!

Thats all i can find also and i have gone and read the first thread all over again
all we have is a ping

Truthfully I don't have the energy to search through thousands of posts to find the exact links to back up what was previously established & verified a long time ago.

Dontcha think that they (LE, KlaasKIDS & her family) are not just relying on the Styx River cell phone ping alone but they also followed up with the person who she was speaking to on the phone that night on the call that pinged off the Styx River tower? I'm not talking about the guy who got the text that was sent from the GB tower... I mean the actual live person who she was on the phone with. ;)

To put it another way and in more simplistic terms - I trust KlaasKIDS completely. If they, specifically Brad Dennis also agree that Styx River was the last place she was known or even speculated to be alive then they have a darn good reason for saying that AND that they will be going back there to search. (see MSM links I posted yesterday)

Thats all i can find also and i have gone and read the first thread all over again
all we have is a ping

Me too! I've spent hours searching all the threads here and on MSM and the only thing we have is a cell phone ping from the Styx River area. No positive sighting or communication from Brittney after she left her mother's home.

Here’s what has really bugged me about this case from early on:

Many WS posters/followers on this case seemed/appeared/displayed to have put more time, energy, action, sleuthing, noodling, etc into this case than some so close to BW. In fact, it was stunning that one very close person in particular seemed to have dragged her feet, made excuses, lashed out at others when pressed into action to do anything pertaining to finding BW. I have always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it was what it was, appeared as it did and continues to leave me with a giant question mark of what did she know from the start that made her appear to put the brakes on everything. Possible prior knowledge about BW’s status, subsequent possible cover-up, collaboration to erase info off BW’s cell phone VM records, and delayed reporting of a missing person may also help explain the stunning “I got your back, sis” behavior we’ve seen since all the disgusting sexual abuse allegations were revealed.

This is a filthy case! JMD(isgusted)O

Here’s what has really bugged me about this case from early on:

Many WS posters/followers on this case seemed/appeared/displayed to have put more time, energy, action, sleuthing, noodling, etc into this case than some so close to BW. In fact, it was stunning that one very close person in particular seemed to have dragged her feet, made excuses, lashed out at others when pressed into action to do anything pertaining to finding BW. I have always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but it was what it was, appeared as it did and continues to leave me with a giant question mark of what did she know from the start that made her appear to put the brakes on everything. Possible prior knowledge about BW’s status, subsequent possible cover-up, collaboration to erase info off BW’s cell phone VM records, and delayed reporting of a missing person may also help explain the stunning “I got your back, sis” behavior we’ve seen since all the disgusting sexual abuse allegations were revealed.

This is a filthy case! JMD(isgusted)O

Preaching to the choir! Lots and LOTS of folks including several REALLY good folks have the same thoughts. ;)

What im trying to say respectfully is
a verified insiders info is rumor also. AFAIC

They heard something from someone!

We are talking MSM info or info LE has come out with!

uuummm... I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your position that verified insiders provide rumored information. Who is to say that information wasn't provided to them by say LE, KK or someone else with the facts? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose for becoming verified to provide accurate information and dispel rumors? ;)

I'm fairly confident you won't find ANY quotes from LE about the phone calls & texts. Heck - I'd be very surprised if you found more than maybe a dozen different quotes at best from the beginning (ADA's excluded).

As far as MSM being a reliable source of completely accurate information and quotes every time... LOL! JMO - I have learned first hand from this case alone to not take all of their written or taped words as gospel. They have had some doozies - case in point; I betcha a certain FB player's mom would agree me with on that. ;) LOL

Those are just my opinions and experiences based on what I have learned and witnessed... Everyone is entitled to their own assessments.

Glad you came around to it too! ;)

Trust me... it didn't take long... I'm just good at keeping a low profile with my real opinions and information to meet the demands of the bigger picture. ;)

uuummm... I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your position that verified insiders provide rumored information. Who is to say that information wasn't provided to them by say LE, KK or someone else with the facts? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose for becoming verified to provide accurate information and dispel rumors? ;)

I'm fairly confident you won't find ANY quotes from LE about the phone calls & texts. Heck - I'd be very surprised if you found more than maybe a dozen different quotes at best from the beginning (ADA's excluded).

As far as MSM being a reliable source of completely accurate information and quotes every time... LOL! JMO - I have learned first hand from this case alone to not take all of their written or taped words as gospel. They have had some doozies - case in point; I betcha a certain FB player's mom would agree me with on that. ;) LOL

Those are just my opinions and experiences based on what I have learned and witnessed... Everyone is entitled to their own assessments.

Well How do u know who verified THEIR information!
They are not LE they are just ppl posting here that are local!
They know someone that in the family etc etc etc.
And Im sorry if the inf is comming from the family i dont believe any of it JMO

And yes we are all entitled with our own Assessments!

And MSM is what works here at websleuths!
Not rumors!
So if you have info spit it out dont sit there and tell s how very wrong we are!

LOL im not questioning the validity that she is an INSIDER.
I question the info being valid!

thats all

Let me clear up a couple of things for you guys. First of all, when a member is verified it tells us only that the person is who s/he claims to be. It doesn't mean that every statement s/he makes is factual and correct. As with any "facts" we read, we should always try to corroborate them with other sources.

Secondly, no posts containing information from a verified source about cell phones, pings, texts, and such have been removed from Brittney Wood's threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck