AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ain't that just the icing on the cake!! Jeez lady!
I've also been wondering about something else, can a family member (cough cough) call a local TV station and make a claim such as "Hey, Brad Dennis is gonna be at my house on Monday at 2:00 for a PRESS CONFERENCE" and it get reported as just that??? I'm not saying Brad Dennis wasn't at CW's house on Monday,, what I'm still totally confused about is PRESS CONFERENCE!! I never saw one! I just wonder if a particular person may have made that claim and the media reported on it.
Chessie and sisters have certainly announced a lot of things that never happened or took place....I can think of quite a few searches that they never ended up actually searching.

In my suspicious mind, I wonder if they have done private 'searches' on their own.

IMO, JMO, MOO

This sort of "fact"-flopping just again makes me wonder if maybe DH’s or whoever's trip to pick-up BW that fateful night was to pick-up a deceased BW? JMHO

Well ain't that just the icing on the cake!! Jeez lady!
I've also been wondering about something else, can a family member (cough cough) call a local TV station and make a claim such as "Hey, Brad Dennis is gonna be at my house on Monday at 2:00 for a PRESS CONFERENCE" and it get reported as just that??? I'm not saying Brad Dennis wasn't at CW's house on Monday,, what I'm still totally confused about is PRESS CONFERENCE!! I never saw one! I just wonder if a particular person may have made that claim and the media reported on it.

Lets see here. We have an announcement that Brad Dennis is holding a press conference with new information and will note that it is not LE making the announcement.

We then get word that a body has been found and press conference is delayed? Maybe?

Brad Dennis does not make an announcement, instead CW speaks.

Is there a CajunNet there?

This case is stranger and stranger by the minute.

I will note that there are others missing from the area including Jeffrey Holloman.

Monday's news was "pre-represented" as being a "press conference"... Semantics I guess because technically the press was there and they did "confer" with them... However the only "update" was the release of the new flyer designed specifically for hunters.

The remainder of the "press conference" was well... I guess I should just shut up before I get myself into any trouble for providing the truth about those claims. I have a VERY good "feeling" they will be cleared up in the VERY near future and it won't be coming from me. LOL ;)

AFAIK... The remains in Lillian were not discovered until Monday evening around 9pm which was after the "press conference" that had been taped much earlier in the day.

This sort of "fact"-flopping just again makes me wonder if maybe DH’s or whoever's trip to pick-up BW that fateful night was to pick-up a deceased BW? JMHO

From where? At what time?

Maybe her sister told her it wasn't Britt??

The thought crossed my mind that maybe someone other than one of her sister's "knew" it wasn't... but she jumped the gun and found herself up the creek without a good answer for saying that... Blaming it on a "misrepresented news report" that only she saw was the "best" solution since no one else watched it. :what:

:banghead:

Monday's news was "pre-represented" as being a "press conference"... Semantics I guess because technically the press was there and they did "confer" with them... However the only "update" was the release of the new flyer designed specifically for hunters.

The remainder of the "press conference" was well... I guess I should just shut up before I get myself into any trouble for providing the truth about those claims. I have a VERY good "feeling" they will be cleared up in the VERY near future and it won't be coming from me. LOL ;)

AFAIK... The remains in Lillian were not discovered until Monday evening around 9pm which was after the "press conference" that had been taped much earlier in the day.

I thought at first that maybe it was Brad Dennis hyping up the new flyer as a press conference just to ensure the press turned up. Then I changed my mind because he's too experienced to alienate the press in that way - they simply wouldn't turn up the next time.

So I am mystified about what's going on here. But I am going to think about it.....

Listening to one of the Mobile station's noon news, I thought I heard the reporter say that officials think they know the identity of the remains and have a suspect. Once I think of the reporter's name, I'll know which channel and I'll try to find and link the report. When I heard the report, I immediately thought it was not Brittney. I also thought, knowing the identity of the remains is one thing, but having a suspect??? Off to find my q-tips before listening to the afternoon news, LOL.

The thought crossed my mind that maybe someone other than one of her sister's "knew" it wasn't... but she jumped the gun and found herself up the creek without a good answer for saying that... Blaming it on a "misrepresented news report" that only she saw was the "best" solution since no one else watched it. :what:

:banghead:

We've got locals here, haven't we? Anyone else see that report?

I definitely didn't see it. But I'm in Germany.

Lets see here. We have an announcement that Brad Dennis is holding a press conference with new information and will note that it is not LE making the announcement.

We then get word that a body has been found and press conference is delayed? Maybe?

I will note that there are others missing from the area including Jeffrey Holloman.

I thought the cajun net was Louisianna, not Alabama? Or am I being stupid English person here?

I remember the reporter and know the tv station is NBC 15; James Gordon. His report was live so maybe that's why I cannot find it on their website yet. In any event, someone's family/friends are getting closer to bringing their loved one home. I am very thankful for that.

From where? At what time?

The "story" the public has been told is that DH picked-up BW from the end of the block from CW's house after CW said she saw BW walk out of her door - oh, scratch that - out of her yard. But who knows how much, if any, of that "story" is true? I don't trust the word of the source of that info - she and the truth do not seem to be acquainted.

I'm still not sure we've seen any evidence to prove that BW was alive after the reported 7:30pm (?) "departure" from CW's house to visit Courtney, oh scratch that - DH.

I'm so very tired of all the creative stories, flip-flopping, questionable actions, illegal behaviors, offensive charged abuses of children, and what seems like a constant barrage of outright lies by key people in this case/s!

I hope that BW's remains are found soon, and offenders fully charged/prosecuted/punished to the fullest extent of the law for the sake of those innocents who are related to this abominable mess of a family, for the sake of that community and for all of our sakes.

End rant.

You seem to have been very close to the unfolding aftermath of this case - what are your thoughts/theory on what has happened to BW? TIA

I thought the cajun net was Louisianna, not Alabama? Or am I being stupid English person here?

Ummm it is in Louisianna.

I was referring, in my own quirky sense of humour, that there seems to be a group of people that are able to report things before they happen, or did not happen, depending on the information.

Brad Dennis did make a statement at Chessie's "press conference". You can see him on the video at this link: http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/hunters-be-on-the-look-out-for-missing-mom

He's a good and decent man who's done a tremendous service in helping to find Brittney, despite the many obstacles he's encountered along the way.

What is a CajunNet? :waitasec:

Mobile, Baldwin authorities closely watch Lillian remains

Published : Wednesday, 19 Dec 2012, 2:36 PM CST

Chasity Byrd
LILLIAN, Ala. (WALA) - As word of the findings of human remains in southern Baldwin County spreads, the question of the identity of those remains looms.

Those with the Mobile Police department said they have two active cases right now that have their attention.

"We have that open case involving Brittney Wood, obviously, there are some circumstances that led to Baldwin County back over to Mobile and we still haven't located," said Cpl. Chris Levy.

Levy said the second case is that of 14-year-old Brittany Robinson.

"She was reported missing when her father took her for a visit and he never returned her. He has since been arrested and won't talk about her location," Levy said."

more at link: http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/authorities-await-remains-id

Brad Dennis did make a statement at Chessie's "press conference". You can see him on the video at this link: http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/hunters-be-on-the-look-out-for-missing-mom

He's a good and decent man who's done a tremendous service in helping to find Brittney, despite the many obstacles he's encountered along the way.

What is a CajunNet? :waitasec:

Thank you for the link!! I've been having some technical difficulties and couldn't get the video to play. It finally worked today! I will be watching the news this afternoon and hopefully they will have some sort of update. Brad Dennis is a very good man and God bless him for having to sift through so much crap!

You seem to have been very close to the unfolding aftermath of this case - what are your thoughts/theory on what has happened to BW? TIA

RSBM

I don't believe Donny knew what happened to her after they became separated at some point in the evening. I think he may have either dropped her off "alive" at a location between Styx River and the bayway (on the Baldwin side) or he returned her to Tillman's Corner.

I've been leaning towards a location near the bayway (on the Baldwin Co side) for awhile... BUT I have always had a little nagging voice in the back of my mind that he may have dropped her off in Chessie's neighborhood late that night.

The "misinformation mixup" from today made that little voice a tad louder.

JMO

"The skeletal remains found scattered across land in Lillian earlier this week probably belong to a female, Baldwin County Sheriff Huey "Hoss" Mack said.

The identity of the person and how the person died still is not known, he said.

The sheriff said nothing has come up in the investigation to make investigators believe the remains belong Brittney Wood, who has been missing since leaving her mother's Theodore home May 30. Wood was 19 years old the last time she was seen.

"I can't tell you 100 percent that it's not Brittney Wood, but I can tell you that there is nothing at this time that makes us think that it is either," Mack said."

sbm

"Other than the remains belonging to a female, Mack said there is little else known about them. He said the person's age, height, weight and race have yet to be determined."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/skeletal_remains_found_in_lill.html

Sounds like they found just bones, and not anything else like bits of clothing. Oh dear, I feel nervous waiting for more info. It seems likely it could be Brittney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member