AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To protect their husbands and sons. Seems to me the daughters in this family
Are used and abused the women are brainwashed. Then need to save the men!

I dont feel Chessie was close with BW not close at all Chessie had her own thing going on. BW seemed to roam visiting friends and hanging out with uncle DH. CW keeps saying the baby keeps asking where mom is when mom didnt even have custody. They are trying to paint a rosier picture than what it is.

I think Drugs ruled this household.

There was a phone call that evening Cw never told LE about.
CW said he left to go to friends house then said went to visit her uncle.

No one is looking for this girl.

I think LE believes she is out there tooo.

JMO

This could very well be. Something that always stood out to me is how Chessie said that Brittney was not in trouble or facing any charges because she checked. I haven't kept up with this thread so if that has been explained then sorry. I just thought it was very odd. What would she be facing charges for?

This could very well be. Something that always stood out to me is how Chessie said that Brittney was not in trouble or facing any charges because she checked. I haven't kept up with this thread so if that has been explained then sorry. I just thought it was very odd. What would she be facing charges for?

I thought she was very involved in what DH was into and this is just MY theory.
Drugs stands out to me. LE has said from the get go she is not a victim so that set me to thinking she is in some way involved in some of this sheet and the best thing for all involved would be for her to get lost. She hung out with these peeps. she probably KNOWS alot. She wont turn in her brothers or her uncles
as i see it.

At least in my theory she is alive.
she really had nothing in tillmans corner nothing to hold her
her daughter is better off where she is.(I HOPE) And BW is better away from there. Maybe she can start a new life and never look back. she would have ended up in jail if she had stayed JMO.

This family had no money to look for BRIT but could afford getting ppl out of jails
and lawyers etc.

I have read everything there is to read on this case, since the day Brittany went missing. She is not out there alive. She is dead and the family knows who did it. MOO of course.

I have read everything there is to read on this case, since the day Brittany went missing. She is not out there alive. She is dead and the family knows who did it. MOO of course.

That is very possible and I thought that for the longest time but not anymore.
I thought dear uncle DH did her in but then thought no I dont think he would harm her I really dont.

Hope we one day find out!

For a moment, entertaining the idea that BW is alive and in hiding:

What about the verbally pining ex-boyfriend who pumped a bullet into another ex, IIRC. Could BW, if alive, be hiding out with the verbally pining ex? Didn't he move to TX? Born again? Continued FB contact with CW and others? Expressed lots of pining for BW? [?code?] Expressed moving back to AL? ???

For a moment, entertaining the idea that BW is alive and in hiding:

What about the verbally pining ex-boyfriend who pumped a bullet into another ex. Could BW, if alive, be hiding out with the verbally pining ex? Didn't he move to TX? Born again? Continued FB contact with CW and others? Expressed lots of pining for BW? [?code?] Expressed moving back to AL? ???

Yes thats a good possibility id say!

I really think if DH killed her we would have found her.

I really think if DH killed her we would have found her.

IMHO...

Given the terrain in that area.....its doubtful. It's a very lush subtropical climate, with lots of undergrowth, and there are a million places to hide a body. DH got a good head start and he had her gun, too. That makes him the #1 POI in my opinion. I also think his wife knows what happened....or at least some of it.

What if there WAS something more going on between BW and DH.

IMHO...

Given the terrain in that area.....its doubtful. It's very lush and there are a million places to hide a body. DH got a good head start and he had her gun, too. That makes him the #1 POI in my opinion. I also think his wife knows what happened....or at least some of it.

I know what your saying.
I just dont think he hurt her I dont think LE believes he did either.
We are missing something here.
that one piece to the puzzel.

I think DH and BW were a team. Best Buds! I think BW fit in with these guys
and not as a sex object but as their go to girl. I dont think any of these guys would hurt her. but thats just my feel on all this. As the only girl in their band or merry men I think they would protect her.

This family is a tad strange ya know.

I think they may have used each other....that's a different thing entirely. If DH would not protect his own daughter, I doubt he'd protect Brittney unless he could benefit from it. IMHO they had something going with dealing drugs,which is why Brittney needed a gun.

I know what your saying.

BBM - And hence, perhaps, the familial snickering smiles.

I know what your saying.

I'm not sure I agree that LE thinks he didn't harm her. They can't do much about any crimes that DH may or may not have committed because he's dead. What they can do is go after the others and try to get answers.

I'm not sure I agree that LE thinks he didn't harm her. They can't do much about any crimes that DH may or may not have committed because he's dead. What they can do is go after the others and try to get answers.

Not so sure they are getting any answers even with the big chief gone.
with him dead you would think they would spill the beans but they have not.

It would be very easy to blame everything on Donnie Holland!

Nothing would surprise me in this case. Not a thing! LOL

Like i said I think she is out there.:what:

I've gone back and forth so many times.

Eileen, despite what Brittney's family believes, LE agrees with you that Brittney is alive.

"Mobile police said they follow leads and keep in contact with Wood's family. But right now, she is considered a missing person. There isn't a criminal investigation involving the missing teen.

"All indications are... is that she is out there somewhere just not coming forward," said the Mobile Police Department Spokesman Chris Levy.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/brittney-wood-family-wants-investigation

"Maj. Anthony Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, said Friday that deputies checked the area around Waterworld Road on Wednesday and Thursday, but found nothing.
“The road runs parallel to Interstate 10 and is a few hundred yards, at best, off the interstate,” he said. “We don’t know if she was with her cell phone or if she passing through on the interstate
Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County.
“We don’t have anything to lead us to believe that she’s in Baldwin County,” Lowery said."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobi...ue_search.html

I can understand the family's distrust of law enforcement given their chosen lifestyles. However, knowing what I know now, if I had to make a choice of who to believe, I'll take the one wearing a badge. Fool me once...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member