AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama Missing People
Missing Adult - Brittney Wood
 Brittney Wood, a White Female was last seen in Mobile, Alabama.Comments: On Wednesday 30 May, 2012, BRITTNEY NICOLE WOOD went missing from Tillman Corner, Alabama enroute to Styx River. BRITTNEY was last seen wearing blue jean shorts, blue t-shirt, white flip-flops & carrying a pink / teal blue tote bag. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of BRITTNEY NICOLE WOOD, please contact the Mobile Police Department @ (251) 208-7211.
December 11 2012

http://www.open-public-records.com/alabama_public_records.htm

Agreed. I got it wrong. Would still like to know what I think FootballMom knows though.

FootballMom, you know but you can't tell, right?

LOL! I'm not sure if I am allowed to confirm or deny anything here without getting into trouble for TOS.

But hypothetically, JMO and all that usual disclaimer... I firmly believe without a doubt that she was absolutely positively in Styx River for several hours on May 30th after she left Tillman's Corner.

On 7-22-12 he was arrested for 2nd degree sodomy and 2nd degree sexual abuse. Today he's arrested for another count of 2nd degree sodomy.

Wendy may be singing but I don't think it's because she suddenly found a conscience. I also don't believe it will help her case. She's only become more complicit. Stupid w*tch. :twocents:

Anyway, glad to see Bad Billy will spend the holidays in lockup.

I'm wondering if he may have been re-arrested because the Grand Jury returned the indictments.

Remember we were told that Wendy's BCSO jailview only showed the one charge for Sodomy with a $200K bond despite all the other indictments on her "resume" because that is just the way they do it - or something to that effect? I think Elainebenice is who clarified that for us.

I'm wondering if he may have been re-arrested because the Grand Jury returned the indictments.

Remember we were told that Wendy's BCSO jailview only showed the one charge for Sodomy with a $200K bond despite all the other indictments on her "resume" because that is just the way they do it - or something to that effect? I think Elainebenice is who clarified that for us.

I'm just happy he is in jail....:great:

LOL! I'm not sure if I am allowed to confirm or deny anything here without getting into trouble for TOS.

But hypothetically, JMO and all that usual disclaimer... I firmly believe without a doubt that she was absolutely positively in Styx River for several hours on May 30th after she left Tillman's Corner.

And I firmly, without a doubt, absolutely positively believe you. :)

Does anyone have a media contact for this case that could forward the arrest info in as a news tip and ask them to get the details into the media?

Brad Dennis did make a statement at Chessie's "press conference". You can see him on the video at this link: http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/hunters-be-on-the-look-out-for-missing-mom

He's a good and decent man who's done a tremendous service in helping to find Brittney, despite the many obstacles he's encountered along the way.

What is a CajunNet? :waitasec:

Brad Dennis is an incredible person, along with so many others like the Tim Millers', CUE etc., which I don't believe words could adequately express my appreciation for all that they do.

I found the Cajun net during the Mickey Shunick case. It is a force all of its' own. Maybe bessie could explain the force of it much better than I could even attempt to. I am still waiting for information on the hurricane parties they talk about :).

Does anyone have a media contact for this case that could forward the arrest info in as a news tip and ask them to get the details into the media?

Contact has been made. Hoping for a double feature tomorrow or VERY soon. ;)

Football mom , i think you give that repulsive uncle donald too much credit ! i have always felt he killed her,took her gun,then shot himself.

I am patiently waiting on Scott's indictment. I have a gut feeling he is next in line for the finer comforts of Baldwin County Jail!!:great:

I'm waiting for Dustin's NUMEROUS indictments! Not so patiently though... LOL

I think I know who made the "mistake"... :what:

"I was misinformed," Chessie Wood, Brittney Wood's mother, said.

"Chessie Wood said she heard her daughter's disappearance was not related to the body found in Lillian during a report on a local TV station."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/mother_of_brittney_wood_misinf.html

Chessie Wood said she waited into the night to hear whether her daughter's body had been found in Lillian, but by morning authorities confirmed to her the body did not belong to Brittney Wood.

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/12/remains_in_lillian_not_those_o.html

I guess we don't need to relink all the local news reports last night that never said it wasn't Britt.

Was she misinformed or did she slip and let the cat out of the bag because she already knew that's not where Brittney was?

Football mom , i think you give that repulsive uncle donald too much credit ! i have always felt he killed her,took her gun,then shot himself.

I thought so too for a very long time but then one day I may or may not have (hypothetically of course) learned things that changed my mind... except about the "repulsive" part. My mind has never changed about that.

JMO of course.

If it turns out that this is not Brittney, I really want Chessie to explain how she knew that before LE or anyone else knew it. I can't shake the feeling that she slipped up and it's nearly an admission of guilt that she knew Brittney is somewhere else and therefore these remains can't be her. I don't remember it being reported anywhere that it wasn't Brittney as she claims.

Randall Scott Wood
2nd Degree Sexual Abuse - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
2nd Degree Sodomy - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Incest - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years

Donnie Holland Jr.
2nd Degree Rape - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Incident 2
Incident 3
1st Degree Rape (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
1st Degree Sodomy (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life

Derek Wood

Probation Revocation - n/a

William Brownlee
Failure to Appear - Traffic - n/a

Wendy Wood Holland
Endangering Welfare of a Child - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Torture - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Just updated with Brownlee's latest charges and brought it forward.

If it turns out that this is not Brittney, I really want Chessie to explain how she knew that before LE or anyone else knew it. I can't shake the feeling that she slipped up and it's nearly an admission of guilt that she knew Brittney is somewhere else and therefore these remains can't be her. I don't remember it being reported anywhere that it wasn't Brittney as she claims.

My guess is that it would be easily explained with a simple change from "misrepresented" to "misunderstood" otherwise known as v3.0...

Kinda like being "misunderstood" if hypothetically you were asked to hack into someone's voice mail and deleted unimportant messages... or if maybe you deleted texts and voice mail messages in another's phone in an effort to free up space for new messages. Innocent misunderstandings could happen, ya know... ;)

JMO

Reedus... I think Brownlee's arrest today may be the result of an indictment for his previous charges. It looks remarkably similar to Wendy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste