AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is time to tell her, especially with the Holidays- no child wants to feel forgotten or second place in her Mommy's eyes. I know what Payton will go through as I was slightly older than her when I wemt through hearing the news myself- I will never forget the day I found out my daddy was gone.. I remember my grandma calling me into the living room and saying, "pie, we have to talk" (Pie is their name for me, or Pie Dear, coming from sweetie pie) and telling me that my daddy had hurt himself and that he was in heaven with the angels but that anytime I wanted to I could talk to him and he would hear me bc he was with God. I remember just blanking out and spinning a large globe for a while, the reality took a long time to set in. I do not remember his Mass or burial, or anything from the months following but my mom has told me I would go through periods where I would just scream at the top of my lungs continually. Continually. I was around Payton's age (about 4) and received counseling. I also developed an imaginary friend as a coping mechanism. Imaginary friends are now considered a healthy way to for children to deal w loneliness or trauma. I pray that Payton is told in a loving way soon that Mommy probably won't be coming back (she does not need to know ANY details) but that she can talk to Mommy anytime she wants and she will hear her. I pray that there will be closure for Brittney and poor, poor Payton. My family is very functional other than my birth father and I now have a great stepfather I call Dad who stepped up to the plate. I pray that if Brittmey doesn't come back, for any reason, a lady like my Dad will do the same. Because she will REALLY need positive female role models.

Thank you for sharing and I am deeply sorry for the loss of your dad.

Please try to not worry about Payton. I haven't heard back from any mods yet as to whether or not I am permitted to expand on that topic but if I am allowed to then I will.

Can you tell us what blog to go check out without providing the link Zwiebel?

FBMom, are there inconsistent statements in what she said in the most recent interview?

FootballMom, even if you're not allowed to expand, I'll take your word for it. I am bearing in mind that it was CW telling the story about the everlasting store visit, and that she is not the one with care of Brittney's child.

I hope she has a really nice christmas.

FootballMom, even if you're not allowed to expand, I'll take your word for it. I am bearing in mind that it was CW telling the story about the everlasting store visit, and that she is not the one with care of Brittney's child.

I hope she has a really nice christmas.

:rocker:

Baldwin County Sheriff's investigators are working to identify human remains found in the Lillian community Monday night, a spokesperson confirmed Tuesday.

From the article I just linked. Not sure if this is how to post a quote from an article.
Hope this works.................

Hi I am new on this forum but live in this area so have been following it on local news. Does anyone know what the uncle that committed suicides address was and in relation to these remains that were found? I know Lillian is not too far from Styx River area but not sure exactly where he lived in the Styx River area.

Thanks! :rollercoaster:

Nancy Craycraft is missing from Pensacola. It could possibly be her. I think I got my hopes up that Brittney had been found and now I'm suspicious that it is Nancy Craycraft.

Hi I am new on this forum but live in this area so have been following it on local news. Does anyone know what the uncle that committed suicides address was and in relation to these remains that were found? I know Lillian is not too far from Styx River area but not sure exactly where he lived in the Styx River area.

Thanks! :rollercoaster:

Hi and welcome to Brittney's forum. Brittney was "supposedly" last seen at a Styx River cabin near Interstate 10 and Waterworld Rd. A couple days later Uncle Donnie shot himself in Fairhope Al.

The Styx River location and Lillian appear to be about 35 miles apart.

Havent been here in a while but think of Brittney all the time. Just got an update from her fb. Hope she is finally found.

Nancy Craycraft is missing from Pensacola. It could possibly be her. I think I got my hopes up that Brittney had been found and now I'm suspicious that it is Nancy Craycraft.

Any idea where in Lillian? Near the water? I just did a google map tour of the Styx River from DH's place and it empties into Perdido Bay, which I believe is the larger body of water at Lillian.

Off County Rd 99 and Carrier Dr. Near water but I think too far for a body to float to. cr 99 lillian al - Google Maps

I would imagine you're right, especially on that end of Lillian. Thought maybe it was further north, closer to where the river dumps into the bay. My first thoughts were the storms that had rolled through there some time back.

I would imagine you're right, especially on that end of Lillian. Thought maybe it was further north, closer to where the river dumps into the bay. My first thoughts were the storms that had rolled through there some time back.

I could be wrong. Our currents here flow wildly due to the tide going in and out. What I meant was I think the wooded area was too far from the water's edge for anyone to end up there but looking back, they have not released how far from the water the body was found.

I could be wrong. Our currents here flow wildly due to the tide going in and out. What I meant was I think the wooded area was too far from the water's edge for anyone to end up there but looking back, they have not released how far from the water the body was found.

No word on if male or female even?

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/dec/18/breaking-news-human-remains-found-baldwin-county-ar-5195838/

BREAKING NEWS: Human Remains Found In Baldwin County
By: WKRG Staff | WKRG
Published: December 18, 2012
Lillian, AL --
The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office is working a scene in Lillian just off County Road 99. Someone called the agency after human remains were discovered. The remains have been gathered and sent to the Baldwin County Coroner's Office. The scene is in a rural area along a dirt road near Carrier Drive.

At this time, the sheriff's office is not releasing specific details on the type of remains recovered at the scene.

The whole "along a dirt road" makes me feel very uneasy. Didn't they find DH along a dirt road?

Does anyone know where the dirt road is near Carrier Dr?

:nerves:

Here is a general area map

Attachments

• cd (1).JPG
    cd (1).JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online