AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lit a candle early morning yesterday. I had company at the time and I shared with them why I was lighting the candle. It burned until midnight and when I blew it out I was overwhelmed with thoughts of Brittney. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult yesterday must have been for Brittney's family. I hope Brittney is found before Payton reaches the age where she can comprehend what this type of memorial means. Today I find myself feeling angry because Brittney has still not been found. Yesterday was sad, today anger. The abuse surrounding this case breaks my heart. I am angry with the perps and their lies. Quite frankly, I do not feel MWK deserved to be at the memorial Chessie held last night. I know she has not been charged with anything, but I don't believe for one minute she is innocent in all of this.

I just don't see a motive for anyone killing DH. They were all in trouble and his death just drew more attention to the whole thing. In fact it made more people come forward with abuse stories.

Re WWH hacking the phone. She must have been pretty sure Brittney wasn't going to turn on her phone again for her to be hacking it. Would you do that if someone was missing? Or only if you knew for sure that they didn't have their phone and weren't going to use it (and perhaps deceased?)
Note also that she was allegedly doing that only after DH came home.

I have several theories about motive. One being that Donnie was possibly facing more than the sex abuse charges. I think he may have been looking at drug trafficking too. I can certainly see LE offering a deal to drop one of the charges if he agreed to talk. There would be reason to get rid of Donnie before he talked. If this was indeed true, some of the perps may have wanted to stop Donnie from talking. Donnie had something to bargain with, they did not. I am beginning to believe the other monsters involved in this sex ring hoped if Donnie was gone the sex investigation would go away too.

Chessie
Wendy
Donald
Donald Jr.
Dustin
Randall Scott
Brownlee
Mendy

I think it was indicated that as far as anyone could tell, Dustin did not have a cell phone. I also think it was indicated that DH's cell phone locations had been checked. I am curious to know which, if any, of the other members of that side of the family(and their friends) had cell phones whose pings were checked. There may be others I inadvertently left off the list, but are you aware of which, if any, of these cell phone locations were checked? Thanks so much once again.

That was July 20th... Then there's this:

Officials: Gun uncle used in suicide was Brittney's
Wood has been missing since May 30, 2012
Updated: Saturday, 21 Jul 2012, 8:49 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 20 Jul 2012, 5:38 PM CDT
Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: Michael Reedy

Snipped:
Investigators confirm the Raven .25-caliber handgun Holland used in the suicide belonged to Wood.

Odd isn't it. Now the news says LE have backed away from that statement. I'll email the author of the article for clarification.

I lit a candle early morning yesterday. I had company at the time and I shared with them why I was lighting the candle. It burned until midnight and when I blew it out I was overwhelmed with thoughts of Brittney. I cannot begin to imagine how difficult yesterday must have been for Brittney's family. I hope Brittney is found before Payton reaches the age where she can comprehend what this type of memorial means. Today I find myself feeling angry because Brittney has still not been found. Yesterday was sad, today anger. The abuse surrounding this case breaks my heart. I am angry with the perps and their lies. Quite frankly, I do not feel MWK deserved to be at the memorial Chessie held last night. I know she has not been charged with anything, but I don't believe for one minute she is innocent in all of this.

I agree not only do I think MWK shouldn't been there. I think it's disgusting that she was holding Chessie youngest child!

Chessie
Wendy
Donald
Donald Jr.
Dustin
Randall Scott
Brownlee
Mendy

I think it was indicated that as far as anyone could tell, Dustin did not have a cell phone. I also think it was indicated that DH's cell phone locations had been checked. I am curious to know which, if any, of the other members of that side of the family(and their friends) had cell phones whose pings were checked. There may be others I inadvertently left off the list, but are you aware of which, if any, of these cell phone locations were checked? Thanks so much once again.

I honestly can't say as to who's were checked and who's weren't other than I can say AH (Payton's Dad) his was checked. Chessie tried early on to point the finger at him, I wonder if she still does? She asked in the only family meeting that we had with both counties LE about his alibi and he was cleared through other people and his cell pings. I hope they have checked ALL of theirs, I hope mine and Wally's also to make sure when they find her she can have justice!
:banghead:

I read somewhere that RSW was in TN doing National guard stuff, I think Brownlee is a truck driver but the others are residents and don't travel. I think it would be interesting to find brownlee's records. Because there are days that I think that Brittney ran away and others not so much. Steph do you know what Brownlee's alibi is for the day she went missing, I believe Brownlee is a truck driver, am I correct on this? And some of the pings in Styx River and Grand Bay were both at truck stops right? I pray daily for her return. Sorry if these questions have already been asked but I don't get a chance to check the web as often as I would like.

I read somewhere that RSW was in TN doing National guard stuff, I think Brownlee is a truck driver but the others are residents and don't travel. I think it would be interesting to find brownlee's records. Because there are days that I think that Brittney ran away and others not so much. Steph do you know what Brownlee's alibi is for the day she went missing, I believe Brownlee is a truck driver, am I correct on this? And some of the pings in Styx River and Grand Bay were both at truck stops right? I pray daily for her return. Sorry if these questions have already been asked but I don't get a chance to check the web as often as I would like.

It was Chessie that said (posted) that RSW was in TN on weekend training/manuvers the only problem with that is it was Wednsday that Brittney vanished and it only takes at most 9 hrs to get there so he wouldn't have been gone on Wed or Thurs more like Friday 6/1 the day DH shot himself. Plus he made a FB geochasing post around 3 am 5/31. I know he was back on that Monday as he trying to be there for both his sisters.

No I do not know Brownlee's alibi/whereabouts as he was not even being looked at in Brittney's disappearance. And once he became a player we asked and were told they would let us know and we're still waiting on that as well as many other questions to be answered by LE. But yes I know at one time he was a truck driver due to his prior charges in Baldwin Co. Do not know if he still was driving or not.

Truck stops were in the 5 mile radius of both of those pings yes.

I think RSW and Brownlee are very much involved. I would love to see those phone records.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Nice rock.

I can't believe she had a fundraiser to purchase a stone for Brittney and then went and dug a dang piece of clay out of the ground and painted it. Where did the money she raised go? That makes me :furious:

Attachments

• Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    634.3 KB · Views: 87
I can't believe she had a fundraiser to purchase a stone for Brittney and then went and dug a dang piece of clay out of the ground and painted it. Where did the money she raised go? That makes me :furious:

I am laughing at how bizarre it is. I mean who does this? There has to be a logical explanation because everyone at that fundraiser saw the rock. there just has to be

Big Hugs to BrittsStepMom and your family. There's a group of really fine people on this thread who have not given up. Blessings!

I can't tell you how many times I have come to Brittney's thread and just sat thinking about her. I've cried hearing what was going on in her young life. Many times I just don't know what to say anymore. It's been a whole year now.

My candle is lit and I'm sending up prayers that there's answers for Brittney soon.

I am laughing at how bizarre it is. I mean who does this? There has to be a logical explanation because everyone at that fundraiser saw the rock. there just has to be

They had painted the "rock" white before anyone got there. If I hadn't of seen the pic of it before it was painted I would not have guessed it was a chunk of dirt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

It is Bob's birthday tomorrow and I've been busy baking a cake (BIG thing for non-cook me), so I haven't had time to catch up.

But I do not think that rock is appropriate for a funny, feisty young woman like Brittney.

I'm getting a bit fed up with this sort of thing too.

It is Bob's birthday tomorrow and I've been busy baking a cake (BIG thing for non-cook me), so I haven't had time to catch up.

But I do not think that rock is appropriate for a funny, feisty young woman like Brittney.

I'm getting a bit fed up with this sort of thing too.

I agree!! Also, Happy Birthday Bob!! What kind of cake?

It was Chessie that said (posted) that RSW was in TN on weekend training/manuvers the only problem with that is it was Wednsday that Brittney vanished and it only takes at most 9 hrs to get there so he wouldn't have been gone on Wed or Thurs more like Friday 6/1 the day DH shot himself. Plus he made a FB geochasing post around 3 am 5/31. I know he was back on that Monday as he trying to be there for both his sisters.

RSBM - I'm not sure when you started following any of the threads here, but an acquaintance of RSW's had posted here earlier on (I think they did gaming together if I remember correctly) and I believe he pretty much confirmed what you just said and refuted what Chessie said. If I remember correctly, he said RSW left on Friday. It was noted at that time that the National Guard weekend didn't serve as an alibi for him because it would have been well after Brittney was last seen.

I agree!! Also, Happy Birthday Bob!! What kind of cake?

Ashamed to say, rolltidemom, it was a pack mix, multicoloured, and I brought it without knowing what it was because it was in German. But I posted a pic on Bob's thread of all the supplies I bought before I started baking.

And a poster popped up and told me it was a parrot cake. I managed to finish and decorate it too, and it's not that bad. That's nothing short of a miracle for me!

I am going to light the candles and post it on Bob's thread tomorrow. No-one can see the beautiful inside colours though - I forgot the decoration was going to hide all that.

Odd isn't it. Now the news says LE have backed away from that statement. I'll email the author of the article for clarification.

I'm quoting my post here because I heard back from the reporter. She was very nice with her quick reply! I shared and discussed the email with a mod and was given the go-ahead to post this:

"In so many words, this was the reporter's reply: BW was underage, so the gun couldn't be registered in her name. Family members admitted knowing she owned a gun, but would not comment on how it was obtained. When she asked Lowery about the statement which said BW's gun was used in DH's suicide, he denied any knowledge of a LE source issuing such a statement. Consequently, to this day, the reporter has been unable to confirm the gun's owner."

So, I guess we should not state for fact it was Brittney's gun. Thoughts? I have a few I'll give others the opportunity to post first. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne