AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, this was facebook postings. So we're probably getting into TOS stuff. I'd better drop the topic now to save the mods a headache. :banghead:

Maybe Steph could post about different leads they pursued? Which ones were dead ends and which ones left them wondering.

If the postings were on a news / media Facebook page, or on one of the suspects' pages, we're allowed to talk about it but we can't quote it verbatim, we have to paraphrase what was said. Don't worry, nothing we've posted is against TOS. ;) This is one story I haven't been able to stay away from, so I'm extra careful when I post as well as respond to other's posts. Haven't seen anything lately, at least since I came back to the threads a little while ago.

I believe DH Jr was parroting the neighbor's statement on television that she saw Brittney in a swing. Steph explained in an earlier post that was false information from the neighbor inserting herself to get on television. He was commenting on that video with the neighbor in it and the video has since been removed.

MOO

The non-mobile link to the news site's facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/423160057704265

Thanks Kate. That's what I was referring to. Maybe some of these "players" hit the airwaves pronto to shoo attention away from them & put the spotlight elsewhere. Maybe they tried as hard as they could to make Donnie look innocent bc they all knew they'd done some awful bad things that they were going down for. Maybe they knew if Donnie looked bad then they'd all look bad & they're scheming would be uncovered. Paul running his mouth came after Donnie was shot but before he himself was implicated.

Brittney Wood, still on our minds and still in our hearts.

Friday night we all light a candle. Right?

7.30, May 30th EST in my world, first candle alight. (I was going to try to sync lighting my candle to your time- where Brittney went missing, but I liked the idea of a candle burning for hours and hours- like the British Empire where the sun never set)

Dear Brittney, Steph, Wally and P,
I have been thinking and talking about you all day. (Well, all year, but more today than normal!) Tomorrow is the last day of our autumn, so when I got home I went outside with a torch to cut some early jonquils. Now, the rooms smells sweetly, and the candle is burning brightly, and I wish so hard that we had some answers.

30507_119150104779027_1556285_a.jpg

Thinking of Brittney ...

Good Morning, :seeya:

Today is already starting off as a trying day. I will do my best to answer your questions from last night as well as today. I will be in and out. I knew I should've taken the day off but the bills aren't concerned with what is going on in your life! :banghead:

Steph

F.Y.I It's hosted by Chessie and family. My MIL called me this morning and told me it was going to be a weenie roast (?) and wants me to bring Payton. The Hanke's and Hamilton's will NOT be there! We along with OUR Team Brittney will be in our own places of reflection lighting a candle for Brittney @ 7:30 pm

FYI - Even if I lived close to attend the vigil. I don't like hotdogs, lol. I definitely would choose to stay home and light a candle.

I'm also lighting a candle right now, I will remember Brittney all day! Brittney, we love you <3

When exactly did CW change her story about Brittney leaving on foot vs being picked up at home by Uncle Donnie? & who saw Britt get picked up?

She to this day still says Brittney walked out her yard and that DH must've picked her up at the end of her street. LE and the phone records is how we know he picked her up in that neighborhood (cell tower location) and grainy video footage of a Black SUV with 2 passangers leaving the neighborhood at same time.

No candles as I live in a house made of wood and straw. But here are some simple, pretty German daisies for you Brittney. Hope you are brought home soon.

BrittneyDaisies.jpg

I would Love that to be what happened. But I can't buy the theory that Donnie got or helped get Britt out of town. He and wife unemployed on food stamps renting their house that was behind in rent, truck note, 3 kids, his medicare went into affect the morning of said suicide. I heard 2 RX's they don't bring that kinda money. Not to mention they said all moneys Wendy said he should have on him at time of suicide was accounted for.

So his medicare just went into affect? I wonder if Wendy's errand that morning included a trip to the pharmacy to fill his RXs. An 80mg OxyContin can bring $80 a pill street value. Fill an RX of 60 pills and you have $4800. Anyone know the street value of methadone?

MOO

It is ten minutes to eight at night here in Germany, by the way. I'm not being impatient or anything.

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

If Scott Wood reported the abuse to the authorities back in February, then what would be the point of silencing Brittney in May? LE already knew the family secrets, although they said Brittney was the one who could tie it all together.

All the more reason to consider she may have left town. She'd testified in court before and it was a horrible experience for her. Her own grandmother called her a liar.

Hi everybody. Blistering day today to do yard work. My tan lines are all over the place & I'm not too happy about it lol ...

Hi Steph, wondering if you could answer something that's been itching me. I asked if the river/s was/were searched & dragged. You replied with the fact that the river was searched but not dragged, no divers. Well I'm wondering about sonar. Did searchers use sonar? Also, which rivers were searched? The reason I'm asking is bc if Brittney was weighted down then her body wouldn't have floated to the top once the release of gases takes place. I'm sorry to type this out. Truly.

Also, I'm wondering if searchers checked those Salvation Army bins (clothes donation bins) when initial searches started. Could someone have thrown Britt's clothes & her tote in with other clothing items? What else was supposedly in her tote?

I asked the other day what Britt's level of education is bc it could help people focus on what she'd be eligible for as far as employment is concerned. Without a diploma or GED she'd be limited. So for those that may believe she's alive, maybe they could search restaurants for waitressing, cooks, dishwasher, motels for maids, etc.

Please Don't be sorry for typing that. Believe me we have thought of so much worse (gators & such). I do believe they used sonar, Styx River is the only one I know that was searched. It was mentioned to search the lake/river where DH pulled up to and shot himself but I'm not sure if and how (sonar, boats) it was done. As far as the drop boxes that's a good question I had never thought about that. I would hope so. When we were in Styx River with KK they had so many ppl and teams I'm pretty sure they would've. The sad thing it's to late now if it wasn't done. I know every time in any of our searches if we came across any dumpsters, pits or empty dulapadated structures we checked them. But I can't remember running across any drop boxes.

Not really sure of the items in the bag Brittney left with other than make up (general) a red hair straightener and clothes. Best that I can remember she didn't even take her phone charger. The reason Chessie said the teal or pink bag is that both bags were missing from the house as well as the other items she really only remembered what she was wearing. It was LE that told her to look around her house and see what items of Brittney's are missing.

Thanks Kate. That's what I was referring to. Maybe some of these "players" hit the airwaves pronto to shoo attention away from them & put the spotlight elsewhere. Maybe they tried as hard as they could to make Donnie look innocent bc they all knew they'd done some awful bad things that they were going down for. Maybe they knew if Donnie looked bad then they'd all look bad & they're scheming would be uncovered. Paul running his mouth came after Donnie was shot but before he himself was implicated.

I also considered that he was grieving, confused and still in denial about his father. Although now with hindsight, since he has also been charged in the sex crimes, your theory makes more sense.

So his medicare just went into affect? I wonder if Wendy's errand that morning included a trip to the pharmacy to fill his RXs. An 80mg OxyContin can bring $80 a pill street value. Fill an RX of 60 pills and you have $4800. Anyone know the street value of methadone?

MOO

I was told it was Loratab 7.5mg street value $4 each and Oxycontin 60mg IDK street value of those and he got them mid month and that's when Britt got the new sim card 5/15/12 and mins for the phone. I never heard mention of methadone only the 2 pain meds for a bad back (disk I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne