AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me again............ where does it give a time? LOL Thanks for the help. I'm just upset with myself for sitting here watching Local 15 waiting on a press conference and I had to endure Days of Our Lives.

Ummm Today IS Monday LOL

Why, it sure is, Eileen! LOL

I believe we all got the impression the presser would be aired live, but that might not be the case. We'll probably have to wait to hear about it on the 5:00 PM news.

I just received an email from KlaasKIDS with the attached updated flyer that is being released today.

It is in PDF so let me know if anyone has any issues with opening the file from here and I'll post an image.

Attachments

• HUNTERSflyer.pdf
    275.4 KB · Views: 78
I just received an email from KlaasKIDS with the attached updated flyer that is being released today.

It is in PDF so let me know if anyone has any issues with opening the file from here and I'll post an image.

Thanks FM. I hope this is not the new information? BOLO to hunters should have been a given.

Thanks, FootballMom. It opened just fine for me.

Isn't this 'hunters look out' thing something that was hashed out and tried (but turned down by people who could have displayed the flyer) on WS ages ago?

According to Brittney's assorted support pages on FB, it's a presser to be held at Chessie's house. They hope to renew interest in her case. It was to be at 2pm, but that's past now.

It's supposed to be on channel 10 as well but I can't find it on google, except a Puerto Rican Station.

According to Brittney's assorted support pages on FB, it's a presser to be held at Chessie's house. They hope to renew interest in her case. It was to be at 2pm, but that's past now.

Honestly, this case doesn't need a public presser.

ALL the answers is within the family!

Honestly, this case doesn't need a public presser.

ALL the answers is within the family!

So true! I'll admit I was disappointed when I read it was being held at Chessie's house. What 'new' info will she provide this time? Sorry to be so cynical about it. moo

I just hate that I haulted housework and watched the last 15 minutes of Days of Our Lives for a Press Conference at 2:00 that didn't happen.:floorlaugh:
:banghead: What a waste of time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member