AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one bashed verified posters, so please cease the discussion now.

A question was raised about the validity of an insider's information, and whether the insider received accurate information. No ill will on the insider's part was inferred.

Simp, who are the two verified posters? I only know of Zeaux. Thanks.

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

<modsnip>

AFAIK - there was never any question or even the slightest bit of skepticism that Brittney was not the person who made that last CALL at 12:07am on May 31st from Styx River.

Why? Because LE, KlaasKIDS and her family spoke to that person and they were all able to confirm that they spoke with Brittney that evening (refer to multiple previously linked quotes by Zeaux as well as the MSM articles linked).

:truce: Legitimate question here so please don't shoot... just trying to get to the bottom of why we are even questioning the established facts of Brittney's last phone CALL that was made by her from Styx River at 12:07am on May 31st.
<modsnip>

Re BW's last phone call: We were exploring the possibility that BW never left CW's house that fateful evening/night.

<modsnip>

Re BW's last phone call: We were exploring the possibility that BW never left CW's house that fateful evening/night.

Please clarify your question about my factual statement. TIA

My question/point is why we are even questioning the established facts of Brittney's last phone CALL that was made by her from Styx River at 12:07am on May 31st.

It has been clearly and repeatedly established that both Donnie's and Britt's phone records have been investigated by LE & KlaasKIDS, that he picked her up from CW's neighborhood on 5/30, that they traveled together to Styx River and that she in fact made her last phone CALL from there at 12:07am on 5/31.

Again... I direct you to all of the previously linked MSM articles and quoted posts by Zeaux.

<modsnip>

:truce: Legitimate question here so please don't shoot... just trying to get to the bottom of why we are even questioning the established facts of Brittney's last phone CALL that was made by her from Styx River at 12:07am on May 31st.

It was questioned because no one could find it, and no link was provided at the time the question was raised. Now you've provided one link to a post by Zeaux.

I feel somewhat confused but do we think the 12:07 call was to get someone to come get her from Styx ?

That seems like a reasonable guess based in what we know.

I've been told LE has spoken to the people she called.

So here's the question that was asked hours ago: Where is the original mention of the 12:07 phone call?

My question/point is why we are even questioning the established facts of Brittney's last phone CALL that was made by her from Styx River at 12:07am on May 31st.

It has been clearly and repeatedly established that both Donnie's and Britt's phone records have been investigated by LE & KlaasKIDS, that he picked her up from CW's neighborhood on 5/30, that they traveled together to Styx River and that she in fact made her last phone CALL from there at 12:07am on 5/31.

Again... I direct you to all of the previously linked MSM articles and quoted posts by Zeaux.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

I believe each of us must use our best judgement to sort through the available info to determine what we believe to be true/false until we have additional info to factor into the mix which could change the original opinion.

I would like to see more details about BW's 5/31, 12:07am phone call.

<modsnip>

ROSINTON, Alabama -- Searchers fanned out Wednesday in the Styx River Basin in Baldwin County seeking clues to the whereabouts of Brittney Wood, a 19-year-old single mother from Mobile reported missing June 2.
Search and rescue units from Florida’s Escambia County, and Alabama’s Monroe County joined more than 70 volunteers to comb a 5-mile area, according to organizer Brad Dennis, national search director for the Klaas Kids Foundation.
Dennis said that Wednesday’s search focused on an area where Wood’s cell phone was “pinged” after she went missing.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/searchers_look_for_missing_tee.html

It was questioned because no one could find it, and no link was provided at the time the question was raised. Now you've provided one link to a post by Zeaux.

So here's the question that was asked hours ago: Where is the original mention of the 12:07 phone call?

I didn't realize we were looking for the "original" establishment of the 12:07am phone call and I've tried unsuccessfully to search for "12:07" but that doesn't work. Nevertheless the 12:07am call was clearly and repeatedly established by Zeaux and never once disputed as being inaccurate in any posts or in the previous timeline where it was included that was also verified by Zeaux.

Fingers crossed that we are now much closer to clearing this up and putting it rest.

<modsnip>

I believe each of us must use our best judgement to sort through the available info to determine what we believe to be true/false until we have additional info to factor into the mix which could change the original opinion.

I would like to see more details about BW's 5/31, 12:07am phone call.

<modsnip>

Lots and lots of conversations regarding the 12:07am phone call on this page as well as the pages preceding and following it.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Thanks - I'm looking for the info that sounds like it hasn't yet been released - who was on the other end, topic, length of call, BW's demeanor, etc.

You won't find information regarding who the actual person was on that last phone call as that is confidential nor the length of the call but this might help a little:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

This is the first time in a long time that I have seen much movement in this thread. I want them to either find Brittney or find her body (unfortunately, I think it will be the latter). I can't imagine how Brittney's family feels with not knowing...especially with the holidays. I am also waiting impatiently for the perps in the sexual case to be found guilty.

Still thinking about you, Brittney.

Bump for Brittney.

Missing Adult - Brittney Wood
&nbsp;Brittney Wood, a White Female was last seen in Mobile, Alabama.Comments: On Wednesday 30 May, 2012, BRITTNEY NICOLE WOOD went missing from Tillman Corner, Alabama enroute to Styx River. BRITTNEY was last seen wearing blue jean shorts, blue t-shirt, white flip-flops & carrying a pink / teal blue tote bag. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of BRITTNEY NICOLE WOOD, please contact the Mobile Police Department @ (251) 208-7211.
September 10 2012

How far is it from Chessies to Dereks meth house.

Could DH Have met Brit at Dereks house that night that could be the location where he picked her up! Being they have tracked his cell phone there.

Remember this little tid bit from FB way back on the first days.

WWH also said that ATT told her the very last call on BW's cell was to her husband at 7p on Weds. nite & then a text right after that to another # which they gave her the last 4 digits but nothing else..This was the LAST activity on her cell.

Now ATT would not give WWH any info because its not her account!

Then we were told her phone was turned off and all calls were going to a Full mailbox and then the phone was turned back on....

And we were told she was going to friends house and also told she was going to see DH

We were told she always called her mom but in the same breath we are told she often dissapears for days...
she wasnt reprted missing for days

WWH is giving dead hubby alibi!

She knows exactly what happened as i see it even trying to manipulate the phone calls.

All jmo

This is the first time in a long time that I have seen much movement in this thread. I want them to either find Brittney or find her body (unfortunately, I think it will be the latter). I can't imagine how Brittney's family feels with not knowing...especially with the holidays. I am also waiting impatiently for the perps in the sexual case to be found guilty.

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was married to a guy who beat me and stalked me relentlessly after I left him. I tried everything but I was always living in fear, so I "disappeared" and became a migrant farm worker, as off the grid as possible. I have no idea where this came from, but it made me think of Brittney.

ETA that I'm not claiming any premonitions or psychic anythings. Just that I do have really vivid dreams and it brought Brittney to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628