AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW husband said in a Fox 10 news interview that just aired..."I miss everything about Brittney, her looks, her smile"
Does that sound odd to anyone other than me??

I'll put it this way. If I was out of town for a week and called home and talked to my 16 year old daughter and told her "I miss your look." she would call me a creep.

The second I heard Paul say that - I thought it was perverse. His freaking eyes lit up as he spoke about her LOOK

Bueller ... I need a link to her court hearing if anyone has it. Don't make me jealous.

His eyes did light up! Dang, I thought it was only me seeing things.....
Her bond id $65,000 which is $6500 someone has to come up with to bond her out. That's a lot of cash! I wonder who came up with the $$ to bond Wendy out???

Is her bond to be paid in full or just 10%? Still too much for them seeing as they have no real assets. They do not own their home.

In Mobile County all you have to come up with is 10% of the bond to get someone out of jail. Am not sure if it is the same way in Baldwin County...

CW husband said in a Fox 10 news interview that just aired..."I miss everything about Brittney, her looks, her smile"
Does that sound odd to anyone other than me??

That was definitely creepy! I'm betting his arrest is soon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

6,500 is a LOT for anyone but for Chessie and Paul - I can't see it happening. I can't. Let her sit. The longer she sits the more she'll talk. She's facing serious time here.

here's my guesses on arrests:

WWH's "best friends"
Mendy
Paul.

I guess Mendy of knowing and not doing anything. With a big of a pervert her husband is, and the lack of remorse he's shown, i won't be shocked to read sodomy on her list as well.

Paul: same as Chessies if not worse.

Friends: Probably the same as Brownlee

Now here's again where I'm stumped, why didn't Chessie get incest chargers? This is only bothering me because it makes me feel like there's 2 victims here.

I totally agree....maybe in her downspiral she'll start talking! She has got to be having some pretty serious withdrawals IMO

I don't wish detox in jail on anyone...

except Chessie. I hope she's sweating, pooing, vomiting, getting stomach cramps, sweating and her legs are "kicking". COLD TURKEY SUCKS. A person on day 3 is the worst (seriously it is). If she's going to talk, day 3 will start the process.

Unless this jail offers some sort of narcotic substance abuse help (like subtex, suboxone or methadone)

I'll put it this way. If I was out of town for a week and called home and talked to my 16 year old daughter and told her "I miss your look." she would call me a creep.

Meh... I don't know, my son lives in another state and sometimes I post on his facebook that I miss his face, because I do. I miss his silliness, his hugs, his "looks" (faces or expressions), long drawn out current event debates... but with this crew anything they say is suspect to me anymore.

I was floored when I read that CW had been arrested. I don't trust ANY of these people as far as I could throw them. ANY of them. :twocents:

I don't think there is AstroKitty....COLD TURKEY does suck especially in a nasty, smelly, overcrowded jail cell! So she has made it through day 1.....hummmmmm

depends what she takes and what she's coming off of. Hell, maybe she's clean LOL. she looks just positively thin and awful though. not scary thin but thinner than before. A lot of us were floored by her looks in the start and then she seemed to suddenly have more money and put herself together better after Brittney was gone. (go figure).

I honestly do not know how any of the Woods can show their faces in public there. now that Chessie has been arrested and the fact her kids were already subjected to CPS - things are going to change drastically. unlike the others, she has far more to lose. She was the crying mom of a missing daughter. So that was her saving grace. Now that she's the villain, the way people treat her is going to sour.

Things look more ominous now. The memorial bench, the painted dirt she molded into a friggin rock. the way she spoke in past tense and even at one pointed said Brittney was dead. It's been a year mind you, not 20 years. There has been indication that Brittney was harmed, no blood anywhere etc. So for all we know she COULD be alive, although as time passes we have to think otherwise. as a mother I couldn't just co-sign to the death of my child, more so immediately!

This also makes her words at the beginning more ominous. Please see the early links and video of chessie - it's vital to go back to the start when these arrests were beginning each time we get a new one. Chessie is our biggest yet (IMO).

Totally off topic but I'm about to rage on several social media websites if I read another time the damn paternity of payton being questioned. IT WAS ESTABLISHED! I've never been so invested in total strangers in my life, but i feel a special need to protect Payton. That poor child will one day use the internet and that's the last freaking thing she needs to read. I really am not in the mood for people that want to say things that could hurt that little girl. she's so young and at a point her entire life will be so totally different than any Wood. She has a loving doting father, terrific grandparents and great grandparents. she has all of team Brittney and my misfit self that would seriously ensure that she never goes hungry, cold or without. she's going to shine bright dammit. I swear she will.

We have 16 guests who may not be familiar with this case. This isn't JUSt about the sex crimes and depravity: this is about Brittney Wood. She's missing, do you know anything? No matter how small the detail may seem - please contact someone! Even if you need to PM a verified member here. We need your help. Payton (her child) needs her mother.

4sy0km.jpg

If you're in the area and see any of the items she was last seen with - please do not touch it and please i beg you, call mobile. Even if you aren't sure! Anything is better than what if's.

Wow you guys! I'm catching up from the past 24 hrs. Immeadiate tears for Brittney when I read about her mother. Not surprized at all & expected it but dang if that really didn't hit home that our girl was lead to the slaughter the day she left chessie's house. I can't be convinced that her final day was planned w/o her knowledge. As well as dh's. I also believe there is video evidence of some of the assualts on Brittney(& the other victims) maybe they did'nt tape the youngest knowing how incriminating it would be. But I think as the kids in Brittneys age grew older & brought w/ them theircamera phones & internet knowledge, someone turned that camera on.somebody showed someone how to download those clips somewhere. Imo. I also sadly think Brittney would have been charged as well like her brother & cousin (dh's son) her mother.her aunt & multiple uncles she hung around w/. It sickens me how early dh & the rest had their sights on her. plying her w/ drugs & alcohol when? After the grandma's pedophile boyfriend was taken away? Did the rest of them promise that guy they'd take care of Brittney for him? Did the boyfriend "pass" what he thought was his rights to demoralize & rape a small child, & told dh what to do??
Think about the timeline of Brittneys life! 9 yrs old being abused by faux grandpa while real grandma stands by him. Court time for the next yr or 2 puts her at 11-12? She didn't last in school much past this time. Dh was already in the sisters lives. He was having children w/ wwh by this time. I imagine Brittney trying to dull the pain of her backstabbing abusive family I don't doubt by 12-13 she was self medicating & or drinking. I'm sure her mother & brothers were at this time. So that's 12-13 yrs old about 6 yrs before they 'disappear' her. Her life had to be nothing but ramblin around trying to find acceptance & love, prolly scoring drugs & if she did'nt wrk for a check she paid w/ herself imo. These charges for chessie are from 4 yrs ago Brittney would have been 15-16. She has her daughter that thank goodness she knew what she was doing when she signed custody over. I have to belive this has been her entire life. Just as I belive it has been for the entire family, no passes though, someone, anyone of those women should hav ran to help their daughters, instead of planning how to 'disappear' their biggest threat. Brittney. I belive she had knowledge of all of them, of all of it & participated what she thought was willingly once she was older.

I'm somewhat giddy thinking about chessie going through withdrawl (tho I know she'll prolly qualify for medical assitance & get some sort of helpful medication damn it). I hope she's clawing at the walls screaming for the detective in charge to rid herself some of these demons & spill evrything!

If she does qualify for any kind of medical assistance, it will be at least 72 hours before she will get anything. I just don't see that happening in Mobile County Metro Jail.

"Friday morning, a judge granted Wood a $65,000 bond. As of 10:30 a.m. Friday, Wood remained behind bars.

"It's something. Every month someone gets accused. Every month. I know for a fact my wife didn't do nothing like this. I've been with her 12 years," said Chessie Wood's husband Paul Housekenecht. "The one that's accusing she's hardly seen her since I've been with her. They come to my house stay five, 10 minutes then leave.""

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular/story/Chessie-Wood-Granted-65K-Bond/mACZm4cWE0uruwU7eEr4fg.cspx

Paul needs to quit talking. People dropping by for 5 - 10 minutes then leaving. What are they doing at your house Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member