AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FootballMom, even if you're not allowed to expand, I'll take your word for it. I am bearing in mind that it was CW telling the story about the everlasting store visit, and that she is not the one with care of Brittney's child.

I hope she has a really nice christmas.

Yea, last I read, Chessie hadn't seen her granddaughter for months. I found it ironic how she explains Brittney's absence as a trip to the store.

Seems bad things happen when one offers you a ride to the store. :twocents:

Please try to not worry about Payton. I haven't heard back from any mods yet as to whether or not I am permitted to expand on that topic but if I am allowed to then I will.

Of course my (and I'm sure all our's) primary concern is finding Brittney, but so many pieces of this case hit a personal note. I feel sadness and concern for CW explaining Brittney just "went to the store". Having lived through this myself I felt like maybe if CW happens to read she will get a glimpse into how Payton may feel (although all experiences vary). Before my father committed suicide he had a few stays at mental facilities to try to get help and I was told he was on business trips. I guess in a way he was but I couldn't understand why I couldn't talk to Daddy on the phone, and my family started speaking in their native language a lot more when I was around so I couldn't understand (I do know it well now and use it to convey private messages to my fam in front of strangers) . I just know that from my experience that even the youngest of children remember bits and pieces of traumatic experiences, what they remember depends much on the child :) whatever happens, I just want closure and justice and for Payton to never doubt Mommy loved her. :yellow:

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/dec/18/breaking-news-human-remains-found-baldwin-county-ar-5195838/

BREAKING NEWS: Human Remains Found In Baldwin County
By: WKRG Staff | WKRG
Published: December 18, 2012
Lillian, AL --
The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office is working a scene in Lillian just off County Road 99. Someone called the agency after human remains were discovered. The remains have been gathered and sent to the Baldwin County Coroner's Office. The scene is in a rural area along a dirt road near Carrier Drive.

At this time, the sheriff's office is not releasing specific details on the type of remains recovered at the scene.

The whole "along a dirt road" makes me feel very uneasy. Didn't they find DH along a dirt road?

Does anyone know where the dirt road is near Carrier Dr?

:nerves:

In one of the videos, the reporter said he was along Route Road, which you can find on the map, google abbreviated it Rte Rd, and it is off Carrier Dr & CR 99.

This is the location where the skeletal remains were found in Lillian, AL.

I think Simp is probably correct... I wouldn't be surprised if it is Nancy. :(

Attachments

• RteRd.jpg
    RteRd.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 48
Lillian isnt that far from Fairhope, if you cut straight through. You can also get to Pensacola through Lillian- which I recall someone visiting...

FootballMom, I just looked up Nancy's case and unfortunately I agree with you and Simp. Extra prayers tonight. Also thank you very much for your invaluable information re Brittney's disappearance and the updates and also reminding me earlier that CW is not P's primary caretaker nor according to some family has taken much effort to be involved in her life. I don't know what to think of CW and what she knew/suspected or if she even was just in total denial and brainwashed. I hope every word she has said is true and she is truly looking for the truth (just deluded). I hope with all of my heart P's father and his family take all the steps necessary to prepare P if her Mommy doesn't come home. I also am still holding out hope we will hear from Brittney one day, some day.. And she is alive and thriving. But those hopes are sadly waning.

Does anyone know how long Nancy has been missing?

My heart breaks for those who truly love and care for Brittney, when news like this comes through. Anyone who has information that could stop people going through this pain, month after month, and does not come forward........well, they must have a little chip of ice inside, where there should be a soul.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/mother_of_brittney_wood_misinf.html#incart_river

LILLIAN, Alabama -- After hearing a false report on a local TV station, mother of missing woman Brittney Wood believed remains found in Baldwin County were not those of her daughter.

"I was misinformed," Chessie Wood, Brittney Wood's mother, said. "Brittney Wood has not been ruled out."

The Baldwin County Sheriff's Office has yet to release the identity of the person found in Lillian.

"We don't have any updates since what we released yesterday," said Maj. Anthony Lowery, public information officer for the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office. "We have no comment on who the person is."

Not sure who made the mistake, but given the circumstances, it's a pretty bad one.

Not sure who made the mistake, but given the circumstances, it's a pretty bad one.

I think I know who made the "mistake"... :what:

"I was misinformed," Chessie Wood, Brittney Wood's mother, said.

"Chessie Wood said she heard her daughter's disappearance was not related to the body found in Lillian during a report on a local TV station."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/mother_of_brittney_wood_misinf.html

Chessie Wood said she waited into the night to hear whether her daughter's body had been found in Lillian, but by morning authorities confirmed to her the body did not belong to Brittney Wood.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/remains_in_lillian_not_those_o.html

I guess we don't need to relink all the local news reports last night that never said it wasn't Britt.

It must be torture to wait for identification.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/remains_in_lillian_not_those_o.html

"Chessie Wood said she waited into the night to hear whether her daughter's body had been found in Lillian, but by morning authorities confirmed to her the body did not belong to Brittney Wood."

:what: I am totally confused. Chessie said authorities confirmed it was not Brittney in one article but the recent article she said she heard it on a news report late last night. Ummmmm, which one is it??:waitasec:

"Chessie Wood said she heard her daughter's disappearance was not related to the body found in Lillian during a report on a local TV station."

Well ain't that just the icing on the cake!! Jeez lady!
I've also been wondering about something else, can a family member (cough cough) call a local TV station and make a claim such as "Hey, Brad Dennis is gonna be at my house on Monday at 2:00 for a PRESS CONFERENCE" and it get reported as just that??? I'm not saying Brad Dennis wasn't at CW's house on Monday,, what I'm still totally confused about is PRESS CONFERENCE!! I never saw one! I just wonder if a particular person may have made that claim and the media reported on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member