AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random question but why are documents for this case being desired? We have insider information and many people who are close to steph that post here. I must've missed something in why it's wanted or needed.

Im not too sure that information will be released because not all arrests have been made and it's concerning incest and rape of children. No one has went to court and been tried either.

This may be totally not of the popular opinion but I don't think everything is our personal business to examine - unless asked specifically by Steph on behalf of her family. I just feel our place is on here as a support group and to help Steph find new questions or elements that might bring brittney home - not stick our noses into the sex crime case itself. While yes Britt is missing most likely because of it - no one is on trial for her being missing etc etc. Im not wanting to argue or come off rude, it's just - I think there's lines we shouldn't cross when our missing person is not the victim in this case that's put these people in jail. Things that are posted on the internet are forever and reposting information about this trial is too.

Hi

I agree with you. My concern is for finding Brittney, not the criminal cases. Not to say I have no empathy for other victims, I'm simply focusing on Brittney. The public records I was hoping to look at are time/place of DH suicide. Trying to get that window, by process of elimination. Right now the timeline starts May 30th 7:30 pm from when Brittney's cell pings at Tillmans to June 1st. I know I can't pin point Brittney's last actions in this area, but would love to know the time of police call when DH was found.

Working on the theory that whatever happened to Brittney did so before DH was shot in the head. I haven't been able to locate what time that was. All my inquiries have been regarding DH on June 1st. It's the response I receive "the whole family's" records are not available. So please don't get the wrong idea, sorry if my posts appeared that way.

Thanks

There is a support thread for BW although it currently appears to contain only links to articles about the case/s. It is located in the "Missing Persons Information and Support" forum which has the following description: "This Forum is for Missing Person Reports, Information and Family Support". Here's a direct link to that thread:* * *

My understanding is that this thread, on which we are posting, is for sleuthing the case/s. JMO

Thanks for linking this thread. This is the first time I've seen it. I'll add it to my list of 'other related threads' and include it next thread. Here's the link I posted in this thread to them.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Bumping dear Brittney back to page one...so wish we would hear some news!

Bumping for you, Miss Britt. (Feels like we have been waiting forever!)

17 days till brit's the big 21! Where ever she's at (I know she like's too party) I know there will be a celebration going on. :)

I swear I would drop everything and fly to America if Brittney were to appear for her 21st....!
However, as this does not seem highly likely to happen at the moment, I think I might plan my own quiet celebration- some flowers, a candle, and perhaps even a cake at work. (The ladies I work with have heard quite a bit about Brittney). I wonder if Steph could let us know what sort of charity Brittney would support, so I can make a donation on her behalf?

Good Morning, :seeya:

I'm very sorry I have been out of pocket lately with getting daughter back to college, son started middle school and so on. :scared:

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do in here. Also I want to remind everyone of the radio/blod show tomorrow evening I will be doing. No real news on the trials from what I understand the 6 that have been charged in Baldwin Co will all go to trial 10/7 @ 9am unless plea deals are offered and taken. Hoping the molesters get the MAX sentence. I will be in and out for here most the day as I'm at work right now. sshh don't tell..lol

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...-brittney-nicole-wood-please-help-us-find-her

I think it would be very good to see the coroner's report on DH's death. I have to admit, not so much to ensure justice was done for him, but in case it has any bearings on justice not being done for Brittney.

I would have thought, as it was legally decided that no crime was committed there, and his death was a suicide, the report should be available?

As for public officials openly stating they do not adhere to the Freedom of information ACT....I would have thought that was a very risky thing to say at all. The clue is in the word act. That's like a law, isn't it?

Hey all

If anyone can give suggestions on my search for public records.

Also, going crazy trying to find information in the correct city/county. I'm just starting this so anything you have please post.

Thus far I've talked to a "Pam" with Fairhope CITY police dept. Was looking for the police incident report when DH Sr was found shot in the head. According to Pam, that was not Fairhope city jurisdiction and Pam stated I could not get any records regarding this incident regardless because it is still under investigation. I will continue to find who/s jurisdiction, just wanted to get this post out asking ya'll for input.

I did specifically mention that I understood incidents 'still under investigation' not being made public, however I didn't realize this suicide was under investigation. Pam told me yes, all records of that family are. (under investigation) Not certain Pam is 100% correct so that is not fact, but I found it interesting. Fairhope, AL city records dept. 251 928-2136

Also, the latest on court dates in Mobile?

Thanks all

BBM

I hope it still is under investagation. We only had CW saying that it was ruled self inflicted, I also believe the media calling it a suicide. And ALL records to do with that family should be. IMO.

I believe that Baldwin County Sheriff's office handled it. That's who issued the BOLO on DH. Also I seem to remember very early on WWH made a FB post thanking someone to do with it.

Yes, I say, they need to investigate further.

That's where the answers are, IMO. DH's death and the timing still hold some secrets and clues. There's a need to know more about that to begin to figure out what happened to Brittney.

Just my own opinion, of course.

Steph or anyone, I don't remember why dh had a bolo? What time was that issued? Tia.

I'm very sorry I have been out of pocket lately with getting daughter back to college, son started middle school and so on. :scared:

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do in here. Also I want to remind everyone of the radio/blod show tomorrow evening I will be doing. No real news on the trials from what I understand the 6 that have been charged in Baldwin Co will all go to trial 10/7 @ 9am unless plea deals are offered and taken. Hoping the molesters get the MAX sentence. I will be in and out for here most the day as I'm at work right now. sshh don't tell..lol

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...-brittney-nicole-wood-please-help-us-find-her

BBM - Is radio show still scheduled for this evening? Start time? TIA

ETA: At site, currently says: "LIVE: Waiting for host to call in"

2ETA: Is it already over? No start time anywhere that I could find. :thud:

It was schedule to start at 830 this evening, according to the count down. I only saw waiting for host to call also. Maybe something happened and one or the other were unavailable to do the interview.

Thinking of Brittney.
nature-smiley-010.gif
No Page Two for our Brittney.

Steph, has there been some news or did the show not take place for another reason? There doesn't seem to be anything about Brittney at the end of that link now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46