DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Here is the link I used to search historical bookings for Mobile Metro Jail:

http://portal.mobileso.com/mcso/jp_dr.asp
The name of the jpeg which can be found at the website provided by gliving includes the place of booking and the booking number. The number consists of the year of the booking and the nth arrest.
mobile_201100019375.jpg So she was booked in Mobile Co. sometime in 2011, late in the year (19,375th booking.) Using FootballMom's provided website you'll find her by using 09/07/2011 for the date.
She was arrested for Harassing Communications case number S11090015. Does anyone know of a website where we can search case numbers?

So whatever this was, it looks as though it happened maybe 9 or 10 months before Brittney went missing. Was there something going on that could have lasted so long, and led to Brittney getting a gun to protect herself and then eventually disappearing? Or being disappeared?

Or was it a falling out with friends/girlfriend/boyfriend thing that got out of hand but was over and forgotten when Brittney disappeared?

The name of the jpeg which can be found at the website provided by gliving includes the place of booking and the booking number. The number consists of the year of the booking and the nth arrest.
mobile_201100019375.jpg So she was booked in Mobile Co. sometime in 2011, late in the year (19,375th booking.) Using FootballMom's provided website you'll find her by using 09/07/2011 for the date.
She was arrested for Harassing Communications case number S11090015. Does anyone know of a website where we can search case numbers?

Great sleuthing clkwrks!!

Odd that your website has her name as Nicole Brittney Wood. I saw that on another mugshot website and wondered if it was the right person. The birth date matches. How about her address?: 5034 SCHILLINGER ROAD SOUTH ,,MOBILE, AL

WOOD, NICOLE BRITTNEY W/F/20 09/25/1992 201100019375 09/07/2011 11:06:51 GAZZIER S11090015 RELEASED HARASSING COMMUNICATIONS 500 5034 SCHILLINGER ROAD SOUTH ,,MOBILE, AL

Perhaps it's a typo.

Thank you for solving the mystery! I don't know why it didn't pull up in the search I did yesterday. Guess it just goes to show that technology isn't always perfect.

I will check for her on WestLaw. It'd be a hell of a lot easier if I had a case number.. If she was even charged.
I was looking at past media links and threads and came across this:
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/woods-mother-feels-brittney-was-abused
CW felt Brittnney "may have been sexually abused" Most of us are aware she was harmed when she was a mere third grader- why is CW saying she MAY have been abused; she was there for the sad court case!
She also goes on to say that the deceased Ron Holland (may he R.I.H.- that's Rot In Hell) was a child molester and that she feels Brittney was abused by DH. Really?!?! Then why were you at his wife's court appearance and buddies w her after atating that in the MSM Chessie? I do not read her as the type to keep her friends close and enemies closer- and I work with the public and have to read people on a regular basis. I like this woman less and less, and my initially positive feelings about her are gone out of the window. I feel like she is a lying sack of bowl movements who seems more worried about covering her derrière than finding her daughter- JMO (as always).
"It's a Blue Christmas Without You," Brittney. Your in my and countless prayers tonight, especially with those remains found in Lillian :(
Merry Christmas to my fellow Sleuthers, may you and yours have a warm, safe blessed holiday. PS I didn't win the crown last weekend but the love of my life gave me something far more significant :) our future TOGETHER.

PS if charges were dropped and the judicial process incomplete I may not be able to find her on WestLaw (though I did find out my family has an affinity for illegal gambling lol) but that is for later. When my fiancé wakes up I plan on celebrating w him.

Brangele, are DH and Ron Holland the same people?

O/T Congratulations on your engagement!

I know this view has been unpopular but this is why I think, and I have (mostly ) always thought, that she made some sort of immunity deal and witness protection- with LE- in exchange for info on that _______ ( fill in the blank with any number of nouns and adjectives) family. This is why LE is not looking for her.
I really think given this family-and the circumstances of the players and the charges...(meth manufacturing and dealing-child torture...rape, sodomy, incest, pedophilia- are there more? probably :-() if LE believed remotely that she was in danger they would be looking.

JMO
thinking of BW I still hope and pray she is safe somewhere.

I know this view has been unpopular but this is why I think, and I have (mostly ) always thought, that she made some sort of immunity deal and witness protection- with LE- in exchange for info on that _______ ( fill in the blank with any number of nouns and adjectives) family. This is why LE is not looking for her.
I really think given this family-and the circumstances of the players and the charges...(meth manufacturing and dealing-child torture...rape, sodomy, incest, pedophilia- are there more? probably :-() if LE believed remotely that she was in danger they would be looking.

JMO
thinking of BW I still hope and pray she is safe somewhere.

I had hoped that in the beginning but I don't think LE would allow klasskids and others to keep searching in vain if they knew she was okay. Would they? I'm pretty new to looking at cases like this so I don't know if that's how they would react in a witness protection type situation, but they are and have been scrutinized for their lack of urgency in regards to Brittney. I guess they'd endure that for the sake of a witness but would they just let the public carry on as if she could be found if only people looked in the right direction?

It just seems to me that most people (at least the ones I've talked to in the area) don't know what to do about her other than "busy" work because most think her family, or at least someone in it, knows what happened to her and where she is and we are all spinning our wheels until one of them talks. Maybe LE thinks that too now.

I really wish they wouldn't have tried to keep the two things separate for so long. There is no telling what info was missed or lost by doing that.

Brangele, are DH and Ron Holland the same people?

O/T Congratulations on your engagement!

Thank you! And no, by the context of the article they are not; she refers to Ron Holland as someone who is long gone, whereas DH is Donnie or Donald.
Might take a little family tree snooping. Possibly he was a great uncle, deceased brother, etc of Brittney.

Brangele, please excuse me if I'm missing something obvious (am sure you will; you've just got engaged and are feeling happy!) but I can't see anything in that article referencing Ron Holland. I'm lost now.

Brangele, I have to say I agree with your sentiments toward Chessie.

I watched her mop her brow, wipe away tears when she said Brittney left on foot for a 40 mile hike to her favorite uncle's house, because she liked to walk. Then I found out she'd had contact with Brittney after she went "missing". I read when she pondered if Brittney had been abused. I was shocked when she asked for bail money for her son, while Brittney's reward fund sat empty. The fact she hasn't seen her granddaughter but puts on like she has. Does she even have custody of her two littlest children? It just goes on and on and on.

I'll go ahead and say it. If this woman is talking, odds are she's fibbing. MOO She knows exactly what happened to Brittney.

I had hoped that in the beginning but I don't think LE would allow klasskids and others to keep searching in vain if they knew she was okay. Would they? I'm pretty new to looking at cases like this so I don't know if that's how they would react in a witness protection type situation, but they are and have been scrutinized for their lack of urgency in regards to Brittney. I guess they'd endure that for the sake of a witness but would they just let the public carry on as if she could be found if only people looked in the right direction?

It just seems to me that most people (at least the ones I've talked to in the area) don't know what to do about her other than "busy" work because most think her family, or at least someone in it, knows what happened to her and where she is and we are all spinning our wheels until one of them talks. Maybe LE thinks that too now.

I really wish they wouldn't have tried to keep the two things separate for so long. There is no telling what info was missed or lost by doing that.

I think it would have to a huge, earth-shattering case for a teenager to qualify for witness protection. Also, not sure about liability if LE knows she is safe and someone is injured or killed searching?

I don't think WP is a very likely scenario. Too much other weirdness, to say the least, was going on when she vanished. Jmo.

Zweible, you are 100% correct although I could have sworn I saw it last night. It may have been in the comments section or another article, but I do remember reading it. Either that or I am losing my mind lol. Ron may be a middle name or shortened version of the real name of the Holland that was mentioned. It could also be referring to Don(nie)? As usual, more questions than answers. I am heading out to Dallas,LV, and LA until the 6th and will be pretty busy bit will try to solve the answer to this riddle.

Zweible- riddle solved. It is from the comments section (take it for what it's worth) but it is the comment posted in all caps starting with "Chessie Wood is a liar" and ending with "Sincerely--Stockholm Citizen"
I would post it but I am unsure if it violates TOS.

I've always felt like something was off as far as CW was concerned. JMO

I think it would have to a huge, earth-shattering case for a teenager to qualify for witness protection. Also, not sure about liability if LE knows she is safe and someone is injured or killed searching?

I don't think WP is a very likely scenario. Too much other weirdness, to say the least, was going on when she vanished. Jmo.

I know, I agree with you. This is why I have wavered - I do worry about BW don't get me wrong- I do feel she was in danger ( her whole life from that bunch). JMO I do think this is an " earth shattering case" for this county- I don't see why LE wouldn't trade her charges for info.
I agree weird stuff happened before she disappeared.
I feel like she tipped off her uncle ( only). Maybe- She was not even supposed to do that. She might have said...good bye - left the presents or given the presents for him to leave at the Styx River location and her gun- no she didn't need it anymore. HIm killing himself with her gun was planB. Sorry...MOO Pedo- rapist-Coward's planB. The rest of the family...? hmmm imo they all know what they are personally all guilty of. I hope the US court system is able to lock them all up for good.

I know...maybe too far... but I have this secret wish that she is living some "nice" life like at the end of the movie Trading Places..."looking good Louis...Feelin' Good Billy Ray"

I know the poor thing is and was and may be imperiled victim in this case. I pray for her and her little girl. I hope she is far away from the family.

MOO

Brangele, I have to say I agree with your sentiments toward Chessie.

I watched her mop her brow, wipe away tears when she said Brittney left on foot for a 40 mile hike to her favorite uncle's house, because she liked to walk. Then I found out she'd had contact with Brittney after she went "missing". I read when she pondered if Brittney had been abused. I was shocked when she asked for bail money for her son, while Brittney's reward fund sat empty. The fact she hasn't seen her granddaughter but puts on like she has. Does she even have custody of her two littlest children? It just goes on and on and on.

I'll go ahead and say it. If this woman is talking, odds are she's fibbing. MOO She knows exactly what happened to Brittney.

BBM Whoa! Really? I don't think I've seen that yet. Could you point me in that direction or elaborate?

I know, I agree with you. This is why I have wavered - I do worry about BW don't get me wrong- I do feel she was in danger ( her whole life from that bunch). JMO I do think this is an " earth shattering case" for this county- I don't see why LE wouldn't trade her charges for info.
I agree weird stuff happened before she disappeared.
I feel like she tipped off her uncle ( only). Maybe- She was not even supposed to do that. She might have said...good bye - left the presents or given the presents for him to leave at the Styx River location and her gun- no she didn't need it anymore. HIm killing himself with her gun was planB. Sorry...MOO Pedo- rapist-Coward's planB. The rest of the family...? hmmm imo they all know what they are personally all guilty of. I hope the US court system is able to lock them all up for good.

I know...maybe too far... but I have this secret wish that she is living some "nice" life like at the end of the movie Trading Places..."looking good Louis...Feelin' Good Billy Ray"

I know the poor thing is and was and may be imperiled victim in this case. I pray for her and her little girl. I hope she is far away from the family.

MOO

I understand wanting to think of her that way, I really do. My fall back fantasy is that she exacted some revenge on Uncle Donnie and then hit the road. It helps me sleep.

I just have a hard time convincing myself in the full light of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13