AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.
I have started answering questions from last night. And yes I have seen things I would love to clear up so we are all on the same page and can move forward y'all have had some great input and have thought of things that NEVER crossed my mind, Thank you all for being so kind. And caring for Britt and my family.

I will answer to the best of my knowledge and my notes I am not trying to bash anyone "players" so forgive me if it sounds that way

Stephanie

Thank you Chatty!

I would really like to know who found the battery, LE or maybe it was WWH when she had the truck detailed? I'm not convinced the battery belongs to Brittney, hence the reason I think it is important who found the battery.
This is what CW told me about the battery. WWH called her after she got the truck back from LE her and friend same friend that made the 911 call about suicide while WWH was texting on DH's phone and deleting things, helped her clean the truck.

WWH claims that she found the battery between the front seat and console and CW claimed she asked if it has scratches on it? CW claimed that she remembers her common law husband scratching it trying to get it out of the phone not long before BW vanished.
IMO WWH could've put those scratches on there if that story about them even happened. How can CW remember scratches on a battery when she don't even remember that she was mad at BW when she left that night? Not to mention that DH, BW & WWH all had the same kind of phone!

SUCH a good answer and something I totally forgot about. I like how Wendy was making it seem like Brittney had become a recent bother to their finances (gas, car rides, phone bill) when now it looks like she was just stating these things to cover up things.
IMO looking back from the night BW vanished it seems that WWH was making up her alibis and trying to keep the attention off herself.

She was trying to erase things on the phone I remember her FB conversations

This is what CW told me about the battery. WWH called her after she got the truck back from LE her and friend same friend that made the 911 call about suicide while WWH was texting on DH's phone and deleting things, helped her clean the truck.

WWH claims that she found the battery between the front seat and console and CW claimed she asked if it has scratches on it? CW claimed that she remembers her common law husband scratching it trying to get it out of the phone not long before BW vanished.
IMO WWH could've put those scratches on there if that story about them even happened. How can CW remember scratches on a battery when she don't even remember that she was mad at BW when she left that night? Not to mention that DH, BW & WWH all had the same kind of phone!

Thank you for answering this nagging question. I suspected WWH had found the battery that allegedly belongs to Brittney. From your post, it doesn't seem like CW even looked at the battery before claiming it was Brittney's. Do you know if WWH kept the battery or turned it over to LE?

I agree, the battery could have belonged to either of the 3 that had the same phone. They likely had the same phone problem and the scratches are a result of having to remove the battery to reboot the phone. Actually, I don't believe the battery belonged to Brittney because I don't know how Brittney's phone could ping in Grand Bay w/o a battery.

No she did not get in another vehicle phone pings and records show that they traveled together and for over 4 hrs they sat at the Styx River house where she was having text conversations with more than one person. He was having conversations also. As far as the truck nothing was found in there (that LE told us) to be believed as signs of struggle only things like her hair on the seat which co-insides with knowing he picked her up.

So they were both busy texting for 4 hours. I wonder to who and what about. I guess that LE knows? I don't recall anyone coming forward to say they had a text from Brit, so I guess it was someone who didn't want to be known.

So they were both busy texting for 4 hours. I wonder to who and what about. I guess that LE knows? I don't recall anyone coming forward to say they had a text from Brit, so I guess it was someone who didn't want to be known.

That's very interesting isn't it.

Thing is I don't feel DH murdered Brittney!

Good point! TY

LE should know from records who was on the receiving end of the messages, but not necessarily the actual text conversation. Interesting, WWH was deleting messages from DH's phone and Brittney is missing along with her phone. Anyone want to guess who was on the receiving end? I would bet if Brittney's phone is ever found those messages are gone too. What was on DH's phone that was so incriminating that his wife felt the need to delete while her husband sat bleeding to death?

How can CW remember scratches on a battery when she don't even remember that she was mad at BW when she left that night? Not to mention that DH, BW & WWH all had the same kind of phone!

I snipped part of your post to save this part. Do you know why CW was mad at Brittney when she left? Because we have CW on record saying Brittney was as happy as could be when she left that evening. I'd sooner believe Brittney left in a huff.

""She was happy as she could be. She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood."

fox10tv.com 22 Jun 2012

Chessie's constant "fibbing" aggravates me to no end. Each time she "fibs" makes me wonder all the more what she's hiding.

WH and I were very surprised about the gun, we were told on the morning of 6/2 by CW about it, had never heard anything of it before that. WH had spoken to BW on the phone in the afternoon 5/29 nothing seemed out of sorts that day. BW actually had PH @ CW's at that time, so that's the last time BW & PH where together :(

Thank you! The gun that Chessie passes off as no big deal. Said Brittney had abusive boyfriends in the past. Well, Brittney wasn't going to be anywhere near the old boyfriends that night. Besides, why not carry mace like every other girl does for self protection. No, she carries a gun; the gun that Donnie later uses to shoot himself. Which is so stupid because any one who knows guns, knows this little pistol may not do the job.

So Brittney conveniently has the gun that Donnie uses, and conveniently leaves the battery to her cell phone in his truck. Never mind that her phone somehow pings with out a battery.

I'm so glad you've chosen to share what you know. Because the sooner we can shovel out the pile of manure we've been told, the sooner we'll find Brittney.

Thank you for answering this nagging question. I suspected WWH had found the battery that allegedly belongs to Brittney. From your post, it doesn't seem like CW even looked at the battery before claiming it was Brittney's. Do you know if WWH kept the battery or turned it over to LE?

I agree, the battery could have belonged to either of the 3 that had the same phone. They likely had the same phone problem and the scratches are a result of having to remove the battery to reboot the phone. Actually, I don't believe the battery belonged to Brittney because I don't know how Brittney's phone could ping in Grand Bay w/o a battery.
WWH gave the battery to CW and CW said she tried to give it to LE but they didn't want it cause there was No way to know who the battery belonged to. And LE removed a large number of phones complete and torn up ones from the Holland house and that truck I don't really see them missing a battery JMO

A belated welcome to BrittStepMon! I can't tell you how happy we are to have you here with us.
I too, think of Brittney, and her family, every single day. There one day, and then not a word. (Except the trickle of darkness about her maternal family and their legal status) I try, but probably cannot come close to knowing what you and her dad are going through. Many times we have been so very glad to know your efforts.
Have LE hinted at any time period in terms of other charges being laid? These things seem to take so long.
LE (BCSO) continues to tell us is an ongoing investigation and more arrest are to follow, by my count with Fox10's special report, AP said more than a dozen suspects well 6 have already been charged I'm still waiting for the next 6.

She was trying to erase things on the phone I remember her FB conversations
WWH erased things on DH's phone and deleted over 5 mins of BW v/m's when she finally was able to hack into BW v/m.

No, I have copies of both or their phone records and I know exactly who they both were speaking to. BW was text DH was both text and talk. And yes LE knows thry have all the records.

I snipped part of your post to save this part. Do you know why CW was mad at Brittney when she left? Because we have CW on record saying Brittney was as happy as could be when she left that evening. I'd sooner believe Brittney left in a huff.

""She was happy as she could be. She wasn't upset at all. She walked out of my yard carrying a blue bag and just i thought she was going to a friend's (house.) That was the last time I saw her,” said Wood."

fox10tv.com 22 Jun 2012

Chessie's constant "fibbing" aggravates me to no end. Each time she "fibs" makes me wonder all the more what she's hiding.
I have no idea why Chessie made that statement I have questioned her about it and got the answer that IDK what I talking about. The way it went was Paul was going out of town that evening to work Britt had only been staying there a few days to a week tops (she did NOT live there) Chessie wanted Britt to help her with her 2 small babies and Britt said NO, I'm not. I'm going to stay with a friend (that I do know). Chessie called me around 7:45-8 pm 5/30 telling me what happened. I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, the bad thing is I can't prove any of this it's her memory against mine and that's fine. But I did tell LE All of this in the beginning.

Thank you! The gun that Chessie passes off as no big deal. Said Brittney had abusive boyfriends in the past. Well, Brittney wasn't going to be anywhere near the old boyfriends that night. Besides, why not carry mace like every other girl does for self protection. No, she carries a gun; the gun that Donnie later uses to shoot himself. Which is so stupid because any one who knows guns, knows this little pistol may not do the job.

So Brittney conveniently has the gun that Donnie uses, and conveniently leaves the battery to her cell phone in his truck. Never mind that her phone somehow pings with out a battery.

I'm so glad you've chosen to share what you know. Because the sooner we can shovel out the pile of manure we've been told, the sooner we'll find Brittney.
Hi Gliving!! I have shoveled through that pile of manure so many times it's unreal. Even sifted through it with friends from WS and we still haven't found her.

I'm still learning my way around and all the lingo, I was told it was OK for me to use their names if they have been in the news. That's such a load off I felt odd calling Brittney BW I always called her Britt or Brittney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne