AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly after Brittney went missing, five Wood family members and one family friend were arrested in a child sex ring investigation in Baldwin County.

Chessie Wood has said from the beginning she thinks the sex crimes and her daughter's disappearance are connected.

Wood's husband spoke to our cameras after the hearing, saying that he believes someone is trying to get revenge on Wood. He said he believes it is all made up and he was going to get Wood an attorney to "get her through all of this".

FOX10 News will have continuing coverage of this developing story on FOX10 News at 4 p.m.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...nd-set-for-chessie-wood-mother-of-missing-mom

reedus, LE refers to the case as a sex-ring investigation. I'm leaning toward *advertiser censored* distribution.

Wood's husband(?) thinks it's revenge and he's going to get her an attorney. Good idea Paul. :jail:

Revenge for WHAT exactly??!! It appears that when anyone in this family's lips are moving, they're lying!:twocents:

IMHO CW has known all along where Brittney is and what happened to her and by who...I guess family's who rape children stick together, like a code of honor (not that anything this family does is honorable). I think a little jail time for CW :jail: and soon she will be talking to LE about everything she knows...let's just hope and pray that she will finally tell the TRUTH!:please:

http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/2013/01/16/wood-family_20130116135911_320_240.JPG
http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/2012/08/02/dustin-Kent_20120802163931_320_240.JPG
http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/2013/06/27/CHESSIE_WOOD_20130627194253_320_240.GIF

wood-family_20130116135911_320_240.JPG
dustin-Kent_20120802163931_320_240.JPG
CHESSIE_WOOD_20130627194253_320_240.GIF

Who is next ?!?!?
:trainwreck:

I'm thinking Paul and Mendy...LE did say 3 more arrests. One down and 2 to go!:twocents:

A Child Sex-*advertiser censored*-Drug Ring is how I see it. I definitely believe there were drugs involved in exchanges,
or to keep people from blowing the whistle. Family protecting family and their children were used as pawns.
OMG, it's too awful!

Some people seem to have turned a blind eye to what was going on, or maybe they went along with it for their fix of drugs.
There's money to be made in the *advertiser censored* and drugs, as well. I can't imagine all of them being in it for the sexual deviancy,
and figure some were in it for the drugs or money.

It's very distressing to me to try to understand how far some people were willing to go to hush this up.

I've always doubted DH actually committed suicide. Both DH and Brittney are not here to provide info on the others.
Has CW known all along what really happened to Brittney?
She talks about DH burning in hell now, but she sure didn't protect her own children from him when he was alive.

Says she didn't talk bad about the others in jail, and it sounds like she knew things she didn't talk about before, but now
she might have to implicate whoever offed DH and possibly Brittney.

This isn't even MOO, just my struggling to understand this mess from all angles.

With CW saying she didn't talk bad about the other suspects, and her husband saying he thinks this is 'revenge', I'm thinking CW thinks someone has snitched on her, and feels betrayed and angry. I'm hoping she will be angry enough to start snitching in return.

It's about time this whole twisted family loyalty thing unraveled. What kind of loyalty is it when adults in the family stick together and the children are left to blow in the wind at best, be tortured and abused at worst?

I love the fact Brittney's little girl is away from all of it. She looked so sweet and poised in that photo, and she is really starting to look like her mom now too.

Updated article with more quotes from Paul:

""I've been with this woman for almost 12 years, and we've got two babies, and I've never known or seen her mess with any kid," said Paul Houseknecht, Chessie Wood's husband."

sbm

""Lies, I think it's trying to be some kind of revenge," Houseknecht said."

sbm

""I'm going to get her out of jail, then hire an attorney to get her through this. Then another attorney about suing for falsely accusing," Houseknecht said."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...nd-set-for-chessie-wood-mother-of-missing-mom

Glad to see Paul is willing to fork out some money for Chessie's defense. Too bad he couldn't see fit to up Brittney's reward. And what's with this phrase "mess with kids"? It's so benign, like playing together in a mud puddle. Come on! It's sodomy and sex abuse.

Shortly after Brittney went missing, five Wood family members and one family friend were arrested in a child sex ring investigation in Baldwin County.

Chessie Wood has said from the beginning she thinks the sex crimes and her daughter's disappearance are connected.

Wood's husband spoke to our cameras after the hearing, saying that he believes someone is trying to get revenge on Wood. He said he believes it is all made up and he was going to get Wood an attorney to "get her through all of this".

FOX10 News will have continuing coverage of this developing story on FOX10 News at 4 p.m.

reedus, LE refers to the case as a sex-ring investigation. I'm leaning toward *advertiser censored* distribution.

Wood's husband(?) thinks it's revenge and he's going to get her an attorney. Good idea Paul. :jail:

My only point is that none of the charges say "sex ring". They're individual charges for rape, sodomy, incest etc...They will surely even argue at trial how they were all part of it. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of distribution/prostitution angle is brought into it.

"It's very intense, I can say that; it involves a lot of family members, a lot of acquaintances involved with those family members, this case is extremely intense," Mobile County Sheriff's detective Terri Hall said of the convoluted case.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...in-Child-Sex-Case/xyKTCCw3j0OhJCW3n-ipRA.cspx

BBM-I'm wondering if we're going to see more arrests outside of the family. Who was the gal that was with WWH so much and found DH or was with her around that time frame? Not sure who else there could be. No need to reply with names Steph. Don't want to cause you any troubles there. Just kind of thinking out loud that there may be more Brownlee's involved.

BBM - Why am I not surprised? I think finding Brittney would be more important than starting a civil suit.

Could you imagine all the depositions that would go on for days, prying into each and every one of their sordid pasts? With the criminal case, they have the right to remain silent. Not so much with a civil case. I don't think they really want all the skeletons coming out like that.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...in-Child-Sex-Case/xyKTCCw3j0OhJCW3n-ipRA.cspx

BBM-I'm wondering if we're going to see more arrests outside of the family. Who was the gal that was with WWH so much and found DH or was with her around that time frame? Not sure who else there could be. No need to reply with names Steph. Don't want to cause you any troubles there. Just kind of thinking out loud that there may be more Brownlee's involved.

OH I totally forgot about them! Good call!

It's Wendy's BFF JMS and her husband W. Donnie was staying at their place at Styx River since he couldn't stay at his home with his kids. The place Brittney visited the night she disappeared. Right after the poo hit the fan, AFAIK, JM deleted her FB and disappeared from sight.

ETA: if you'd like to find more about JSM and WM, go downstairs to Brittney's Social Media Thread and search "players"

A Mobile County District Court judge ruled this morning that Chessie Wood could leave jail ahead of further court proceedings provided she pay a total of $65,000 cash or corporate surety.

She was ordered to pay $25,000 for each of her two counts of first-degree sodomy and $15,000 for her charge of sex abuse of a child less than 12.

She remains in jail as of 5 p.m., according to booking records.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/brittney_woods_mother_remains.html#incart_river_default

It's Wendy's BFF JMS and her husband W. Donnie was staying at their place at Styx River since he couldn't stay at his home with his kids. The place Brittney visited the night she disappeared. Right after the poo hit the fan, AFAIK, JM deleted her FB and disappeared from sight.

ETA: if you'd like to find more about JSM and WM, go downstairs to Brittney's Social Media Thread and search "players"

Didn't they also own the condo of 'girls at the condo' fame?

Didn't they also own the condo of 'girls at the condo' fame?

I think Steph said it was Dustin's family's condo. They sold it after the JVM Headline News show. :blushing:

Those 2 have always given me an unsettling feeling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members