AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 6:24 pm central time. And WWH is still in jail the GPS monitoring office is closed for the weekend so she will have to at least spend 3 more nights in jail.:rockon:

On the booking site her bond is still listed as $25,000 :jail:

Nothing so far from local news if the judge has ruled on reinstating the $200,000 bond.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/bond_reduced_from_200000_to_25.html

snip-The judge also ordered Holland not to contact the victim or the victim's family. Bishop also wrote that she can't have any contact with any children under the age of 18.

If Holland gets out of jail on bond, she must wear an electronic monitor.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/da-misunderstanding-led-to-lower-bond

Snip-As for Holland's current bond agreement, she must wear an ankle monitoring device and have no contact with children under 18 or the victims.

UMMMM we have seen how well those ankle thingys work! lol

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/bond_reduced_from_200000_to_25.html

snip-The judge also ordered Holland not to contact the victim or the victim's family. Bishop also wrote that she can't have any contact with any children under the age of 18.

If Holland gets out of jail on bond, she must wear an electronic monitor.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/da-misunderstanding-led-to-lower-bond

Snip-As for Holland's current bond agreement, she must wear an ankle monitoring device and have no contact with children under 18 or the victims.

BBM - You know this always gets me heated. Britt was 19 when she disappeared. If you have to tell someone to have no contact with children under the age of 18 why the hell are you letting them out? In my opinion, someone who can rape a 12 yo is capable of raping anyone regardless of age. It is said that perps became more confident each time they commit a crime. I personally think all these people are dangerous. I wonder if the judge can take Brittney's disappearance in consideration when making their decision? Brittney was a victim of these scums and has been missing for a over a year after last being seen with the alleged ring leader. In my opinion, that speaks volumes especially when you also have the alleged ring leaders wife intimidating a victim.

Good Morning.

I have something to tell you guys that isn't easy for me to do. In the true spirit of being fair, honest, and open about everything I can concerning Brittney. I need to let y'all know that Wally was arrested last night.

Attachments

• 62313.JPG
    62313.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 193
Steph, I'm so sorry. You don't need anything else on your plate. Thank you for your transparency.

I'm sorry to hear that too Steph. At least this isn't a distraction from Brittney's missing status and not relevant to her disappearance so we don't have to dwell on it. Unlike the charges other family members are facing, which are highly relevant to Brittney's case, imo.

Keep your chin up, as we say over my way. Keep up the good work for Brittney.

I am so sorry Steph. This is the last thing you needed. Sometimes good people get into bad situations, I am sure the stress of Brittney's disappearance didn't help.

Be strong for the children and lets hope this gets sorted out the best way for everyone.

ETA and thanks for letting us know, very good of you.

Steph. ...Thank you for being the person you are! Brittney is very blessed having you as her voice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

:hug: Steph,

Thinking of you and yours, and sending good thoughts your way!

Bless you, Steph. ... I have always been so impressed with how you handle yourself. Brittney is indeed lucky to have you.

Sending best wishes to you across the miles,
LadyNRed

Lash, just for reference purposes, Brittney was 19 when she went missing.

Good Morning.

I have something to tell you guys that isn't easy for me to do. In the true spirit of being fair, honest, and open about everything I can concerning Brittney. I need to let y'all know that Wally was arrested last night.

So sorry steph!! :( At least it has nothing too do with the wood clan. I'am sure as you know it could always be worse. Keep your head up.

is there a summary of this case anywhere? I'm trying to get caught up...
steph, sorry he was arrested... from what i can tell you are decent, I'm not sure what he was arrested for but it can't be as bad as what I've been reading about....

is there a summary of this case anywhere? I'm trying to get caught up...
steph, sorry he was arrested... from what i can tell you are decent, I'm not sure what he was arrested for but it can't be as bad as what I've been reading about....

The article and videos at this link might help you get up to speed with the case:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/special_reports/special-report-missing-brittney

This article includes a TimeLine:

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/timeline_the_search_for_brittn.html

Hope that helps! :)

Steph, you're in our thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:

I really think this case could be one where a large reward would result in information. Because of the mess initially, it would be a very hard task for loved ones to raise one through normal methods now.

I wonder if there are charities that offer grants or something? I know many parents of victims have set up charitable foundations, and I thought there might be one offering rewards on behalf of missing people somewhere.

Having a large reward offered by an impeccable source might really catch some people's attention. What does everyone else think?

I really think this case could be one where a large reward would result in information. Because of the mess initially, it would be a very hard task for loved ones to raise one through normal methods now.

I wonder if there are charities that offer grants or something? I know many parents of victims have set up charitable foundations, and I thought there might be one offering rewards on behalf of missing people somewhere.

Having a large reward offered by an impeccable source might really catch some people's attention. What does everyone else think?

Zwiebel - My opinion is that the reward is totally a 'non-issue' in this case. Those with the info wouldn't qualify for the reward because they are the guilty ones - I believe there are only 2-3 (family members) who know the truth. If anyone else knew anything, I think they would have already spoken up .....$1500 reward money seems like it would be a fortune to most of the folks I'm aware of in this case.
As far as the charitable foundations, I think Chessie has taken care of any hope of outside help with her lies, distortions, and support of her brother, sister, and brother in law.

:moo:
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads