AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I get it.....

I am in Mobile and as far as I know, it has not been reported via MSM

Sadly, Metro doesn't post the date or time an inmate has been released. I hate I didn't think to check it last night before I went to bed, but that was the first thing I did this am and was floored to see that she got to go home!!

That's what I'd like to know. He had to come up with $6500 which is 10% of her $65,000 bond!!!! That is a lot of money IMO!!!

Paul is going to get her out of jail then get hr a lwyer to get her out of this mess then get another lawyer to sue. He thinks its family members seeking revenge. This is getting very very interesting, not that it always hasn't been .

I noticed the accusation aimed at family. I don't suppose they count Steph and WH as 'family'; CW was still sticking up for her son and brother, so I'm guessing the rift is with her sisters or brother-in-law?

Do you think we are going to see a Wood War? It won't be pleasant, but if some information about Brittney gets spilled in the process, I'm all for it.

That's what I'd like to know. He had to come up with $6500 which is 10% of her $65,000 bond!!!! That is a lot of money IMO!!!

Yet the reward for Brittney is only $1,500? And they had to fundraise for that?

I thought they were on welfare. If you have that much in savings in England, you have to use it first before you qualify for benefits. Alabama taxes must be high!

Yet the reward for Brittney is only $1,500? And they had to fundraise for that?

I thought they were on welfare. If you have that much in savings in England, you have to use it first before you qualify for benefits. Alabama taxes must be high!

Makes ya go Hummmmm!

All they could afford to buy Britt for her memorial was a rock which they probably got off the side of the road.

Makes ya go Hummmmm!

Well if the money they are making is "under the table" so too speak the state wouldn't no about that. Or he could have gotten A loan? Poor Brittney, if this was my daughter I wouldn't waste time or money on vigils or rocks. I would be out there spending every dime on searches and whatever else it took too bring her home! A rock in the yard did nothing too help brittney!

But where are they getting the money?

Exactly. I tried searching what public assistance is in Mobile. Noticed CW lives in a single family home? Not sure what public assistance includes, does it pay one's rent, utilities, food, is there cash involved? If cash, how much is handed to the family appx?

Do either CW or her husband work? Please correct me where I am wrong, simply cannot figure out how a family on public assistance would be able to come up with 6500.00 so fast? And if this money was 'on hand', how?

My thinking is there is a cash business (money making activities). CW simply doesn't appear needy.

My brain is so confused. Just wish they would find BW.

Blessings

The fact CW has been bailed so quick suggests two things to me:

1) They didn't draw on all their own resources to put up money for Brittney's reward.
2) They were afraid someone might claim the money if they did.

Well if the money they are making is "under the table" so too speak the state wouldn't no about that. Or he could have gotten A loan? Poor Brittney, if this was my daughter I wouldn't waste time or money on vigils or rocks. I would be out there spending every dime on searches and whatever else it took too bring her home! A rock in the yard did nothing too help brittney!

Chessie hasn't done much of anything to find her daughter! All that crying at the jail "booo hoooo How will I find my daughter if im in here? booo hoooo!

Puke LOL

I think they get so much money for the month. Food stamps, and I don't know what else Medical is another. There is also a reason she never married. Maybe she collects on the kids tooo because she is a single mom.

No, she was not transferred to Baldwin County.

Do you have any idea what happens to children in a case like this in Mobile? If a parent is charged with a serious offence against a child, do their own children get someone from social services to watch over them?

It seems crazy to me that an adult facing charges like that should be free to go home to children. An ankle bracelet wouldn't provide them with any protection at all. I'm dreading that in years to come, there are going to be other children from this family standing up in court, bringing adults to justice on their own because the adults responsible for taking care of them, failed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nlgal68