AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrr, what's that comment under the fourth post down on 9/11, at the link I just posted, thanked by Steph and beginning 'I saw her yesterday'??

https://www.facebook.com/events/575073939197767/?ref=22

From looking at the girls Facebook I would think it is a fake page probably for someone trying to scam people. That's just MOO though. I've seen it too many times on FB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

From looking at the girls Facebook I would think it is a fake page probably for someone trying to scam people. That's just MOO though. I've seen it too many times on FB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think it's a fake fb, if you go too her friends and type in baker she has quite a few relative's added. Seems like it's a young kid too me.

I'm so confused- I don't see any posts that were made on 9/11...only 9/10 and sooner. What's going on? Did someone say they have seen BW?

BBM

I'm confused too, ktgirl. I also could not find any posts from the 11th.

?

Where are Steph & our in-the-know or local posters (RollTideMom, Chatty Woman, etc)? I am getting the feeling something might be going on - hopefully something good - in Britt's case.

Maybe BW was seen by someone credible recently?

Maybe one of the sex ring peeps is taking a plea deal & singing about what happened to BW?

I'm so confused- I don't see any posts that were made on 9/11...only 9/10 and sooner. What's going on? Did someone say they have seen BW?

It was on the 9th under user LM's comment. It has 2 comments under it. Both of those comments are from someone that says she saw Brittney in a mall with a guy in a black hoodie. I sent her a PM and she has yet to respond. :banghead:

Where are Steph & our in-the-know or local posters (RollTideMom, Chatty Woman, etc)? I am getting the feeling something might be going on - hopefully something good - in Britt's case.

Maybe BW was seen by someone credible recently?

Maybe one of the sex ring peeps is taking a plea deal & singing about what happened to BW?

I will be honest with you all. We know nothing new. It is disheartening to say the least. I promise if we learn something new we will come here and share it with you guys. We are hoping to search again soon. The problem is when we start brainstorming where to search we draw a blank. It is like finding a needle in a haystack. If any of you have any suggestions please feel free to post them. With winter coming and the brush dying it will be easier to search than in the summer.

Maybe someone who saw this post could paraphrase for us?

It's a comment under a post on Sept 9: initials AB.

To paraphrase it says they saw Brittney at the mall with a boy wearing a black hoodie. They ask for someone to contact them asap for more details.

Thanks Rolltide and gliving for the info on the FB post.

Off to read it now.

...Oops, I'm getting a little familiar here... and I dropped the Mom. Sorry RTM.
(-:

Red

Thanks Rolltide and gliving for the info on the FB post.

Off to read it now.

...Oops, I'm getting a little familiar here... and I dropped the Mom. Sorry RTM.
(-:

Red

LOL!!! I loved it!!! I don't mind being called Rolltide at all :D

I will be honest with you all. We know nothing new. It is disheartening to say the least. I promise if we learn something new we will come here and share it with you guys. We are hoping to search again soon. The problem is when we start brainstorming where to search we draw a blank. It is like finding a needle in a haystack. If any of you have any suggestions please feel free to post them. With winter coming and the brush dying it will be easier to search than in the summer.

Thanks, RTM.

I was really hoping something good had happened in Britt's case. :(

Glad there will be more searches.

It was on the 9th under user LM's comment. It has 2 comments under it. Both of those comments are from someone that says she saw Brittney in a mall with a guy in a black hoodie. I sent her a PM and she has yet to respond. :banghead:

Unless you are facebook friends with her, your PM probably went to her "other" message box and she won't get a notice. Could you reply to her giving a phone number to contact? I'd also alert the authorities so they can check out her facebook page for the IP location. Her facebook location says Pennsylvania, but you can put any location for your profile.

I've often wondered if Brittney and friends have created fake facebook pages to keep in contact.

Unless you are facebook friends with her, your PM probably went to her "other" message box and she won't get a notice. Could you reply to her giving a phone number to contact? I'd also alert the authorities so they can check out her facebook page for the IP location. Her facebook location says Pennsylvania, but you can put any location for your profile.

I've often wondered if Brittney and friends have created fake facebook pages to keep in contact.

I forgot about the "other" folder. I will tell Steph about it in case she hasn't seen it and let her contact LE.They might take it more seriously coming from her KWIM?

In Philly? Real page? Seems to speak so confidently like there's no doubt, but I don't know. Better not be playing games and getting our hopes up, please.

Does any body on here live in that area to get some flyers up? I don't know if that'd be a good thing to do, depending on what the situation. I guess a Private Investigator could look into it for some $$$, but you'd want to be sure it was a a very serious, real sighting.

Finding Brittney is always our hope.

Hello! I am new to this case so I am having a bit of a hard time catching up on theories. Is it the general consensus that Brittney is still alive? I really do not want to be the negative one here but to believe a random eye witness with so little information provided is something I struggle to do. A couple of years after 9/11 somebody here in Denmark claimed to have seen Osama Bin Laden at a grillbar in Copenhagen. People say the craziest things for attention and other times people want to see something that really is not there - or someone. This is all my opinion only.
I hope Brittney will be found soon. And alive, of course.

Hello! I am new to this case so I am having a bit of a hard time catching up on theories. Is it the general consensus that Brittney is still alive? I really do not want to be the negative one here but to believe a random eye witness with so little information provided is something I struggle to do. A couple of years after 9/11 somebody here in Denmark claimed to have seen Osama Bin Laden at a grillbar in Copenhagen. People say the craziest things for attention and other times people want to see something that really is not there - or someone. This is all my opinion only.
I hope Brittney will be found soon. And alive, of course.

Welcome Stinneb!

No, the general consensus is that Brittney is probably no longer alive, and that she died very shortly after she was last seen. There are some posters that believe otherwise, and hopefully they are correct. Brittney's is a really interesting story, well worth a read, and we can always do with a fresh set of eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83