AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 2 have always given me an unsettling feeling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Me too! She in particular was quick to delete as much online activity as she could and they have both kept quiet and out of the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWH gave the battery to CW and CW said she tried to give it to LE but they didn't want it cause there was No way to know who the battery belonged to. And LE removed a large number of phones complete and torn up ones from the Holland house and that truck I don't really see them missing a battery JMO

Yes the SIM card as well as internal memory built in the phone are what matter, not so much the battery IMO.

I'm new to this thread so please forgive me asking any questions or making any assertions if they are incorrect or off.

And please correct me.

In addition to the assertions the ring mat have beeb involved in child *advertiser censored*, Does anyone think that there was also possibly a child prostitution ring all were involved with involving truck stops/truckers?

Maybe this is why they are not sure if BW is in AL? Bc her captor was mobile?

I'm new to this thread so please forgive me asking any questions or making any assertions if they are incorrect or off.

And please correct me.

Does anyone think that there was a child prostitution ring all were involved with, maybe involving truck stops/truckers?

I definitely think a few truck drivers are involved. Sadly we may never know just how many

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps BW met with a truck driver and DH knew if this? Maybe they had a side business going?

When BW disappeared, everyone assumed DH was responsible?

In a fit of anger not believing DH that BW disappeared and he did not hurt her, the family members told DH that they were going to report him to LE. So DH to counter their threat told them he would expose their child prostitution ring?

The family saw him as a threat to business and a threat to Ashley who had disappeared, so the family (one member in particular) shot him and made it look like a suicide?

IMHO

Perhaps BW met with a truck driver and DH knew if this? Maybe they had a side business going?

When BW disappeared, everyone assumed DH was responsible?

In a fit of anger not believing DH that BW disappeared and he did not hurt her, the family members told DH that they were going to report him to LE. So DH to counter their threat told them he would expose their child prostitution ring?

The family saw him as a threat to business and a threat to Ashley who had disappeared, so the family (one member in particular) shot him and made it look like a suicide?

IMHO
But they were already being investigated for their crimes at that time. Iirc, DH was suppose to meet with LE the day he shot himself.

Personally I think Brittney was going to get charged also. This is why I think she is alive out there and took off.

i wonder if she'll take a poly now? doesn't she understand there would be less speculation via the media, and a leg to stand on if she took one and passed?

the only people in missing persons cases that refuse polys are those that have something to hide about the missing person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarabelle
Sounds like she ain't going home for a while

It was only a matter of time! Especially when she refused a poly!

I was wondering when she might make bond. It's the weekend now, so maybe next week. Then we have the 4th of July Holiday. Who knows? Paul has to pull together a bit of change first. Chessie might be keeping a bunk warm for awhile. Did ya'll see how frazzled she looked at her hearing? Her hair was positively wild, along with her eyes. Agitated, jerky, etc. She appears to be going through some type of withdrawal moo. :scared:

Would she have been appointed counsel today? Wish we could see the actual charges.

Personally I think Brittney was going to get charged also. This is why I think she is alive out there and took off.

Me too Eileen. I give it a 50/50 chance she took off. I just don't see her as one to accept consequences. She's too young and too stubborn. Plus there's no motive for someone to kill only her. The crimes are too far reaching.

And I wouldn't blame her one bit. :seeya:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarabelle
Sounds like she ain't going home for a while

I was wondering when she might make bond. It's the weekend now, so maybe next week. Then we have the 4th of July Holiday. Who knows? Paul has to pull together a bit of change first. Chessie might be keeping a bunk warm for awhile. Did ya'll see how frazzled she looked at her hearing? Her hair was positively wild, along with her eyes. Agitated, jerky, etc. She appears to be going through some type of withdrawal moo. :scared:

Would she have been appointed counsel today? Wish we could see the actual charges.

On her way to be booked at the Mobile County Jail, Chessie Wood, 38, repeatedly denied having any sexual contact with a child. She faces two counts of sodomy and one count of sexual abuse of a child under 12 years old

Me too Eileen. I give it a 50/50 chance she took off. I just don't see her as one to accept consequences. She's too young and too stubborn. Plus there's no motive for someone to kill only her. The crimes are too far reaching.

And I wouldn't blame her one bit. :seeya:

I think DH helped her find a ride out of Dodge!

Oh dammit. Now I'm gonna have to watch her hearing today and speculate what drugs she's on lol. you guys know me well enough by now, I live for this sorta thing ;)

I'll be back with my "assumptions of drug use post".

Oh dammit. Now I'm gonna have to watch her hearing today and speculate what drugs she's on lol. you guys know me well enough by now, I live for this sorta thing ;)

I'll be back with my "assumptions of drug use post".

Can you post the link here to the hearing today?

crap! i can't find the video, anyone link me?

pS: watched the video of payton: look at all that pretty hair! So happy to see that lil face. She's such a doll baby. Looking more and more like her momma. Those big eyes. Don't you just want to hug her and pinch her lil' cheeks?

Okay I'll stop lol

Hi everyone.. I've been trying to catch up, but my computer I'd down and via the phone its sooo hard to post. I don't think many of us r surprised at Chessies arrest. Coincidence that Wendy's bond is reduced and Chessie gets arrested?

CW husband said in a Fox 10 news interview that just aired..."I miss everything about Brittney, her looks, her smile"
Does that sound odd to anyone other than me??

Wow, I did not see chessie being arrested for sex crimes coming!

Steph, you were absolutely wonderful in interview! Stay strong for Brittney and don't let this whole sideshow with the Woods distract you. We will be behind you the whole way.

And please correct me.

In addition to the assertions the ring mat have beeb involved in child *advertiser censored*, Does anyone think that there was also possibly a child prostitution ring all were involved with involving truck stops/truckers?

Maybe this is why they are not sure if BW is in AL? Bc her captor was mobile?

Welcome to the thread. The possibility of prostituting the kids has certainly been discussed. So far, there hasn't been anything that I'm aware of that supports it, though I would not rule out the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur