DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie,
welcome-2fh31t4.gif

to Websleuths!

I would love to know what the relationship between Brit and Donald was.
For some reason my brain keeps telling me he would not harm her. Which is odd because he harmed his own children.
I don't know!

Why was she with him so much she knew about the charges im sure.
Also how long were these two close?

Hi Stephanie!

Question...

Right before DH killed himself, WWH stayed with a friend that also acted as a facilitator (of sort) for WWH & DH to stay with their kids (as a getaway somewhat), even though WWH wasn't supposed to allow the children around DH. How was this allowed or permitted to go without an arrest? I mean, why didnt this friend face obstruction or endangering the welfare of a child knowing that she facilitated a visitation with DH & his children? I'm assuming he wasn't only supposed to stay away from his daughter, but I'm thinking his underage sons as well. WWH would have been advised not to have any children around DH until everything was investigated & he was cleared for visitation. Or no?

Stephanie, is it true CW & fam have a pill problem & that DH was their supplier? Was he a doctor shopper? Or were others his doctor shoppers but he sold for profit? Or was this all rumor?

Stephanie, I just want to say that all of us here know that nobody is perfect or without sin. Literally. Nobody judges, especially for the worst. I'd just like go say its wonderful how you & your husband haven't given up. You both forge forward no matter what's been thrown at you or tossed in your way as a roadblock. Keep rising above. Keep moving forward. Keep on keeping on. Its so nice to see that none of the bullchit has buckled either of you. That deserves kudos.

Steph, in the very first search for Beitt, a pair of panties were found in the woods. Have those panties been ruled out as evidence? I'm assuming they have?

I would love to know what the relationship between Brit and Donald was.
For some reason my brain keeps telling me he would not harm her. Which is odd because he harmed his own children.
I don't know!

Why was she with him so much she knew about the charges im sure.
Also how long were these two close?
DH was around for many years Chessie said she'd known him since she was 6. DH dated all the Wood sisters other than Chessie (she claims) at one time or another but over 14 yrs ago when he and Wendy hooked up he was around from then on.

As far as DH not being capable of hurting Britt, I believed he loved her but also from what we have learned his kind of love was Sick and Depraved so I DO believe he was capable of hurting(killing) her, but he's not the only one in that family that could IMO. They all knew what Britt was capable of @ 12 yrs old and I'm sure life in prison didn't look good to them, She now had 7 more years on here life and a LOT more spunk.

I can Not wrap my mind around why she hung out with him like she did, knowing the things we now believe she knew.

Steph, le has everyone's phone records...right? Did anyone/everyone have the www on their cell plans?

Hi Stephanie!

Question...

Right before DH killed himself, WWH stayed with a friend that also acted as a facilitator (of sort) for WWH & DH to stay with their kids (as a getaway somewhat), even though WWH wasn't supposed to allow the children around DH. How was this allowed or permitted to go without an arrest? I mean, why didnt this friend face obstruction or endangering the welfare of a child knowing that she facilitated a visitation with DH & his children? I'm assuming he wasn't only supposed to stay away from his daughter, but I'm thinking his underage sons as well. WWH would have been advised not to have any children around DH until everything was investigated & he was cleared for visitation. Or no?
Alabama is a back woods state first off, he was only ordered to stay away from his daughter because the other 2 children didn't accuse him they did not order him to stay away from them. He only saw the other children the daughter wasn't living with WWH at that time either.

Alabama is a back woods state first off, he was only ordered to stay away from his daughter because the other 2 children didn't accuse him they did not order him to stay away from them. He only saw the other children the daughter wasn't living with WWH at that time either.

Jesus that's flat out crazy. I swear I thought I read WWH was advised to keep the boys away as well. Darn it that infuriates me. Seriously. All children should be kept away from an accused person (for sex crimes involving minors) until preliminary investigations are done. Doesn't make sense. Gosh...

Stephanie, is it true CW & fam have a pill problem & that DH was their supplier? Was he a doctor shopper? Or were others his doctor shoppers but he sold for profit? Or was this all rumor?
Not sure what I can really answer on this question. I too heard the rumors but I never saw any pills being passed or sold. But I know that he Always had money to give if Britt asked for it. I know he had a bad back and heart problems and went to many Dr's. I can't say weather or not anyone of them have a pill, pot or meth problems, but I can say I nor Wally would fail a drug test if ever asked to take one.

Stephanie, I just want to say that all of us here know that nobody is perfect or without sin. Literally. Nobody judges, especially for the worst. I'd just like go say its wonderful how you & your husband haven't given up. You both forge forward no matter what's been thrown at you or tossed in your way as a roadblock. Keep rising above. Keep moving forward. Keep on keeping on. Its so nice to see that none of the bullchit has buckled either of you. That deserves kudos.
Thank you, I do it ALL for Brittney and Payton. I loved Brittney from the moment I met her. I have felt from day 1 of this mess that she needed a voice and I will be that for her!

Not sure what I can really answer on this question. I too heard the rumors but I never saw any pills being passed or sold. But I know that he Always had money to give if Britt asked for it. I know he had a bad back and heart problems and went to many Dr's. I can't say weather or not anyone of them have a pill, pot or meth problems, but I can say I nor Wally would fail a drug test if ever asked to take one.

I believe you.

I'm one of the posters here that's questioned from the beginning how DH ALWAYS seemed to have money. Disability doesn't pay that much. Imo its not too farfetched to think the rumors of his "sales" could hold merit.

Truck payment, insurance, mortgage, prescriptions, healthcare, gas, food, clothes, kids - the cat always seemed to have money & welfare can't pay all that much.

DH was around for many years Chessie said she'd known him since she was 6. DH dated all the Wood sisters other than Chessie (she claims) at one time or another but over 14 yrs ago when he and Wendy hooked up he was around from then on.

As far as DH not being capable of hurting Britt, I believed he loved her but also from what we have learned his kind of love was Sick and Depraved so I DO believe he was capable of hurting(killing) her, but he's not the only one in that family that could IMO. They all knew what Britt was capable of @ 12 yrs old and I'm sure life in prison didn't look good to them, She now had 7 more years on here life and a LOT more spunk.

I can Not wrap my mind around why she hung out with him like she did, knowing the things we now believe she knew.

I do believe him capable of killing. My gut instinct on this one is that he did not harm HER. Unfortunately he is not around to tell the tale im sure he would have many to tell.

I just don't understand why he would run to her if she called or he would give her money if she needed...

.......................Blackmail..............????

That would sure be a kicker don't ya think?

Steph, in the very first search for Beitt, a pair of panties were found in the woods. Have those panties been ruled out as evidence? I'm assuming they have?
Yes they were ruled out. To this day NOTHING that Chessie said Britt left with has been found Nothing!

Steph, what do you think of LE's comment that Brittney is the gold nugget in their sex abuse case? Had she been contacted by LE for a statement? Or did they have other evidence that led to her?

Jesus that's flat out crazy. I swear I thought I read WWH was advised to keep the boys away as well. Darn it that infuriates me. Seriously. All children should be kept away from an accused person (for sex crimes involving minors) until preliminary investigations are done. Doesn't make sense. Gosh...
I can say once DK was arrested the first time I myself called DHR that's our CPS and informed them that he was back at home with his minor child and I was told by DHR that unless and until he is accused of harming that child they would Not remove said minor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne