AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a video yet of her court hearing today? i keep looking around but nothing.

If you're in the area and see any of the items she was last seen with - please do not touch it and please i beg you, call mobile. Even if you aren't sure! Anything is better than what if's.

What items? A teal maybe pink back pack? Flip flops? Brittney left nothing behind.

I don't know quite how to put this, but pedo type sexual deviancy isn't everyone's cup of tea in this family? I mean, surely it takes a "special" type of person to find any type of "satisfaction" from any sort of act of sodomy on a child? (Rather than pure revulsion?)
I know evil doesn't make sense, but I cannot understand how all these people participated in these acts. The only way I can make sense of it is for some other gain, (other than sexual gratification that is), which would probably be *advertiser censored* based, but surely there would be some evidence of such that LE would have in their hot hands by now, and have acted on?
(I don't reckon LE would sit on that, and risk further distribution)
And, it seems to me to successfully run any sort of child sex "business", be that *advertiser censored*, or prostitution, or lawd knows what else, would take some sort of smarts that these people just do not seem to have...
Now I think it as likely that DH was killed as it is that he killed himself. If Brittney was with him that night, and was murdered, I cannot think of why her body has not been found by now. Surely the easiest thing, if she were shot, (oh Steph, I am so sorry), was to leave her body somewhere where it would be quickly found, and try to make it seem that DH had murdered her before suiciding?
Does anyone think that LE will revisit DH's suicide?

Astrokitty, I cannot wait to hear what drugs you might think Chessie has been taking!

minusfour: i'm waiting on someone to link me to her court hearing that everyone is talking about. i'll give my lil' ole opinion once i see it. while she was led into jail, i did note her weird jerky movements once inside but other than her lack of tears and fake cry - she just appeared stunned. her words reflect it. at that time she totally believed someone that's already in jail implicated her.

paul looked sober though. clear eyed etc.

sad-smiley-019.gif
"But...I don't want to be in jail."

violent-smiley-087.gif

i think it's rather .. 'interesting' that her fb suddenly had been locked down tight. I'm guessing Paul did that for her. Trust me, I ran right over there!

"Friday morning, a judge granted Wood a $65,000 bond. As of 10:30 a.m. Friday, Wood remained behind bars.

"It's something. Every month someone gets accused. Every month. I know for a fact my wife didn't do nothing like this. I've been with her 12 years," said Chessie Wood's husband Paul Housekenecht. "The one that's accusing she's hardly seen her since I've been with her. They come to my house stay five, 10 minutes then leave.""

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/Chessie-Wood-Granted-65K-Bond/mACZm4cWE0uruwU7eEr4fg.cspx

Paul needs to quit talking. People dropping by for 5 - 10 minutes then leaving. What are they doing at your house Paul?

I watched him say that and it went right over my head. :whoosh: Guess it's my tired brain. Thanks for pointing it out.

BBM=Bolded by Me

Just seeing all those mugshots being shown on the news down there freaks me out! All one family! Not even distant aunts& uncles. They all live around each other, all see each other frequently. I've never seen that many lined up in one family. Honestly a pit of vipers!!
If chessie does'nt have incest charge would that mean her victim was'nt related to her?? Tia.
I pray these people didn't think so far ahead when they planned Brittney's "disapperance" and dh's "suicide" and they didn't have time or the where withall to scrub other evience tho I know they did off cell phones. But these arn't rocket scientisits or money mougals, no way did they get rid of evrything.

:seeya:
Good Morning,
I'm sneaking on as Payton is still asleep so I have just a few short mins but I will be on this afternoon I PROMISE!!!

I haven't had a chance to read any post :blushing:
And can't wait to catch up. Thanks to those that continue to support me in my efforts to find Brittney and Justice!!!

Team Brittney!!!

Steph

Steph, I have a question & hoping you can answer it...

Being a rape victim (at any age) is a horrible experience. The repercussions last for years, possibly forever. Long term psych therapy is an absolute must. Many times anti anxiety or anti depressant scrips are writ. Activities to deter thinking too deep is necessary for healing. Its a long road but achievable...

Having said that, could you please share with us this: Once the allegations surfaced when Britt was 9, did she see a therapist? Or just clergy? If she saw a therapist, how long did she go? Long term or short term? Once she went to court, did the judge mandate psych therapy & if so was it with a forensic psychologist or psychiatrist? Or did she just go see a counselor that doesn't have the same credentials as a psychologist or psychiatrist? Was she prescribed medication?

Heavy hitting degree holders should be utilized first before going to just any old counselor bc they have much more knowledge on how to dig deeper. Whereas a counselor sort of could be compared to a drug & alcohol counselor, or a marriage therapist. They're still wonderful for therapy but a rape victim needs a heavy hitter iykwim...

here's my guesses on arrests:

WWH's "best friends"
Mendy
Paul.

I guess Mendy of knowing and not doing anything. With a big of a pervert her husband is, and the lack of remorse he's shown, i won't be shocked to read sodomy on her list as well.

Paul: same as Chessies if not worse.

Friends: Probably the same as Brownlee

Now here's again where I'm stumped, why didn't Chessie get incest chargers? This is only bothering me because it makes me feel like there's 2 victims here.

This is a different victim! Not associated with the others!
Its in one of those videos where she is going to jail read the written articles ,

Are her charges from the same county or a different one. She seems surprised in one of this videos says something about Mobile. Ill have to go watch again.

Steph, I have a question & hoping you can answer it...

Being a rape victim (at any age) is a horrible experience. The repercussions last for years, possibly forever. Long term psych therapy is an absolute must. Many times anti anxiety or anti depressant scrips are writ. Activities to deter thinking too deep is necessary for healing. Its a long road but achievable...

Having said that, could you please share with us this: Once the allegations surfaced when Britt was 9, did she see a therapist? Or just clergy? If she saw a therapist, how long did she go? Long term or short term? Once she went to court, did the judge mandate psych therapy & if so was it with a forensic psychologist or psychiatrist? Or did she just go see a counselor that doesn't have the same credentials as a psychologist or psychiatrist? Was she prescribed medication?

Heavy hitting degree holders should be utilized first before going to just any old counselor bc they have much more knowledge on how to dig deeper. Whereas a counselor sort of could be compared to a drug & alcohol counselor, or a marriage therapist. They're still wonderful for therapy but a rape victim needs a heavy hitter iykwim...

Counseling not only for the rape but how mom has treated her as she was growing up. These kids did not have a nice life!

Are her charges from the same county or a different one. She seems surprised in one of this videos says something about Mobile. Ill have to go watch again.

It seems weird to me, Eileen, bc Chessie was charged in Mobile Cty BUT the alleged molestation happened in Baldwin Cty. The victim seeks therapy in Mobile Cty, & it was through this therapy that the issue of molestation from 4 years ago surfaced.

Who reported the stuff against Chessie? Was it the therapist or the child that reported it?

Counseling not only for the rape but how mom has treated her as she was growing up. These kids did not have a nice life!

Exactly, which is why I think a judge would mandate a forensic psychologist instead of regular psychologist...but idk bc of the poor background if that can affect the outcome, so I'm not certain if that limits what a judge can & can't mandate. So sad. I wonder if the judge just said to seek therapy & the perpetrator would have to pay for it (out of own property or whatever). Since he went to jail, if he didnt have anything money wise or property wise, then wouldn't the State take on that burden of paying for her therapy?

The reason I'm asking about Brittney's therapist is bc of all these allegations that surfaced some odd years later. Any decent psychologist or psychiatrist could have found out this info much sooner. A forensic psychologist or psychiatrist definitely would have found this info through deep counseling. So it makes me question if she actually saw somebody that specializes in this through a med & phd degree vs a simple therapist or counselor. & heaven help them all if all these victims seek is their clergy leader.

Please don't anyone take that out of context. I'm curious how these crimes were able to go on for so long & involve so many people without being detected.

Has someone got a link to the video with Paul talking, please?

What items? A teal maybe pink back pack? Flip flops? Brittney left nothing behind.

Steph said Brittneys red metal hair straighteners are missing, and she has checked with friends etc. Also, that Brittney carried loose makeup in her bag, and may have had a hard case wallet (Steph's checking that out).

All those things are worth looking out for, I would have thought, as they are durable.

Steph said Brittneys red metal hair straighteners are missing, and she has checked with friends etc. Also, that Brittney carried loose makeup in her bag, and may have had a hard case wallet (Steph's checking that out).

All those things are worth looking out for, I would have thought, as they are durable.

Somebody could have thrown her makeup in a trash can & put her clothing items, totes or backpacks, wallet minus her id & pics, & flat iron in a Salvation Army bin. Those things could have sold for pennies in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72