AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DH killing himself has EVERYTHING to do with this young woman being missing!

Where is the revised/updated timeline (to meet TOS) that FBM posted the other night? It was really helpful tool to keep old conversations & questions from coming back up.

Attachments

• QLD.jpg
    QLD.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 44
Absolutely nothing is wrong with "rehashing" if the known and verified facts remain the same, and are not changed during the 'rehashment' process. lol
A good timeline that meets TOS is an effective tool for newbies to get up to par.

I think DH killing himself has EVERYTHING to do with this young woman being missing!

If Brittney died back in May, then someone knows what happened. Either the Styx River/Fairhope folks or the Tillmans Corner druggie friends. MOO look at where they've based the searches.

I keep thinking of Chessie describing how Brittney left that evening.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith

"She was happy as she could be. She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house to spend the night per video at link.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood."

""Brittney, honey, you are in no trouble whatsoever. If you believe you may be in some kind of trouble, I’ve done checked it all out. You are not in any trouble."

Its that same nagging question, why would Brittney believe she might be in trouble?

If Brittney died back in May, then someone knows what happened. Either the Styx River/Fairhope folks or the Tillmans Corner druggie friends. MOO look at where they've based the searches.

I keep thinking of Chessie describing how Brittney left that evening.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith

"She was happy as she could be. She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house to spend the night per video at link.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood."

""Brittney, honey, you are in no trouble whatsoever. If you believe you may be in some kind of trouble, I’ve done checked it all out. You are not in any trouble."

Its that same nagging question, why would Brittney believe she might be in trouble?

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/mobile_county/klaaskids-searching-for-brittney-wood

The 10 volunteers searched about 30 acres all with one mission: to find Brittney Wood. Hanke said the location is based on cell phone records of Brittney's late uncle, Donald Holland.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/nov/...8/?referer=None&shorturl=http://bit.ly/Tc43Gr

"Part of this is a process of elimination," said Dennis. "Eliminate as many key areas as we possibly can. If we find nothing, then that's still critical to the investigators because they can rule that out and start focusing in other places."

Absolutely nothing. :)

Thank You!
Sometimes when ya go back and reread these older threads you see things you missed before and you also read into things differently because we know Soooooooomuch more now than we did then!

Like seeinging things with different eyes!

(snipped) "Brittney, honey, you are in no trouble whatsoever. If you believe you may be in some kind of trouble, I’ve done checked it all out. You are not in any trouble."

Cause Uncle Donnie was killed with her gun? (I know...duh)

Some other thoughts: We know the last time Brittney called someone and texted someone. Donnie's phone and Brittney's phone pinged from Grand Bay (Brittney's for the last time). What if her phone somehow got lost there and she was still with Donnie and using his phone?

I am sure one person knows the answer to that since she had access to Donnie's phone when she found him shot in his truck. :waitasec:

Where, besides <MODSNIP> Facebook page, do we have confirmation that Donnie picked up Brittney at Tillmans Corner? Did we ever learned how that was determined? Do we have a MSM or LE link? Or is this another case of blaming the dead guy?

I'm slowly working on a timeline and need something besides a FB post. TIA!!

<MODSNIP>

Chessie believes the sex abuse case is not related to her missing daughter. However, she says she believes the suicide of Donald Holland may have something to do with it.

&#8220;He picked her up at the end of my street,&#8221; said Wood. &#8220;They did go to Styx River. We know this by telephone pings. Later, her phone pings back in grand bay, once

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search
31 Jul 2012

Did Chessie see Donnie?

"Wood's family said Brittney was last seen heading to Baldwin County and the Styx River area with Holland."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-wood-family-wants-investigation

Someone saw Brittney with Donnie. Who was it?

Remember how incredulous we thought it was that she could walk all the way to Styx River wearing flip flops although family members insisted she loved to walk.

Brittney cell phone has a transmission at 12:07am at Styx River May 31st. Then again at 1:40am at Grand Bay Travel Centers truck stop.
So, 93 minutes between pings and according to google maps, a 41 minute drive. It's doable.

Don't mind me, I'm a bit dyslexic and it helps to see things more in an outline than a long paragraph. Dyslexics of the world, Untie!

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...ittney-Wood-After/QkS7c5oFjEOEe7LHKrZMqA.cspx

And I continue to ponder..."so what" as to where her phone pinged? We don't know when she was separated from her phone. My thought is that Brittney is in the opposite direction of her phone ping; dead or living. I'm sorry to have to say "dead." I have avoided that word for the longest.

tidbit, you're making it a little hard to make a timeline. ;)

I know, gliving. That's my problem with this case. And, it' driving me nuts.

You're not alone, Tidbit! This case has driven me crazy since Day One.

Prayers up to Brittney and her daughter.

imo Someone offered to buy Brittney a hamster and it all went terribly wrong.

Dead guy takes the blame. :twocents:

This is just the strangest case! Found a news article two weeks ago about Brittney that was so YUCK that I came here and had to read everything written. I work so overtime around the holidays that it took me forever but I decided NOT to post until I had read every post. The most disappointing thing is that we are all still so confused?!!!!! I want Brittney found and I will give her a wonderful home with her own room that adjoins her daughter's. I have no forgiveness for incest! It destroys their own children....I just do NOT understand!

Absolutely nothing is wrong with "rehashing" if the known and verified facts remain the same, and are not changed during the 'rehashment' process. lol
A good timeline that meets TOS is an effective tool for newbies to get up to par.

ITA! An accurate timeline with links to legitimate sources is an invaluable case tool.

So what are acceptable sources? Primarily, mainstream media (MSM), LE press releases, direct statements by verified insiders, academic/professional references, and some select blogs (must be mod approved).

Social media sites, i.e., Facebook and Twitter do not serve as acceptable sources of fact on WS. The exceptions are MSM and LE social media pages, and then only the posts made by the page owners. Comments from readers do not count as fact.

And on that note...
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5

At members' requests, a media/timeline thread and a case facts thread were added in September. I filled in the MSM links for almost the entire month of June. Since then, no one else has added a link, not one.

AL AL-Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The case facts thread is empty, which is very sad.

AL AL- Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

We even opened a social media thread in the Parking Lot with the ground rules clearly spelled out in the opening post. It was eventually closed, however, when it ceased to be used for its intended purpose.

The problem with Brittney's threads has been, and continues to be, the reliance on rumors and FB gossip to provide the facts. Well, that might work for some, but it doesn't fly on this board. It's caused a lot of confusion and frustration for those members who aren't willing to accept hearsay as truth.

I realize the media reporting in this case has been scant, but there is information out there if you take the time to look for it.

Bottom line, if you cannot link it, you cannot post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3