AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not related to the disappearance of Brittney Wood, but certainly relevant to the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office:

A shooting in the Marlow area of Baldwin County ends with two people dead. One worked with the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office for several years. Investigators say Deputy Scott Ward was shot multiple times by Michael Jansen. It happened on Mallard Lane near Fish River.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/nov/23/veteran-sheriff-deputy-killed-baldwin-county-ar-5033671/

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/nov/23/deputies-shot-baldwin-ar-5032889/

This happened yesterday afternoon. One deputy is deceased; the shooter was killed at the scene by BCSO.

Using Google maps, it directed me to Mallard Lane, Fairhope, Baldwin County, AL.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this location very close to where DH/WWH lived and where DH shot himself?

Apologies for this being off-topic, but the proximity caught my attention.

After re-reading some of the early articles, I got to wondering whether or not that gun was really BW’s or if it just became convenient to assign ownership of the gun to BW since she was probably no longer here to say differently and obviously DH wouldn’t be contradicting the statement.

Additionally, that whole story about how "Brittney’s relatives told deputies that the teen normally only had two bullets in her gun” initially and continues to scream out to me as a crock of ****. JMHO.

7/21/12 - http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...s-family-posts-reward-fliers?categoryId=20000

Also, an interesting quote from the above link follows - wish a seeker of truth in statements would analyze the many strange statements made to date in this case.
"We believe we have missed something that is hollering our name, and maybe it was so obvious,” said [CW].

Where, besides <MODSNIP> Facebook page, do we have confirmation that Donnie picked up Brittney at Tillmans Corner? Did we ever learned how that was determined? Do we have a MSM or LE link? Or is this another case of blaming the dead guy?

I'm slowly working on a timeline and need something besides a FB post. TIA!!

<MODSNIP>

How about this one!
we do not know that UDH picked up Britt do we?

"She walks out my door May 30, Her uncle commits suicide two days later. He's the last one she's seen with," said Wood.

Brittney's mother believes foul play can be linked back to when Brittney's uncle Donald Holland was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound on June 1. He died in the hospital June 4.

Wood's family said Brittney was last seen heading to Baldwin County and the Styx River area with Holland

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-wood-family-wants-investigation

Sooooo was she seen with him or was she seen heading to see him?
and by WHOM?

After re-reading some of the early articles, I got to wondering whether or not that gun was really BW’s or if it just became convenient to assign ownership of the gun to BW since she was probably no longer here to say differently and obviously DH wouldn’t be contradicting the statement.

Additionally, that whole story about how "Brittney’s relatives told deputies that the teen normally only had two bullets in her gun” initially and continues to scream out to me as a crock of ****. JMHO.

7/21/12 - http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...s-family-posts-reward-fliers?categoryId=20000

Also, an interesting quote from the above link follows - wish a seeker of truth in statements would analyze the many strange statements made to date in this case.
"We believe we have missed something that is hollering our name, and maybe it was so obvious,” said [CW].

I was comming to that same conclusion!
A crock of sheet!

Absolutely nothing is wrong with "rehashing" if the known and verified facts remain the same, and are not changed during the 'rehashment' process. lol
A good timeline that meets TOS is an effective tool for newbies to get up to par.

Well I do not think any of us are newbies lol but we do need a new timeline.
A factual timeline and i see where Bessies started a thread for us so lets get to werk LOL I even went and bought a notebook lol

I generally maintain faith that the missing will be found at some point (generally meaning their bodies will be found) even if it takes months or years and statistics say that finding them will be unlikely.

It's a real challenge to maintain this faith in Brittney's case. I'm not sure she's ever going to be found.

How about this one!
we do not know that UDH picked up Britt do we?

"She walks out my door May 30, Her uncle commits suicide two days later. He's the last one she's seen with," said Wood.

Brittney's mother believes foul play can be linked back to when Brittney's uncle Donald Holland was found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound on June 1. He died in the hospital June 4.

Wood's family said Brittney was last seen heading to Baldwin County and the Styx River area with Holland

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-wood-family-wants-investigation

Sooooo was she seen with him or was she seen heading to see him?
and by WHOM?

BRBM - Or was that story just more "sheet"?

Bringing gliving's great post forward. If the gun was not BW's .... ???

Zeaux got her information from family members. :twocents:

IMO We don't have a positive sighting of Brittney after she leaves her mother's house in Tillman's Corner. Chessie said she was going to "Kourtney's" house but never showed up. The only connection we have for Brittney being at the Styx River location is that Donnie was in possession of her gun.

It later came out that Donnie picked Brittney up at Tillman's Corner. I don't know how we can verify that now that Donnie's gone. Nothing places Brittney at Styx River besides her cell phone pinging off the tower there. IMO anyone could have used her phone.

This week's search at Rangeline Road was based on Donnie's phone records.

Bringing gliving's great post forward. If the gun was not BW's .... ???

I think this is a very good possibility and food for thought!

There is alot of food for thought out here for us to ponder.

What about that neighbor that said they saw Brit on the swing?

I think this is a very good possibility and food for thought!

There is alot of food for thought out here for us to ponder.

What about that neighbor that said they saw Brit on the swing?

With the obvious nefarious activities in this case, I’m wondering if/how much possible blackmail has factored into peoples’ memories/accounts/etc.

Tff olo

Opps! Sorry y'all -- I was going to post something, ran to check football scores on TV, and my pup got on the keyboard.
I have no idea what she was trying to say.

Someone may have tipped off her rocker!

ETA: Right! By chance, is the pup's last name Wood? May also be a stranger to the truth ... Maybe it's in the water ...

I was so glad to see Britts case back in the first page but I am getting confused and as someone that has followed since the start I imagine anyone new to this case, just popping in and reading this last page is probably confused too.

Are you saying you don't believe any of the info from the media or verified insiders? What did the verified insiders do to cause this mistrust? I think I have missed something and if it is not against TOS I'd like to know why all the information we have so far is suddenly being discounted.

As far as I am aware, the media has said several times that the gun was Britts and that was confirmed here by an insider. What specific reason do you have to toss that info aside and come to the conclusion that it probably wasn't hers? Also are you guys suggesting that Chessie was lying about Britt leaving to meet DH? Why do you think that? Where do you believe she was going and who with or do you think she never left Chessies and that Chessie holds the key to solving all this?

Excuse my many questions, I am just trying to understand why the sudden shift in things here, I feel like I have missed something! Thanks to anyone who can answer me!

I think killing himself with Brittney's gun was perhaps a symbolic gesture. I think she may have met her demise with that same gun.

I wonder why Brittney would need to lie about where is was going? It seems she marched to the beat of her own drum, imo. She either was really going to her friends and got off track in some fashion or she lied to go with UDH. But why the lie? To throw folks off track? Someone straighten me out here. Thanks!

I was so glad to see Britts case back in the first page but I am getting confused and as someone that has followed since the start I imagine anyone new to this case, just popping in and reading this last page is probably confused too.

Are you saying you don't believe any of the info from the media or verified insiders? What did the verified insiders do to cause this mistrust? I think I have missed something and if it is not against TOS I'd like to know why all the information we have so far is suddenly being discounted.

As far as I am aware, the media has said several times that the gun was Britts and that was confirmed here by an insider. What specific reason do you have to toss that info aside and come to the conclusion that it probably wasn't hers? Also are you guys suggesting that Chessie was lying about Britt leaving to meet DH? Why do you think that? Where do you believe she was going and who with or do you think she never left Chessies and that Chessie holds the key to solving all this?

Excuse my many questions, I am just trying to understand why the sudden shift in things here, I feel like I have missed something! Thanks to anyone who can answer me!

A verified insider is just that verified to be local not that they have verified info!
chessie is the last person to SEE Britt.

How does this insider know it was Britts gun.
Is it registered?
I appreciate the info insiders bring here but I dont take it as legit unless its verified by MSM or LE.

If Verified insider is getting thir info from family I really dont believe an of it.

Klass Kids gets their info from LE They are a search and rescue group not PI's.

so as a fresh start whats wrong with going back to the beginning and starting over with WHAT we DO know....

Just a thought!
Those that want to try this hop on board those that dont its fine.

Her case is going cold I see nothing wrong with going back to the begining and looking at this differently because of everything we know now that we didnt know then!

I wonder why Brittney would need to lie about where is was going? It seems she marched to the beat of her own drum, imo. She either was really going to her friends and got off track in some fashion or she lied to go with UDH. But why the lie? To throw folks off track? Someone straighten me out here. Thanks!

Because uncle Donnie was facing incest and rape charges!
Id bet my last dollar Chessie told her to stay away and she didnt so she lied!
JMO
Notice no one said anything about donalds troubles at all....

And they all knew and knew what was comming!

jmo

I'm looking for actual quotes regarding Brittney's visit to Donnie's house. Feel free to add any you might find. Thanks.

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Young Mom Vanishes after Visiting Uncle
Aired June 11, 2012

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I`m going to throw that same question out to Chessie Wood, because you`re Brittany Wood`s mom. We were having audio problems. Chessie, what`s going on here?

WOOD: Well, I do not believe they have a relationship. He was married to my sister. And he was -- he was -- my son has even went to their house a lot.

My sister was at that house with Donnie the Thursday night, that would be June 1st. So we don`t know if she even made it to Don`s. She was not actually seen with Donnie. The reason we`re searching that area is because her phone was pinged there.

Now if it had some relation -- something to do with my brother-in- law`s suicide, we don`t know. The Mobile Police Department and the Baldwin County Sheriff`s Department is taking care of that. We as a family and a community is just searching for Brittany.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/ijvm.01.html

Wood's mother feels Brittney was abused

Chessie Wood believes her daughter Brittney knew arrests were coming in a sex crimes investigation before she disappeared.

She also believes her daughter was sexually abused by her now-dead uncle, Donald Holland, Sr.

"I was told by authorities that Brittney was one of his victims," said Chessie Wood.

sbm

Wood believes Holland held the key to her daughter's disappearance.

"I believe Brittney was trying to protect some people in the family she loved and she paid the ultimate price for it," Wood said.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/woods-mother-feels-brittney-was-abused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3