AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think about the police saying the family misled them surrounding BW's disappearance, I'm actually surprised anyone reported her missing at all....

I agree!

However, IIRC, it did take them a few days before anyone in the family did report BW missing:

IIRC Wed ~7:30pm CW said BW "walked out my door" and "walked out of my yard" in her flip-flops
IIRC Fri ~9:30am DH "shot himself"
IIRC Sat ?time? ?CW? reported BW missing

What took CW/family so long to report BW missing?

ETA: Also, IIRC, CW initially said BW left for an overnight visit to Courtney's home. Then, later CW said she expected BW to be gone for a couple of days. Anyone else remember that story revision as well? TIA

It's just believable to me. Just. As long as Brittney often stayed away for three days at a time. As long as no-one knew she was anywhere near DH during that period.

If anybody did know, that delay in reporting her missing is way, way too long. IMO

I think her mother reported her missing but someone in her family had actually talked to her after she left Chessie's home & wasn't forthcoming with the police about this communication. I don't think it was Chessie who had spoken with her after she left the house but another family member. I'd really like to know who.....who would have a reason to lie to LE about speaking th Brittney once she left Chessie's?

(also there was a non-family member who communicated with Brittney after she left Chessie's but was so high that he/she doesn't remember what the conversation is about)

I think I'm remembering this all correctly.

I believe the last person to speak to Brittney that night said that they were too wasted to remember the conversation......sheesh. That is the dead end I would like to know more about.

When I think about the police saying the family misled them surrounding BW's disappearance, I'm actually surprised anyone reported her missing at all....

I think they HAD to because everyone was probably being questioned about Donalds bullet wound! Im sure ppl asked where Brit?
JMO

If ya go back to the beginning they were not LOOKING desperately!

I think CW knows exactly where she is.
JMO

Just my opinion, but I do think at least one family member does know exactly where Brittney is now. I just don't think it's CW.

Who, and when, informed WH/SH about BW’s missing status?

Who, and when, informed WH/SH about DH’s having been shot status?

Why aren’t there any insiders participating on WS about this case?

Did Zeaux cease/abandon wanting to find the truth about BW's "missing" status?

ETA: Have all close to BW abandoned hope of finding her / searching for her alive or dead?

Reward amount remains the same???? Seemed as though some important feet dragged to even get the $1500!!

Very good questions. Don't we have the answers to any of them, after all this time?

Actually, maybe there's an answer to one; with most mps, close family members become insiders. In this case, a lot of those family members are in jail, or awaiting trial......

I think only WWH and DW remain in jail. Did I miss any?

Awaiting trial? Yes - a few more.

Sure seems like a lot more of the alleged perps should have spent xmas and beyond in jail! JMHO!

Possible insiders? There have got to be many - why haven't any come forward? Who cares/d about BW in her life? Why are they staying silent? If the tables were turned, would those now staying silent hope that others would come forward with information for them? Who is going to be brave/courageous enough to help find Brittney and put her to rest properly?

What this case needs is someone high-profile to help. Brangele offered to help if she won the pageant but she didn't, sadly (what a sweetie though. If good wishes won pageants, she'd have the sash now).

Maybe we could enlist a famous local actor to help, or a politician, or a beauty queen who might empathise with a missing young woman about her own age? I'm no expert, I'm English - but maybe a Miss Alabama could help? Bet Brangele would, if she won a title like that.

I think only WWH and DW remain in jail. Did I miss any?

Awaiting trial? Yes - a few more.

Sure seems like a lot more of the alleged perps should have spent xmas and beyond in jail! JMHO!

Possible insiders? There have got to be many - why haven't any come forward? Who cares/d about BW in her life? Why are they staying silent? If the tables were turned, would those now staying silent hope that others would come forward with information for them? Who is going to be brave/courageous enough to help find Brittney and put her to rest properly?

Miss Alabama?

Oh, there is a Miss Alabama. We should ask for her help. Who could refuse this case?

I'm not sure why these 2 are being brought into this but I disagree with it.

moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I edited because I get your point. But do you get mine? When Brittney really, really needed someone with a profile on her side, when she wasn't even properly reported missing, there was......nothing.

There is a pressure available, imo, that has been vastly under-used. I'd do it for a stranger, let alone a family member.

Oh, there is a Miss Alabama. We should ask for her help. Who could refuse this case?

Maybe you're being sarcastic but, if not, most respectfully Zwiebel, if I were Miss Alabama (which, for the record, I wear no crown), I would stay as far away as I could from this missing person's, "suicide", incest, sex ring, drugs case. Just my realistic reality.

No, not sarcastic, just a bit sad. And I'm sure you're right. No Miss Alabama, or former Miss Alabama, will go anywhere near Brittney's case.

Unless Brangele gets the sash one day; she'd be out there, shouting for Brittney, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214