AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittsstepmom,
Were you ever around DH? Were you surprised at his charges? Was he everyone's favorite uncle?

Who did the condo belong to? (I'm sure I use to know that answer.) Did Britt ever go to the condo with them?

Thanks, and I hope you are taking care of yourself (and Wally). Stress and worry are horrible and they impact our bodies so negatively. You must be maxed out worrying/looking for Britt and dealing with the impact of the sex ring. It must be a nightmare that never ends.

Yes I was around DH several times over the past few years. I was surprised when I heard what he was accused of, he was never officially charged that was to happen the day he shot himself. Yes I believe he was considered the favorite uncle. He was always smiling and joking I had no idea what a Demon he was.

The condo belonged to DK's parents, yes she did the video footage of DH and Brittney in a pool that aired on the Fox10 special report was from the condo.

We are doing our best and taking it one day @ a time.

Simp,
I didn't know you were there! That was great that you took the time to go in support of Britt! :cheers:

I wish I was closer and could go. Do they allow the public in during the proceedings? Or are they closed?

Very few people knew that I went to court that day. I honestly didn't know about talking about it here until I saw all the posts from "court observers" in the Jodi Arias trial. LOL (I'm a little on the paranoid side) :blushing:

I guess the one I went to was open cause I just walked right in there and sat down and nobody threw me out. I have a feeling when the cases go to actual trial and minors are discussed, it will be closed. Gonna just wait and see. If I'm off work, I'll go and hopefully some of my Team Brittney friends will be able to go with me!!

Very few people knew that I went to court that day. I honestly didn't know about talking about it here until I saw all the posts from "court observers" in the Jodi Arias trial. LOL (I'm a little on the paranoid side) :blushing:

I guess the one I went to was open cause I just walked right in there and sat down and nobody threw me out. I have a feeling when the cases go to actual trial and minors are discussed, it will be closed. Gonna just wait and see. If I'm off work, I'll go and hopefully some of my Team Brittney friends will be able to go with me!!

We will be there with bells on!!!!:great::dance:

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do LE know that Britney was a victim of DH. It seems that she was never interviewed by the police. Would it be correct to say that her brother told them?

I also think LE must be investigating W. So much suspicious behaviour!

Yes I was around DH several times over the past few years. I was surprised when I heard what he was accused of, he was never officially charged that was to happen the day he shot himself. Yes I believe he was considered the favorite uncle. He was always smiling and joking I had no idea what a Demon he was.

The condo belonged to DK's parents, yes she did the video footage of DH and Brittney in a pool that aired on the Fox10 special report was from the condo.

We are doing our best and taking it one day @ a time.
I'll bet they are now wondering what they were thinking allowing them to all stay in that condo!

Found it! It was posted by Zeaux, a verified poster.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #1

"I hope so... Please let me know or edit as necessary if I overstep.

First, Dustin Kent drives a white SUV like BW was reportedly seen getting into with 2 men the night she went missing.

There has been an ongoing investigation for several months into a group of men molesting young girls. DH was one of the men being investigated and had a meeting with LE scheduled for the day he shot himself. He was staying at a friend's house (the Styx River house) because he wasn't allowed to stay at home because of the investigation and charges against him.

CW (BW's mom) and WH (BW's dad) are shocked and sickened. I believe it's someone with Klaas Kids who told them again that it's unlikely BW is alive."

ETA: Donnie drove a black SUV.

gliving, thank you so much for going back and finding that for me.

I always thought that perhaps LE wouldn't talk to CW much because they thought she was lying/covering up.

Any Mom who won't take a lie detector test when her daughter is missing is hiding something.

Given CW's close relationship with some of the people facing charges, I completely agree LE wouldn't want to provide her with information that she might pass on to the accused and they could maybe then use it for their defence.

But.

I cannot see any reason for a detective not to return calls. I would have thought a good detective would always want to speak to someone so close to the case - CW might accidentally provide some useful info to LE, while she's trying to extract info from them! This is a person who has refused to take a lie detector test, after all.

That lie detector remark about wanting to choose her own questions - I can't believe she said that, or didn't realise how silly it was. I'm sure LE will be shaking their heads over that one, and sharing it, for years and years.

I so pleased there is a Team Brittney!

Steph, do you think Brittney went to see DH that night to confront him about the allegations she had heard via FB? I can't help wondering why she didn't tell anyone if she had been a victim of DH herself. (I want to say especially with a successful prosecution of an earlier abuser, but if her grandmother was supporting him, and her mother was close to her, I wonder if Brittney would have seen that as being "successful" in any way that counted in real terms?)
We had an abuser in my family who only abused some of the "available" kids- of four girls, he abused the eldest, and then moved to the youngest, skipping the middle two- we always assumed that he cherry picked those he "sensed" were the most vunerable/least likely to tell, but who knows why really?
Steph, is Wendy a bit mentally slow? Is she the dominant sister?

:candle: Thinking about Brittney before I turn in for the night. I see there's been a lot of posting going on and I'm looking forward to some reading in the morning.

So, DK has no verifiable alibi. Why does this not surprise me? There have been many times throughout this case that I entertained the thought that Brit was missing on her own. The fact that she had gone thru this before at such a young age with her own gma supporting the perp, well, I could understand why she may have run off. But after Steph's posts and knowing how much of Peyton's life she has missed, there is no way I think Brittney is still alive.

Steph, do you know if MWH received any life insurance benefits from DH's death? I know alot of people assume if you kill yourself that your family won't receive benefits, but that's not true. Most insurance policies will pay if the policy has been in effect for any length of time. I think you have to have the intent of suicide when you purchased the policy for it not to pay, or the policy has to be new, or the insurance has a clause that it will not pay if suicide is the cause of death.

I have always felt that DK, MWK and WWH had the most to gain from DH's death and Brittneys voice being silenced. Now that we are told Brittney was the "golden nugget", that just verifies to me how important her testimony against them would have been. No one with even a quarter of a brain would attempt suicide with that weapon. The odds that you would survive in a vegetative state are huge. So I have always thought that weapon was used for a reason.

Maybe WWH and DK thought if DH and Brit were silenced then there would not be enough evidence to prosecute.. and with how slow these additional arrests are in coming to fruition, it just may be the case for some of the players. DK certainly hasn't been punished for his part in this horror. A very short stay in the county jail is all he has endured to date.

Who the hell would be clearing out their husbands phone while he lay bleeding to death before calling 911? Who the hell would be checking out his doctor and posting how cute he is on fb for pete's sake?

Yeah, sorry... I don't believe DH killed himself. I don't believe Brittney is alive.

I believe WWH, DK, and MWK planned this and executed it. Her smug demeanor in her mug shot and her demeanor in court reek of dupers delight. As in, so what if I get charged in the abuse case? Not really a big deal when you get away with murder and reap the benefits of insurance.

Unlike some folks, I don't see any of them doing any significant jail time for the offenses they are charged with. TOO MANY times I have seen child molesters walk free to harm others over and over, doing very little, if any, time. Especially if you come from an area where family influence and money can influence LE.

I am OUTRAGED that LE does not answer calls from Brittneys FATHER, no matter who reported her missing.

I can't remember, but has TES been asked to help with this case? CUE? I know LE has to request their involvement.. have they? Or have they refused it?

I realize the aforementioned football player is not involved. I understand the desire to protect the innocent, which I feel he is... but I also know the importance of "Roll Tide" in this area, the importance of protecting their star player. I can easily see how this family would have influence on LE.

There are just too many cases I have seen where LE is nonchalant towards adult victims with drug use and a "shady" past. Where "facts" are accepted at face value because the victim is not snow white.

TEAM BRITTNEY ROCKS!!! I have been here all along and am not going anywhere. Justice for PEYTON!!!!

Again, thank you so much for coming here Steph!!!!

You actually make perfect sense to me. I feel the same. The reality of it all is depressing, but there is a part of me won't stop praying for Britt's safe return.

I have said for a long long time that I believe she is alive and was sent away by DH... I think there was something between these two. what Im not sure but I don't think he harmed her.

I could be so very wrong here but.....
At least my theory has her alive

So, DK has no verifiable alibi. Why does this not surprise me? There have been many times throughout this case that I entertained the thought that Brit was missing on her own. The fact that she had gone thru this before at such a young age with her own gma supporting the perp, well, I could understand why she may have run off. But after Steph's posts and knowing how much of Peyton's life she has missed, there is no way I think Brittney is still alive.

Steph, do you know if MWH received any life insurance benefits from DH's death? I know alot of people assume if you kill yourself that your family won't receive benefits, but that's not true. Most insurance policies will pay if the policy has been in effect for any length of time. I think you have to have the intent of suicide when you purchased the policy for it not to pay, or the policy has to be new, or the insurance has a clause that it will not pay if suicide is the cause of death.

I have always felt that DK, MWK and WWH had the most to gain from DH's death and Brittneys voice being silenced. Now that we are told Brittney was the "golden nugget", that just verifies to me how important her testimony against them would have been. No one with even a quarter of a brain would attempt suicide with that weapon. The odds that you would survive in a vegetative state are huge. So I have always thought that weapon was used for a reason.

Maybe WWH and DK thought if DH and Brit were silenced then there would not be enough evidence to prosecute.. and with how slow these additional arrests are in coming to fruition, it just may be the case for some of the players. DK certainly hasn't been punished for his part in this horror. A very short stay in the county jail is all he has endured to date.

Who the hell would be clearing out their husbands phone while he lay bleeding to death before calling 911? Who the hell would be checking out his doctor and posting how cute he is on fb for pete's sake?

Yeah, sorry... I don't believe DH killed himself. I don't believe Brittney is alive.

I believe WWH, DK, and MWK planned this and executed it. Her smug demeanor in her mug shot and her demeanor in court reek of dupers delight. As in, so what if I get charged in the abuse case? Not really a big deal when you get away with murder and reap the benefits of insurance.

Unlike some folks, I don't see any of them doing any significant jail time for the offenses they are charged with. TOO MANY times I have seen child molesters walk free to harm others over and over, doing very little, if any, time. Especially if you come from an area where family influence and money can influence LE.

I am OUTRAGED that LE does not answer calls from Brittneys FATHER, no matter who reported her missing.

I can't remember, but has TES been asked to help with this case? CUE? I know LE has to request their involvement.. have they? Or have they refused it?

I realize the aforementioned football player is not involved. I understand the desire to protect the innocent, which I feel he is... but I also know the importance of "Roll Tide" in this area, the importance of protecting their star player. I can easily see how this family would have influence on LE.

There are just too many cases I have seen where LE is nonchalant towards adult victims with drug use and a "shady" past. Where "facts" are accepted at face value because the victim is not snow white.

TEAM BRITTNEY ROCKS!!! I have been here all along and am not going anywhere. Justice for PEYTON!!!!

Again, thank you so much for coming here Steph!!!!

With everything that's going on with this case I can understand LE not talking to anyone! parents or no!!!! Is it right no is it necessary probably!

I so pleased there is a Team Brittney!

Steph, do you think Brittney went to see DH that night to confront him about the allegations she had heard via FB? I can't help wondering why she didn't tell anyone if she had been a victim of DH herself. (I want to say especially with a successful prosecution of an earlier abuser, but if her grandmother was supporting him, and her mother was close to her, I wonder if Brittney would have seen that as being "successful" in any way that counted in real terms?)
We had an abuser in my family who only abused some of the "available" kids- of four girls, he abused the eldest, and then moved to the youngest, skipping the middle two- we always assumed that he cherry picked those he "sensed" were the most vunerable/least likely to tell, but who knows why really?
Steph, is Wendy a bit mentally slow? Is she the dominant sister?

I think Brittney knew of the allegations long before the FB thing.

With everything that's going on with this case I can understand LE not talking to anyone! parents or no!!!! Is it right no is it necessary probably!

There is a huge difference in not revealing evidence to anyone and disregarding the family completely by not returning calls....

It is LE's job to find out what happened to Brittney and to keep her family in the loop. Even if its only to say they are still investigating. But to not return phone calls from her father is rude, and unprofessional. To me, it reeks of not caring one little bit!

I have said for a long long time that I believe she is alive and was sent away by DH... I think there was something between these two. what Im not sure but I don't think he harmed her.

I could be so very wrong here but.....
At least my theory has her alive

I like your theory and I find myself thinking (and hoping) along the same lines.

It's why I wonder who has claimed that Brit was his victim. Because it seemed to have evolved into a partnership/friendship of some kind, (business selling drugs perhaps).

Police said that Brit hadn't spoken to them yet, DH is dead before he went in to speak to them. Chessie didn't know and can't believe it.

i wonder if the information came from W or who it was, and if the person can be believed, or given that it's quite probably true, what was the persons motive to give out this piece of information.

I don't believe there was any partner/friendship thing going on between DH and BW. More like he used her and she used him. HE spent years grooming Brit. With her horrid mother, and gma.. I'm sure it wasn't hard for him to be the one "who was there for her".

This monster was very good at manipulating children. Especially since no one seemed to care that knew. That much is obvious.

I don't think DH killed Brittney. But harmed her? YES... horribly. After what he did to his own daughter, how could anyone think he didn't harm every kid he was ever in contact with???? I think others killed both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx