AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is alive

Please share!

I agree BW may have been heavily involved in some/all nefarious activities and that "she is missing for a reason" and "this family is sooo messed up its scary!"

Why/how do you think it's possible she's alive? TIA

Please share!

I agree BW may have been heavily involved in some/all nefarious activities and that "she is missing for a reason" and "this family is sooo messed up its scary!"

Why/how do you think it's possible she's alive? TIA

Well. the phone call that no family member told LE about receiving.
Wendy trying to erase stuff on her phone.
Where he phone was pinging
The girl on the swing! that later became a girl that looks like BW.
The truck stop.
the guy that got the text and couldnt remember it!
the silence
the small reward

CW knew the body found recently wasnt her daughter.

Way to many things I think the family got her out of the area

Well LE said she is not a victim right?
Yet she hangs out with DH who is a very despicable perp!
We are missing something here.

LE may not KNOW that BW is a victim. But based on her drug use and lifestyle...I'd say the chances are pretty good that she was abused at some point. Her closeness to Uncle DH is a huge red flag to me.

I doubt we will ever hear the entire story, even with a trial. And I believe BW is dead. I think Uncle DH killed BW, and maybe WH knew about it.

WH holds the key to the whole puzzle....

All IMHO of course.

Couldn't all that apply if Brittney had been murdered, and people wanted to distance themselves?

Or she found out, and threatened to go to the authorities, like she had once before when she was just a little girl? Only now she was a big, tough girl and needed to be silenced?

Why did Brit lose custoday of her daughter anyone remember I dont think it was too long before she went missing was it? Could it have anything to do with the mess everyone was in?

The truck stop.
the silence
the small reward

But why would they? The sex ring house of cards was already falling.

One thing I considered as a possibility .....what if BW was a drug runner between that bunch, and some other group, and she had to be eliminated as a weak link....

I believe DH and/or drugs are the answer to what happened to Brittney Wood.

The truck stop.
the silence
the small reward

Yes ... agreed on most ... BUT we also have a very dead DH which takes this case to a whole other level of severity and makes me question how far things were taken with BW's life. I could very well be wrong but I don't think she's living. I go back to MKlaas's statement, IIRC, on JVM's show early on.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ... Marc, you`ve heard all the facts. What -- what are you making of it?

KLAAS: Well, Jane, I think the mother`s demeanor says more than anything that we can see. She obviously has a bad feeling about what happened to her daughter.

I don`t see a lot of good scenarios coming out of this. And I really doubt that Brittany is sitting in front of a TV watching this right now. She doesn`t seem like the kind of a girl that would torture her family and abandon her young child.

So it`s really a matter of working with the authorities and combing the areas where she might be until we`re able to solve what happened to Brittany.

Of course, we all want her to come home alive. There`s absolutely no question about that. And miracles do happen. But I think it would take a miracle for her to be found alive.

June 11, 2012 - http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/ijvm.01.html

Or she found out, and threatened to go to the authorities, like she had once before when she was just a little girl? Only now she was a big, tough girl and needed to be silenced?

She was best of buds with DH
she would not rat out her Brother
I dont think she was going to tell on anyone but maybe LE knew she was present JMO

Why did Brit lose custoday of her daughter anyone remember I dont think it was too long before she went missing was it? Could it have anything to do with the mess everyone was in?

I think it was probably a combination of BW's drug problems and the environment she lived in.

But why would they? The sex ring house of cards was already falling.

One thing I considered as a possibility .....what if BW was a drug runner between that bunch, and some other group, and she had to be eliminated as a weak link....

I believe DH and/or drugs are the answer to what happened to Brittney Wood.

Why would they?

so Brit would not have to go to jail!

U have all these men and then there is Brit.
They are all on the brink of being arrested!
Is she next?
Poof !! gone.

I dont think they thought DH would shoot himself.

No children should have to grow up like this.
Its all very sad!

Why would they?

so Brit would not have to go to jail!

U have all these men and then there is Brit.
They are all on the brink of being arrested!
Is she next?
Poof !! gone.

I dont think they thought DH would shoot himself.

You also have DH's wife Aunt W.

I guess I just can't see that bunch of psychopaths as being that altruistic.

If she took off...they'd sell her out in a flash.

If there was a chance of going to jail for a very long time I think she would leave! JMO

She didnt have custody of her daughter!
She had nothing left to lose as i see it!

This is speculation on my part but I think its a pretty good Scenario!

But I thought that she maintained a relationship with her daughter? ...sorry, no link, I really think it was an insider here on the forum who said that but I'm not sure.

But, jmo, even if she didn't, I think it could be argued that she still had compelling reasons not to split. Jmo and I haven't been here for Brittany since the beginning, so I'm not gonna push it.

But I thought that she maintained a relationship with her daughter? ...sorry, no link, I really think it was an insider here on the forum who said that but I'm not sure.

But, jmo, even if she didn't, I think it could be argued that she still had compelling reasons not to split. Jmo and I haven't been here for Brittany since the beginning, so I'm not gonna push it.

I think she did.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-woods-2-year-old-doing-fine

Anyone think Britney could have died accidentally from drugs/alcohol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I think about the police saying the family misled them surrounding BW's disappearance, I'm actually surprised anyone reported her missing at all....

I've always thought the only reason they even called around looking for Brittney was because they needed her to babysit Wendy's or Chessie's kids while Donnie was in the hospital. I think Chessie called LE before she thought it all through. She thought LE would just go looking for Brittney and not ask any questions. That's why her story changes so many times.

Has anyone else noticed how the men in this family seem to rank a lot higher than the women? Seems they can turn a blind eye when little girls are abused, but let a grown man be thrown in jail for doing it, then the whole family rallies forth to bail them out.

Anyone think Britney could have died accidentally from drugs/alcohol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think, probably not. But is meth the drug you're thinking of? Because I know nothing about it. I hadn't heard of it before this thread, in fact. Anyone know how easy an OD would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member