AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I edited because I get your point. But do you get mine? When Brittney really, really needed someone with a profile on her side, when she wasn't even properly reported missing, there was......nothing.

There is a pressure available, imo, that has been vastly under-used. I'd do it for a stranger, let alone a family member.

:)
Yes, I see your point and appreciate your edit. I admire your willingness to step into the fray for others.

Just my opinion- others might hesitate to link themselves to someone with a questionable background/history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually Quester, I think you probably would too, despite your protestations.......:)

ETA: be out there shouting, that is, not staying far away!

Actually Quester, I think you probably would too, despite your protestations.......:)

ETA: be out there shouting, that is, not staying far away!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Zwiebel! Though I'm not so sure. This case contains so much despicable underbelly of our society that I would think anyone wise to think long and hard about publicly associating with it.

Perhaps if I thought that BW was an angelic, innocent without contributing behaviors I would think differently - but at this point I've not seen evidence of that.

Sad case all around.

BBM

:)
Yes, I see your point and appreciate your edit. I admire your willingness to step into the fray for others.

Just my opinion- others might hesitate to link themselves to someone with a questionable background/history.

I'm driven to it, alwaysonmymind. My aunt was murdered and no-one helped her for seven years. I was too young to help then, and I'm making up for my legacy now. And hoping Brittney's little one will never have to do the same; hoping she will know that everything that could be done, was done.

Hey Peeps!

Heres a question!

Do you think BW would have been arrested along with her Brother if she didnt vanish?

Hey Peeps!

Heres a question!

Do you think BW would have been arrested along with her Brother if she didnt vanish?

In the abuse charges and/or drug charges? If so, how do you see that possible extra complication of this whole picture? TIA

ETA: For for record, IMHO, I think anything is possible with this bunch, including BW.

ETA Reply to Quester:

Oh, I hope so. She was lovely, fun exciting and eccentric. Looking back, from my grown-up perspective. But at the time, our whole family's minds were poisoned against her, and everything she did we were told were the actions of a crazy woman, by her murderer. And we believed him. Such a nice guy......

In the abuse charges and/or drug charges? If so, how do you see that possible extra complication of this whole picture? TIA

Im thinking she might be more involved in this mess than we are aware!

Eileen730, you're not scared to go where angels fear to tread!

I do not see any sweet and innocents in this family im sorry I think she is missing for a reason. Was she there when this stuff happend?

this family is sooo messed up its scary!

Eileen730, you're not scared to go where angels fear to tread!

Well LE said she is not a victim right?
Yet she hangs out with DH who is a very despicable perp!
We are missing something here.

I have thought about this. But I just cannot see Brittney leaving home. None of the family have. Even the ones with serious charges.

Brittney was a homegirl, imo. And still isn't far away, again in my opinion.

I have thought about this. But I just cannot see Brittney leaving home. None of the family have. Even the ones with serious charges.

Brittney was a homegirl, imo. And still isn't far away, again in my opinion.

If there was a chance of going to jail for a very long time I think she would leave! JMO

She didnt have custody of her daughter!
She had nothing left to lose as i see it!

This is speculation on my part but I think its a pretty good Scenario!

Derek didn't. Unless you count that away day to see his brother/ visit a meth house.

Derek didn't. Unless you count that away day to see his brother/ visit a meth house.

Derek was in Jail when B went missing and the day he cut off his ankel bracelet im sure he was on his way out of dodge! JMO

What this case needs is someone high-profile to help. Brangele offered to help if she won the pageant but she didn't, sadly (what a sweetie though. If good wishes won pageants, she'd have the sash now).

Maybe we could enlist a famous local actor to help, or a politician, or a beauty queen who might empathise with a missing young woman about her own age? I'm no expert, I'm English - but maybe a Miss Alabama could help? Bet Brangele would, if she won a title like that.

Don't look for any help from Miss Alabama....because of who she is dating.:lipssealed:

With no money, no knowledge of the wide world, no-one to support her, nowhere to go?

I think she'd have been back by now, if she'd have run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow