AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
F.Y.I It's hosted by Chessie and family. My MIL called me this morning and told me it was going to be a weenie roast (?) and wants me to bring Payton. The Hanke's and Hamilton's will NOT be there! We along with OUR Team Brittney will be in our own places of reflection lighting a candle for Brittney @ 7:30 pm

Isn't Chessie going to unveil her Memorial Rock and Garden at this Vigil?

F.Y.I It's hosted by Chessie and family. My MIL called me this morning and told me it was going to be a weenie roast (?) and wants me to bring Payton. The Hanke's and Hamilton's will NOT be there! We along with OUR Team Brittney will be in our own places of reflection lighting a candle for Brittney @ 7:30 pm

Bless your heart. I don't blame you for skipping Chessie's Memorial Vigil/weenie roast. ??

Please don't ever give up hope. I really think there's a chance Brittney left town. Those last messages on facebook may have scared her. I found this little item on an article that gives me hope she took off.

THE UNCLE

"He was a very smart, charismatic, and manipulative individual. So I truly believe that, again, yes, he knew I was actively searching for her," said (Detective) Winberg.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

Maybe, just maybe, Brittney went to Donnie knowing poop was about to hit the fan. Donnie knew LE was looking for her, so he helped her leave town.

Isn't Chessie going to unveil her Memorial Rock and Garden at this Vigil?

I've heard that's the plan. Memorial rock, memorial garden, T-Shirts, bracelets, and weenie roast. The article did refer to it as an 'event'. I don't know what else there will be....I've also heard this a Fund Raiser.

Bless your heart. I don't blame you for skipping Chessie's Memorial Vigil/weenie roast. ??

Please don't ever give up hope. I really think there's a chance Brittney left town. Those last messages on facebook may have scared her. I found this little item on an article that gives me hope she took off.

THE UNCLE

"He was a very smart, charismatic, and manipulative individual. So I truly believe that, again, yes, he knew I was actively searching for her," said (Detective) Winberg.

Maybe, just maybe, Brittney went to Donnie knowing poop was about to hit the fan. Donnie knew LE was looking for her, so he helped her leave town.

I would Love that to be what happened. But I can't buy the theory that Donnie got or helped get Britt out of town. He and wife unemployed on food stamps renting their house that was behind in rent, truck note, 3 kids, his medicare went into affect the morning of said suicide. I heard 2 RX's they don't bring that kinda money. Not to mention they said all moneys Wendy said he should have on him at time of suicide was accounted for.

Hi everybody. Blistering day today to do yard work. My tan lines are all over the place & I'm not too happy about it lol ...

Hi Steph, wondering if you could answer something that's been itching me. I asked if the river/s was/were searched & dragged. You replied with the fact that the river was searched but not dragged, no divers. Well I'm wondering about sonar. Did searchers use sonar? Also, which rivers were searched? The reason I'm asking is bc if Brittney was weighted down then her body wouldn't have floated to the top once the release of gases takes place. I'm sorry to type this out. Truly.

Also, I'm wondering if searchers checked those Salvation Army bins (clothes donation bins) when initial searches started. Could someone have thrown Britt's clothes & her tote in with other clothing items? What else was supposedly in her tote?

I asked the other day what Britt's level of education is bc it could help people focus on what she'd be eligible for as far as employment is concerned. Without a diploma or GED she'd be limited. So for those that may believe she's alive, maybe they could search restaurants for waitressing, cooks, dishwasher, motels for maids, etc.

THE UNCLE

Re my bold... I still think this is maybe why DH & WWH dropped Britt from their family plan & she got a prepaid sim...

When exactly did CW change her story about Brittney leaving on foot vs being picked up at home by Uncle Donnie? & who saw Britt get picked up?

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

Steph, this is an article that has a lot of quotes from LE. It raises so many questions as it seems to contradict what we thought we knew. I'm sure you've read it and wondered if you'd like to comment on anything you might find concerning.

This part has always puzzled me. Do you know who Brittney contacted after she went missing?

"All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” Levy said. "We don’t have any reason to believe that Brittney is not alive and we are continuing to investigate this as missing person.”

Levy added the MPD has not received any information to indicate Wood is forcibly being held captive and said friends and family has been cooperative, although they have provided some "questionable” information.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said."

Anyone else remember the facebook chatter that Brittney was seen after she was reported missing? I think it might be down in the parking lot thread.

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

Steph, this is an article that has a lot of quotes from LE. It raises so many questions as it seems to contradict what we thought we knew. I'm sure you've read it and wondered if you'd like to comment on anything you might find concerning.

This part has always puzzled me. Do you know who Brittney contacted after she went missing?

"All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” Levy said. "We don’t have any reason to believe that Brittney is not alive and we are continuing to investigate this as missing person.”

Levy added the MPD has not received any information to indicate Wood is forcibly being held captive and said friends and family has been cooperative, although they have provided some "questionable” information.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said."

Anyone else remember the facebook chatter that Brittney was seen after she was reported missing? I think it might be down in the parking lot thread.

I didn't see it on FB (that doesn't mean it wasn't there - it just means I didn't see it) but I did read a comment by Donald Jr that she was seen in the hospital after DH was shot.

OH wait! I read it on his FB (donald Jr) too. So it was said a few times.

I didn't see it on FB (that doesn't mean it wasn't there - it just means I didn't see it) but I did read a comment by Donald Jr that she was seen in the hospital after DH was shot.

Yea, Donald Jr.'s post is still on WKRG's facebook page. He was adamant about it. Not sure what to make of that.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/423160057704265

What I was remembering, was she was seen in a car with a guy driving around Grand Bay. I'll try to find where we discussed it.

I'm just having the hardest time giving up hope that she's alive.

ETA: found the mention: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5

Hi Kitty!

Re my bold...
I've followed this since the beginning & I was a diehard when these threads first started - I've never read that Brittney was seen in the hospital. Could you maybe be confused with what Paul said about Britt being seen with another man at the house while his dad was in the hospital dying? I remember Paul posting that, he was sticking up for his dad bc people were insinuating his father had something to do with Britt's disappearance.

Here's what I'm talking about... This is from WKRG's FB story dated June 7, 2012...
https://m.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/423160057704265

Read all of the comments, including the previous ones. Its all there. Paul has a few posts.

gliving - good minds and all that lol, we must have been posting at the same time.

Yea, Donald Jr.'s post is still on WKRG's facebook page. He was adamant about it. Not sure what to make of that.

https://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/423160057704265

What I was remembering, was she was seen in a car with a guy driving around town. I'll try to find where we discussed it.

I'm just having the hardest time giving up hope that she's alive.

ETA: found the mention: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #5

He wasn't adamant about her being seen in the hospital. He was adamant about her being seen at the house with another man while his dad was in the hospital. Only thing is that the sighting of the girl at the house was ruled out. It wasn't Brittney, it was either the neighbor or neighbors friend, I forget.

gliving, I'm glad you posted that link about the white truck predator story. So this was ruled out? Or no? Did le ever catch the predator?

He wasn't adamant about her being seen in the hospital. He was adamant about her being seen at the house with another man while his dad was in the hospital. Only thing is that the sighting of the girl at the house was ruled out. It wasn't Brittney, it was either the neighbor or neighbors friend, I forget.

Not sure I'd believe much of what Donald Paul Holland has to say. :twocents:

What I was posting about were the facebook posts regarding Brittney being seen in Grand Bay.

I'am the type of person that goes on gut feelings & my gut tells me britt is out there somewhere. I truly in my heart feel that she is alive and that she will come home. I'll pray for her every night till she makes it back.

Hi Kitty!

Re my bold...
I've followed this since the beginning & I was a diehard when these threads first started - I've never read that Brittney was seen in the hospital. Could you maybe be confused with what Paul said about Britt being seen with another man at the house while his dad was in the hospital dying? I remember Paul posting that, he was sticking up for his dad bc people were insinuating his father had something to do with Britt's disappearance.

Here's what I'm talking about... This is from WKRG's FB story dated June 7, 2012...
https://m.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/423160057704265

Read all of the comments, including the previous ones. Its all there. Paul has a few posts.
Yes yes that's what I meant - I got it confused. Sorry everyone!! Thank you Jersey

Not sure I'd believe much of what Donald Paul Holland has to say. :twocents:

What I was posting about were the facebook posts regarding Brittney being seen in Grand Bay.

I thought the meth guy was deemed questionable. Is that what you're referring to? Ugggh, I'm having a hard time remembering if it was proven or not. Its not you, I'm sure its me bc I've had alot on my plate lately...stressed. ;) I truly forget.

I thought the meth guy was deemed questionable. Is that what you're referring to? Ugggh, I'm having a hard time remembering if it was proven or not. Its not you, I'm sure its me bc I've had alot on my plate lately...stressed. ;) I truly forget.

Heh, this was facebook postings. So we're probably getting into TOS stuff. I'd better drop the topic now to save the mods a headache. :banghead:

Maybe Steph could post about different leads they pursued? Which ones were dead ends and which ones left them wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne